taylor0410 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finaflex vs Epistane/Havoc

I have never used a PH before. Ive been doing alot of research lately and think i have some up with a decent PCT for each of the above PH's. For a first timer, what should I go with. I have had friends recommend me Finaflex but from what I have read, Epistane/Havoc seems to be a little less hardcore for a beginner but does it make that much of a difference.
    Another question I would like to throw out there if possible is how does one obtain prescription nolvadex. I know you can buy nolvedex but I know its also not as good. I assume you have to go to a doctor and get tested and have it prescribed? Thanks in advance for the help, go easy on me guys haha

nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000) nickrut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    YEAAA dont go with finaflex. its mdrol + 4 estra = horrrrrible first cycle.

Look into hdrol, pmag or eqplex honestly. Estane (havoc/epi) would also work but are a little more complicated IMO.

Do your research and don't ask for sources for rx/illegal drugs.