Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rez90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The wife gave me the go ahead, here are her P90X Progress Pics.

Some of you have seen my P90X threads of my progress.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116413651

Here is some pics of the wife.

Everyone be NICE. Please. When this all started my wife wouldn't even show her pics to her sister. I was the ONLY one who saw them. I kept telling her through the program that she needs to share these with people because the feedback with help her with her motivation and and self image. She is very self conscious and she is trusting me that she won't get ripped apart. She only wanted to post the "After" pictures but i told her that people needed to see the before's also because it was important for people to see the Progress and not just the current pics.

These pics are from day 1 and from about 60 days into the program. we still have about 4 weeks to go. Keep in mind. My wife while naturally thin was never an athlete. Never worked out in her life.

Comments are welcome

Day 1

Day 60ish

And yes. I know. The tattoo is awesome. :-)
    Deez

mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50) mdjeflex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks good bro ! more fun in bed too with the flexibility i bet ! lol
    Power steps back only in the face of more power!

Registered User Myspacebarbroke's Avatar
    Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Its usually a good idea to take the pictures with the same lighting for better comparison but she looks to have toned up a little more. She looked good to start with, Im not sure why she was being self conscious.

derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000) derekk1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Myspacebarbroke View Post
    Its usually a good idea to take the pictures with the same lighting for better comparison but she looks to have toned up a little more. She looked good to start with, Im not sure why she was being self conscious.
    yea, those were my thoughts too, she shouldnt have been self conscious in the first place. she did definately tone up tho, looks good. great job and good luck on the last four weeks.

glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glenn58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Yes P90X does work with members of the opposite Sex!

You both have marked improvements!! She should be very proud of herself!
    Live Strong...Live Long!

Registered User Myspacebarbroke's Avatar
    Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by glenn58 View Post
    You both have marked improvements!! She should be very proud of herself!
    Definately.

PS. Id tap that :P lol

SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkyZero has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great pics and nice progress! I'ma show these to the wifey and get her inspired to do the P90X program too, lol!
    myBodyBlog: http://blog.bodybuilding.com/SkyZero

myJournal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4370453

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    actuall she looked pretty good from Day 1 to be honest I'm not sure why she would try to 'hide' those pics as it were

Pimpmazzie6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with everyone else, she looked great from the start and I don't see why she wanted to hide it. But none the less, she looks even better now.

jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrube will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    she looked good from day 1. but you need to take a picture in the same place with the same lighting to show the appropriate change.

she does look a little bit more toned though. and her right arm def got bigger

mirin like a nohomomofo raziron's Avatar
    raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50) raziron will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well done! -- like many have said here already, not much work was needed in the first place! hehe.

Having come from a much heftier past (140kg fat) to my current bodyweight/muscularity, I can also agree with the husband's POV whereby progress feedback is very helpful and informative as long as its kept positive without mindless haters... Keep up the good work Now, how to convince my girlfriend to undertake such a goal haha
    Eat. Lift. Misc. Sleep. Repeat. Problem?

wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Myspacebarbroke View Post
    agreed but def alot of improvement glad to see that you did well with the program

Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10) Senfeld is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice improvement..... And nice ass bathtub lol...

Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adamc1903 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well done.