Stunkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Clothing: working out twice a day

Does anyone have tips about gym clothes? I usually go gym at the end of the day wearing the same shirt and underwear and change into my gym shorts and work up a sweat . But if I work out twice a day morning cardio night lifting , I would have to double multiple laundry . Any tips on re usuinf clothes?

-rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You can wear your underwear 4 ways. Normal, backwards, and inside out (forward and backwards..)

Not serious.
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

I am the traumatic event. justdragit's Avatar
    justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) justdragit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go commando the second time.
    Gamecocks/Broncos/Braves

Wherever you go, there you are.

Squatchin' ain't easy.

DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I usually wear the same clothes all week...I really don't see the problem...

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stunkman View Post
    Does anyone have tips about gym clothes? I usually go gym at the end of the day wearing the same shirt and underwear and change into my gym shorts and work up a sweat . But if I work out twice a day morning cardio night lifting , I would have to double multiple laundry . Any tips on re usuinf clothes?
    Clean clothes. Always.

harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) harrisjl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just wring your underwear out real good after the cardio..... you'll be fine....
    NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!

screw everybody but the canes and the oil ;)

JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get some underarmour, UA holds almost no smell so long as it dries out in between workouts. I wouldnt advocate going several days without washing but you can certainly wear it morning and night for 1 day without clearing out the gym

Keep moving forward... AlbinoGerbil's Avatar
    AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlbinoGerbil has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JBrook View Post
    Get some underarmour, UA holds almost no smell so long as it dries out in between workouts. I wouldnt advocate going several days without washing but you can certainly wear it morning and night for 1 day without clearing out the gym
    This ^^ with a minor change.

Get some UnderArmor and hand wash it at night. If you really have an issue doing extra laundry this is the best way to go.
    ★cVc★

Every sixty seconds in Africa, a minute passes.

Registered User Myspacebarbroke's Avatar
    Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10) Myspacebarbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you can, just switch the lifting to the morning and cardio at night. It works better for strength gains that way anyhow.

wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's just a small price you have to pay...

Unless your water bill is ridiculously high as it is. But yeah, Under Armour is good stuff to buy for training. The Heat Gear is the kind you'll want.
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128207401

"You know, you surround yourself with a lot of positive role models and over time, enough of 'em will inspire you to do the right thing." - Phil Pfister

"You went full Crossfit man. Never go full Crossfit." - Burningnun

bbgbo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Stunkman View Post
    The problem is if you workout twice a day, you don't have enough time for your clothes to dry off.

You can try wearing the same shirt and shorts everyday without washing them, if you can go home or have space in your work place to hang your clothes in a well ventilated place. But change to clean underwear and socks after every workout.

Can you go to the gym just once a day? Would that be more economical in terms of time and energy?

Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atheena will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have five nike drifit shirts that I wear when I workout. I go twice a day everyday and I can generally go about 4 days before needing to wash them all. Depending how much I sweat during my a.m. workout which is always lifting I might wear it again in the p.m. workout, but in the p.m. workout when I'm done that one always goes in the laundry since it's cardio. It's warmer now, have you thought about the A shirts aka wife beaters? I wear those alot too during the summer time.
    ~*~A sound healthy body and a light happy spirit are worth more than gold or treasury.~*~

JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JBrook has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bbgbo View Post
    The problem is if you workout twice a day, you don't have enough time for your clothes to dry off.
    UA or Nike dri-fit or any of those types of workout clothes for that matter will dry out in a couple of hours if you hang them up or throw them over the seat in your car, as long as they are not balled up or stuffed away in your gym bag they will dry

Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mata Leao is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DAVEZILLA View Post
    I usually wear the same clothes all week...I really don't see the problem...
    really wow... ohh well aslong as it gets clean for everyday you go..

but personally i got different sweat pants and t-shirts to put for the gym.. so i dont wear the same **** over and over like a homeless guy..

but were just different.. i got a thing actually i dont wear the same thing i wore in the week... i make sure i wear different out fit every day of the week...

im sure there a bunch of ppl like that.

i never been a fan of wearing the same thing atleast not in the same week.
    ADMA Muay Thai gym.

SQUAT(ATG)- 275 (x15)
    DEADLIFT- 445 (x 6 W/CHALK)
    PRESS- 195 (3x5)
    DIPS- bw+55lbs-----3x8
    PULLUPS- bw+70lbs-3x8- MAX 110lbs added so around 305 total weight.

-STOP BEING A "FRIEND" AND FINISH THE DEAL.
    betheseducer.com {meet women,attract women,seduce women}

-rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) -rhino- has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by thailegacy View Post
    really wow... ohh well aslong as it gets clean for everyday you go..

but personally i got different sweat pants and t-shirts to put for the gym.. so i dont wear the same **** over and over like a homeless guy..

but were just different.. i got a thing actually i dont wear the same thing i wore in the week... i make sure i wear different out fit every day of the week...

im sure there a bunch of ppl like that.

i never been a fan of wearing the same thing atleast not in the same week.
    Hook, line and sinker.

LOL
    -BMBC underground-

-Dallas Cowboys-

DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DAVEZILLA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rhino616 View Post
    Hook, line and sinker.

LOL
    this...

FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10) FMMgirl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Unless they're dripping wet with sweat, you can get away with using the same clothing, I would seriously change the underwear tho! Maybe bring some fabrise and spray them!

Body of a Goddess-One Day schultzie_4's Avatar
    schultzie_4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Some people follow their dreams, others hunt them down and beat them mercilessly into submission." ~Neil Kendall

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you would not fail?"

"I hate to lose more than I love to win." ~Jimmy Connors

heedless619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by rhino616 View Post
    you can wear your underwear 4 ways. Normal, backwards, and inside out (forward and backwards..)

not serious.
    lmao