nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Reps for life if you can tell me the name of this book!

ok, i can't remember the name of the book but ill give you a description and she if you can help me out.

* read the book in 7th or 8th grade
    *book is about a wolf-dog
    *helicopter crashes in like, alaska or something and kid saves the dog and brings it back to health.
    *rich guys wants his dog back, pretty sure he gets it.
    *dog runs like really far distance back to boy.

thats all i can remeber off the top of my head, and question and ill try to remember.

reps4life if you can get it

TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500)

nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TheProphecy View Post

KAVIK yes awesome!!!! reps 4 ever

CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CLB23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by nickftw View Post
    ok, i can't remember the name of the book but ill give you a description and she if you can help me out.

* read the book in 7th or 8th grade
    *book is about a wolf-dog
    *helicopter crashes in like, alaska or something and kid saves the dog and brings it back to health.
    *rich guys wants his dog back, pretty sure he gets it.
    *dog runs like really far distance back to boy.

thats all i can remeber off the top of my head, and question and ill try to remember.

edit: nvm didnt read posts above
    reps4life if you can get it
    isnt it called Hatchet? remember reading a book about some brah that crashed somewhere cold had a hatchet and a dog. turned into bear grylls.
    "Everyone wants to get big. But no one wants to lift heavy ****." -Ronnie Coleman

I rep Back

Looking to bulk up to 150lbs

MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CLB23 View Post
    isnt it called Hatchet? remember reading a book about some brah that crashed somewhere cold had a hatchet and a dog. turned into bear grylls.
    That's what I was thinking, I guess not though.

AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AFXC1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I believe it was requiem for a dream.
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.

0341 Infantry Mortarman

Philippians 4:13 We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and without Christ we can do nothing! Joshua 1:9, Colossians 1:9-14
    Pray for all U.S. military troops at home and abroad in Jesus name.

BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000) BulkInProcess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CLB23 View Post
    Thanks what I was thinking but he never saved a wolf and returned it to his owner. Instead he lived out there for a few weeks or months I dont remember anymore with the help of his hatchet until some pilot saved him and took him home.
    My fitday
    http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=BulkInProgress