beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

losing fat shortcut

would it be clever and better if u skipped breakfast just to lose fat/weight?
    I am not a musclebuilder, I am a bodybuilder!

Registered User RealMenDeadLift's Avatar
    RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000) RealMenDeadLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no!

Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capt.Morgan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no no no no no. thread title = NO

shortcut = no

no

NOO
    --Mike

caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000) caa5000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you can skip breakfast if you'd like, however, you'd still want to get the same amount of calories throughout the day you'd normally get while eating breakfast...

So, if you don't like breakfast, don't eat it, just eat the food later.

If you're trying to take a shortcut, you're f*cked just do it the right way.
    ahhh... moderation you've gotten the best of me.

Personal log "The backwards experiment" - Experiment in "raising my g-flux levels"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=333078321&posted=1#post333078321
    I will be changing my fitness level around weight gain/loss, NOT my diet.

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    even shorter: amputations
    Who do men say that I am?

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you can skip breakfast but then your 2nd meal of the day effective becomes breakfast anyways? the fact that you CALL the meal breakfast or lunch has absolutely no meaning to how it effects your body?
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't even take time to fool with this thread. This guy is a jackass. Go into his profile and check out the ridiculous amount of stupid threads he has created. It's a waste of time.

powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) powerzgym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no way thats ridiculous............breakfast kicks start you metabolism

Hudsonstud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hudsonstud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hudsonstud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hudsonstud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ah why would u want to skip breakfast whats wrong with you!!

go eat some eggs right now
    I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is

Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bob.Loblaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    749 posts. I'd say he's trolling.

Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibballard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    At the moment of death, there is an unexplained loss of a few ounces of bodyweight. This has been attributed by some as the departure of the spirit from the body. So if you just shoot yourself in the head 50 or 60 times, think of all the weight loss you could shortcut yourself to!
    I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Our only limitations are the ones we accept.

Seeing how much I can increase strength, endurance, and athletic performance while maintaining approximately 190 lbs and single digit bf.

thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50) thirtyreasons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Breakfast to me is one of my most important meals of the day, without it I feel really weak. Plus I love the eggs!
    Pre: focus xt, sns pea, sns agmatine, sns citrulline malate, creaplex
    Intra: iforce compete
    Daily: CL orange triad, CL fish oil
    Protein: scivation whey

I always motivate others to get fit.

THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) THE_TRUTH86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never skip breakfast. Just limit your calories... eat clean lean protein, healthy fats, and complex carbs

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are u joking man....breakfast is arguably the most important meal of the day...if ur gonna skip a meal..dont let it be breakfast

wangjiaoyu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Skip breakfast = skip your first meal?
    Oh hell nooooooooooo.