beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

cutting and cardio

should cardio be done everyday when cutting, i do it 4 times a week
    I am not a musclebuilder, I am a bodybuilder!

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by beastisized View Post
    should cardio be done everyday when cutting, i do it 4 times a week
    cardio should be done after weight training. you shouldnt have to do it every day IMO. just lower your caloric intake to have a deficit of about 250 to 500 kcal and ensure that you are getting adequate protein intake. try HIIT sessions as these will help in fat loss whilst minimizing the chances of muscle mass lose.

good luck mate.
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/

Bowie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bowie09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im doing it in the Am and PM mon-friday and once sat and once sun.. if your going to cut.. why not get serious and cut? just depends on how much you want to cut and in how much time i guess