Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pls..Pls.. help me .. guess my BF and check my deit plan

Can I achive the goal of having 7% BF by April -2007 ..If yes am I on rite diet ?

Current 183 LBS
    Height 5:10
    Calories in take = 2000.
    Fat = 21 %
    P = 51 %
    Carbs = 28 %

FYI my BF %
    Source
    http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/bfb

Using your measurements of a 33 inches waist and weight of 185 pounds your body fat percentage is estimated to be 16.89 % using the U.S. Navy body fat formula, or 14.87 % using the formula developed by the YMCA.

Target BF % 7 by April -2007

Here are my pics ..please make guess of my BF %

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...&ppuser=462911

Calories count per day

Diet …. (please be critique )

7:00 2 Hydroxycut

0800 – Breakfast ----- Meal#1-8:00 Am 1 Wheat toast + 3 eggs white + 2 Whole egg + 1 slice cottage cheese + 10 almonds + 1 fish Oil cap ( from G.N.C )

11:00 - meal 2 ----- (half wheat tortilla + SALAD( called very veggie ) + 1 fish flea (Tilapia bake fish )+ 1 fish Oil cap ( from G.N.C )

12:00 2 Hydroxycut

1:00 meal 3 Lunch ---Half e wheat tortilla + SALAD ( called very veggie ) + 2 chicken pieces +1 fish Oil cap ( from G.N.C )

4:00 meal 4 (pre-workout meal - 2 wheat toast +1 chicken piece + 20 almonds

4:30 : 2 Hydroxycut

5:30 : Xtend-SciVation ( 2 scoop with water ) + During workout

6:00 workout to 8:00 workout

meal 5 8:00 Post workout shake ( 2 scoop Whey protein with water + fat-free yogurt + cashews ( 10 )

9:30 meal 5 Half tortilla and 3 Tilapia bake fish + 1 Cucumber

9:40 1 pill multi vitamins Centrum (3 days a week)

10:00 1oz walnuts

And total 4000 ML water daily!!

6:00 workout to 8:00 workout Detail

o 1 hour hit floor (o 20 minutes Abs on alternative days ( part of hit floor 40 + 20 = 60 minutes )
    o 40 minutes treadmill ……. Incline 10:00 speed @ 3.8 ( 500 cal burn ) HR 130 - 140
    o 20-25 minutes elliptical --------- 200 Cal burn HR 140 – 150
    Last edited by Sboise; 01-22-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sboise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nobody wants to answer me .. :P

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sboise View Post
    I am trying not to be critical, but maybe it is because you post a new diet almost every day. If you are getting suggestions on your diet, tweak your diet in the same thread.

I am not a good guesstimator, but I do see a lot of arm fat, as well in other places. 7% BF in two and a half months is a goal which I would say is unattainable. Maybe by the end of summer, if you get your diet clean and do your exercise.

Best of luck!
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have answered you 3 times and you have never taken my suggestions on your diet.

Two months to go from 18-20% bf to 7% isn't going to happen.

Oh ok guys I`m sorry .. But I`m confuse . you asked me to change diet and I did ...
    One last time tell me what the heck is wrong now with my diet ...

I change my breakfast , I add EFAs , I bought Xtend-SciVation ( although it tastes like crap ..grape one ) I`m drinking .. I add Complex carb PREWO and carbs POSTWO ... add fat before goin to bed ... and I calculate the BF% from website called

It said I have "16.89 % using the U.S. Navy body fat formula, or 14.87 % using the formula developed by the YMCA " I think its BS then rite ?

0800 – Breakfast ----- Meal#1-8:00 Am 1 Wheat toast + 3 eggs white + 2 Whole egg + 1 slice cottage cheese + 10 almonds + 1 fish Oil cap ( from G.N.C )
    11:00 - meal 2 ----- (half wheat tortilla + SALAD( called very veggie ) + 1 fish flea (Tilapia bake fish )+ 1 fish Oil cap ( from G.N.C )
    1:00 meal 3 Lunch ---Half e wheat tortilla + SALAD ( called very veggie ) + 2 chicken pieces +1 fish Oil cap ( from G.N.C )
    4:00 meal 4 (pre-workout meal - 2 wheat toast +1 chicken piece + 20 almonds
    5:30 : Xtend-SciVation ( 2 scoop with water ) + During workout
    6:00 workout to 8:00 workout
    meal 5 8:00 Post workout shake ( 2 scoop Whey protein with water + fat-free yogurt + cashews ( 10 )
    9:30 meal 5 Half tortilla and 3 Tilapia bake fish + 1 Cucumber
    9:40 1 pill multi vitamins Centrum (3 days a week)
    10:00 1oz walnuts
    And total 4000 ML water daily!!

Hellllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo

I knew , you guys not goona answer me even as a last time ... Okay ... Thanks for your help !! I think you`re fade up with me .. No no I dont think ..I`m sure now .. :P

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I knew , you guys not goona answer me even as a last time ... Okay ... Thanks for your help !! I think you`re fade up with me .. No no I dont think ..I`m sure now .. :P
    You want help with your diet? Buy this ebook. It's called Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Vennuto. Lots of nutritional info, including sample plans. It is excellent and will help you out...IF YOU READ THE BOOK. Here is where you can find more info on it:
    http://www.burnthefatinnercircle.com/products/item5.cfm
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

proav8r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=Sboise;16024431]Can I achive the goal of having 7% BF by April -2007 ..If yes am I on rite diet ?

Current 183 LBS
    Height 5:10
    Calories in take = 2000.
    Fat = 21 %
    P = 51 %
    Carbs = 28 %

FYI my BF %
    Source

Using your measurements of a 33 inches waist and weight of 185 pounds your body fat percentage is estimated to be 16.89 % using the U.S. Navy body fat formula, or 14.87 % using the formula developed by the YMCA.

BTW, the tape measure method of determining body fat is not very accurate. I'm in the Navy and we still use that method and it's horrible because it's based off of only 3 things... height, neck size, and waist size. Those with bigger necks are determined to have lower body fat and those with smaller necks are determined to have higher body fat based on the formula that is used. If you really want to get a good estimate on your body fat, go to GNC and spend $20 and buy the calipers and do the 3-site skin fold test or buy the Omron Fat Loss monitor which uses small electric impulses to measure body impedance (resistance) and calculate body fat. Both methods are much more accurate.

Thanks man ,I`ll buy one of your suggested one`s ....