Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rozokid has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool Fat burner question.

Alright, (btw my space bar is broken) so. Last year i went on hydroxycut HC. It worked well but i started getting heart palpitations so i stopped. LAtely ive been thinking of going on it again over the summer. Maybe not Hydroxycut HC but something a little less intense. My question is: IF i experienced heart palps once, does it mean i should just stay away? SEcondly, can someone still build muscle while taking them. I still would like to work out and build muscle. I'll be taking: Fish oils, Green Mag, purple wraath, Muscle milk light. I would like to take a fat burner to get rid of fat % while GAINING muscle mass. I dont want to take a fat burner and see any decrease in muscle mass. I want to get bigger but wouldn't mind looking cut because of a fat burner and cardio every couple of days.

Thx~Rozo out.

( If anyone has any recommendation for a fat burner, very appreciated. thinking about lipo 6... sry about the poor spelling/gramar hard to type with a broken key bored)
    Bring it.

theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10) theDeviousOne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rozokid View Post
    Alright, (btw my space bar is broken) so. Last year i went on hydroxycut HC. It worked well but i started getting heart palpitations so i stopped. LAtely ive been thinking of going on it again over the summer. Maybe not Hydroxycut HC but something a little less intense. My question is: IF i experienced heart palps once, does it mean i should just stay away? SEcondly, can someone still build muscle while taking them. I still would like to work out and build muscle. I'll be taking: Fish oils, Green Mag, purple wraath, Muscle milk light. I would like to take a fat burner to get rid of fat % while GAINING muscle mass. I dont want to take a fat burner and see any decrease in muscle mass. I want to get bigger but wouldn't mind looking cut because of a fat burner and cardio every couple of days.

Thx~Rozo out.

( If anyone has any recommendation for a fat burner, very appreciated. thinking about lipo 6... sry about the poor spelling/gramar hard to type with a broken key bored)
    If you're taking thing's like purple wraath you should get a non stimulant fat burner.

Definitely check out Lean FX
    "Just do the diet, lift hard and take pictures of yourself naked. As long as the scale is going down, your lifts are going up and your pix look good, ignore everything else." - Eileen

"Also take a hard look at your nuts." - Eileen

marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshjo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rozokid View Post

Thx~Rozo out.

was hc the only thing you were taking while having thos palps? u sure it was palps? mite have just been the caffeine making it feel like that. and im takin lipo black, il let you know how it goes for me, plus im taking creatine and whey, so im in the same boat you are. i dont think it will take away from your gains as long as you get your protein and carbs to build muscle, just dont go starving yourself.