Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Kinetic Energy ftw RpplesonFrmiSea's Avatar
    RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile RpplesonFrmiSea Palumbo Diet log

So I'm diving headfirst into this, as I'm the kind of person who needs to commit whole-heartedly to something for it to work, and I trust this program.

Diet/Workout breakdown:

Daily Caloric Intake for 2lbs lost/week (calculated using Total Metabolism Forecast): 2452

Number Crunching (please correct me if I've missed something):

1 Egg= 70cal, 6g protein, 0g carbs, 5g fat
    1 Egg White= 17 cal, 0 fat, 4g protein
    24 almonds= 162cal, 14g fat, 8g carbs, 6g protein
    Sliced Chicken/Turkey (3oz) = 120cal, 3g fat, 27g protein, 0g carbs
    Spinach (1cup)= 7cal, 0g fat, 1g carb, 1g protein
    Fish Oil (4g)= 41cal, 5g fat, 0g carb, 0g protein
    Isopure Whey (1 scoop)= 210cal, 1g fat, 50g protein, 0g carb
    All Natural Peanut butter (1TBSP)= 100cal, 15g fat, 6g protein, 5g carbs
    Baby steaks (6oz or so) = 300cal, 14g fat, 41g protein, 0g carbs

[copied and slightly modified from a post on the Outline forum, credit goes to ste247, much appreciated]

155lb male at 15%bf
    Meal #1: 3 whole omega-3 eggs, 2 egg whites.
    Meal #2: 8oz chicken with 24 raw almonds.
    Meal #3: 30g whey isolate with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter.
    Meal #4: 7oz (93%) lean ground beef with 1 cup romaine lettuce
    (dressing: 3 teaspoons ev olive oil and 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar)
    and 1 tablespoon flaxseed oil.
    Meal #5: same as meal #3.
    Meal #6: same as meal #1.

Total: 1669 calories, 200g protein, 99g fat, 25g carbs [60/30/10]

Workout: Lift like your f*cking life depended on it.

Sunday: Chest; Light Triceps, 40 min cardio

Monday: Back; Biceps, 40 min cardio

Tuesday: Deltoids, Lats; 40 min cardio (Cheat day starting June 1st)

Wednesday: Triceps; Abs; Light Chest; 40 min cardio

Thursday: Biceps; Legs; 40 min cardio

Friday: Chest; Abs; 40 min cardio

Saturday: Rest; 40 min cardio.

Dead Lifts, Squats, Cleans, and Presses every Monday, Wednesday, Friday

Cardio: 40 min slow pace (3.5-4.2mph) treadmill, or slow stair-climbing/biking, every day.

I'm 155lbs, approx 15% BF looking to drop to <12% BF. I start in 51 minutes, and I'm going to see it all the way through. I want this.

Starting date: May 19th, 2009
    End date: August 11th, 2009

EDIT: Edited out my exercises for each muscle; didn't seem necessary to post.
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 05-19-2009 at 11:30 AM.

RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50) RpplesonFrmiSea will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Day #1 Afternoon

Keeping perfect to my diet so far, had the eggs and the shake (shake needs work...it just doesnt taste good, but I can down it anyway). I'm looking forward to the chicken and almonds in a bit, and I'm interested to see how my strength holds up at the gym later tonight. This energy kill sucks so far, but I know it will pass when my body switches fuel sources.
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 05-19-2009 at 10:46 AM.

Day#1 Night

Day 1 is almost over. I ate perfect, exactly to the diet. The shakes definitely need work, they taste horrible, and the texture isn't good either. My workout was good, beat up my lats and shoulders pretty well, and split up the cardio between bike and treadmill. I'll try to get up tomorrow before work to do empty cardio. One more meal left, and damn am I looking forward to those eggs...tomorrow I'll pick up some stix and see how I'm doing.
    Mortality isn't an issue if you're indestructible.

thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesilent1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can always find a low carb choc isolate and mix in your SMOOTH pb; taste like a snicker bar
    "It's all about getting back up"

The smooth PB has too much sugar, sadly, and i've already gone and bought a 7.5lb tub of Isopure zero carb isolate. What I could use, however, is a better blender, which I might go get today. I'll also talk to the guy who sold me the whey...maybe if I'm really really lucky he'll allow me to exchange it. Unlikely though. Thank you for the advice! I'd like a snickers bar haha.
    In other news ^_^:

I'm two meals in today, not very hungry, which is a surprise, and I'm not terribly low on energy either. I'm gonna stop by the store and pickup ketostix later on.

EDIT: I can't believe it, but the guy at GNC is willing to exchange my whey! I'm getting chocolate yummmmm.
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 05-20-2009 at 08:58 AM.

Day #2 Night

Day 2 is over =)
    Ate perfect, all according to plan and timed so I never got hungry.
    I have the dutch chocolate Isopure, which is 3g carbs per 2 scoops (50g protein), so since I put 30g protein in each shake, that means that (3/5)(3)=9/5=1.8g carbs extra per shake, plus the peanut butter...so I'm adjusting for that extra 2g carbs by removing 1/2 cup of veggies from the steak supper. My real problem is that the next set of eggs i'm digging into (200mg Omega 3s per egg) have 1g carbs EACH, so I may have to return them and get Eggland's Best.
    On the plus side, I tested trace for ketosis today, and my new shakes are DELICIOUS, just like you said silent1, like a snickers bar ^_^.

Diet today (just to take a look at the carbs...)

1) 3 eggs, 2 eggwhites: 12g fat, 28g protein, 2g carbs (eggwhites are 1g/quarter cup)
    2) Shake w/ peanutbutter: 16g fat, 42g protein, 6g carbs
    3) Chicken + almonds: 15g fat, 48g protein, 6g carbs
    4) Steak + veggies: 15g fat, 41g protein, 4g carbs
    5) shake+peanutbutter (w/ new whey): 17g fat, 38g protein, 8g carbs
    6) 3 eggs+ 2 eggwhites: 15g fat, 26g protein, 3g carbs

Total fat: 90g
    Total Protein: 223g
    Total carbs: 29g

So **** I have way too many carbs going on there. If I kill the eggwhites, I can lose 4g without losing much in the way of protein (too much anyway), and no fat. I'll reduce the almonds from 24 to 16, which kills off another 2g carbs, and I can lose the veggies to kill another 4g, which reduces it by 10g (19g then). Sacrificing any of the peanutbutter means a lot of the good fats, and at most I could reduce a heaped tablespoon to a regular tablespoon, which would possibly kill 35 calories, 3g fat, 2g protein and 2g carbs. We'll see.

My workouts are also going well, today was chest/tris/abs plus deadlifts, squats and 45min slow cardio. I think I can cut some of the existing carbs out of the diet without sacrificing any energy, Im decently pumped in the gym.

Comments? Suggestions?

Day #3 morning(ish)

Started planning my itinerary for tomorrow, i'm heading to Anime Boston to compete in an ITG tournament there. Making sure I'll have all my meals and things, and that I wake up early enough to get some empty cardio in before I leave. This means I'll have to skip the gym, which sucks because chest days are my favorite, but I'll be getting in a good amount of cardio in any case. I'll just push twice as hard on Sunday. I'm feeling pretty good, at well this morning and got 40 minutes of empty cardio in; still trace for ketosis, but hoping my adjustments will jumpstart it.
    On a sidenote: Also had my first diet soda (or any soda, for that matter) in almost 3 years. Good god it tastes good ^_^

Recap of Days 3 + 4

Went to Anime Boston, so I had to pack my meals, had plenty of cardio at the tournament though (placed first!) , and I'm now testing further into ketosis, very happy. Seeing the increase has definitely sparked my hopes; this first week has been rough, going so low on carbs cold turkey. In any case, tomorrow I'm back at the gym, and definitely looking forward to it.

Day #6

Keeping track of my meals to ensure I get that golden ratio today, tomorrow I weigh myself, since it will be the completion of my first week on the diet ^_^:

Meal 1: 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon: 180 cal, 13g fat, 16g protein, 2g carb
    Meal 2: 4oz tuekey, 4 eggs, 1 slice swiss cheese, 24 almonds, 1tbsp ICBITBL: 700 cal, 39g fat, 7g carbs, 56g protein
    Meal 3: 1.5 scoops Isopure Dutch chocolate whey +1 tbsp Nat PB shake + 1tbsp heavy cream: 320 cal, 21g fat, 5g carbs, 33g protein
    (halfway point: 1200cal, 73g fat, 14g carbs, 105g protein)
    Meal 4: 2 cans of tuna (with some coarse ground pepper and red crushed pepper to give flavor): 200 cal, 44g protein, 0 carbs, 0 fat
    Meal 5: 5 eggs, some pepper and whatnot: 350 cal, 20g fat, 30g protein
    Meal 6: Whey shake (no PB): approx 15 g protein: 80 cal, 1g fat, .6g carbs.

Total: 1830 cal, 194g protein, 94g fat, 15g carbs [64/31/5]
    not bad at all!

At the end of today, I'll have my first week finished ^_^
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 05-24-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Day #7 (end of week 1!)

Got up at 10:30am (day off) and found that both my school and local gym were closed today, so I decided to up the cardio. 90 minutes of running around the city did me good on an empty stomach. Came home, and started eating.
    Meal #1: 4 hard boiled eggs
    Meal #2: 6oz steak + 1tsp cod liver oil + 1tbsp ELOO
    Meal #3: 2 scoops Isopure dutch chocolate whey blended w ice and 2 tbsp heavy cream
    Meal #4: 5oz Londonbroil steak
    Meal #5: 5 hard boiled eggs
    Meal #6 (lol): 2 tbsp heavy cream
    Total: 1775 cal, 99g fat, 190g protein, 6.5 carbs (eggs are 0.3g) [64.3/33.5/2.2]

I'm finding that the lower my carbs, the stronger the ketosis, and if I even come close to this "sweet spot" i hear about with 30g-50g carbs, I lose it entirely. So to keep a strong hold on it, I'm going to down the carb intake to as little as possible. The healthy fats I can get from cod liver oil, ELOO and other oils, so as to avoid the PB for now. There's no avoiding the small # of carbs in eggs or my whey, but I can deal. When I stack this with Animal Cuts, I should be alright. This has been my first week, and it hasn't been easy, but I'm going to keep it up.

Oh, and I'll weigh myself tomorrow and post it.
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 05-25-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Finally getting back to the gym today. I went Sunday, but friday and saturday I was in Boston and Connecticut, and Monday the damn gyms were closed in my area. Today will be Back/Bi's.

Diet:

Meal 1: 5 hard boiled eggs + 1 tsp fish oil
    Meal 2: 6oz steak cooked in olive oil (2 steaks cooked together)
    Meal 3: Shake w/ just whey
    Meal 4: 4 hard boiled eggs
    Meal 5: 6oz steak
    Meal 6: 4 hard boiled eggs haha

Total (so far): approx 1895 cal, 210g protein, 99g fat, 7.9gcarbs

Workout plan:

5x5 deadlift
    5x5 press
    5x5 squat
    5x5 cleans

Back: 3x8 one arm rows (50s)
    3x8 back lat pulldowns
    3x8 seated rows
    Bis: 3x8 EZ bar curls (85)
    3x8 freeweight curls (40s)
    3x8 incline curls (30s)
    3x8 backwards cable curls (100)

BEAST MODE TURN ON

EDIT: End of day weigh in: 144 WTF!? Nice! Rockin the waterweight loss haha.
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 05-26-2009 at 08:55 PM.

Day #9

Diet was the same as yesterday, to the T. I bought some flax-seed oil, holy hell is there some good stuff in that.

Today was Abs

Hanging leg lifts
    Weighted situps
    Side Cable turns
    Cable crunches
    L pullups

Then 40 min 3% incline 5.5mph cardio. God that's boring. But I did it. Good stuff.

Day 11

Diet was perfect today. 199g protein, 99g fat, 5.75g carbs, 1700 calories
    Workout was good too: Abs + Chest + 40 min LISS cardio. I really. really hate that cardio.

Discovered that I can fry eggs in bacon fat this morning. Sweet jesus that was good.
    Carb up Sunday, plans for foods:

Quiznos Turkey no cheese or mayo ALL VEGGIES
    Kashi Golean
    Fat Free Icecream
    MILK
    Fat free candies- mike+ikes, twizzlers, etc.
    Wheat Toast + ICBINBL
    Cheat food: Chocolate

Dinner is corn, green beans, mashed potatoes, and chicken.

Anywho. Back to Keto ^_^

Edit: First day of Animal Cuts as well.
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 05-30-2009 at 09:59 AM.

Day 12

Changing up my diet a bit, unfortunately my numbers are the reflections of the ratios I wanted. When I used fitday.com I realized my ratios were skewed so i'm adjusting that.

Day 13- Carb up day #1

Workout went well, did biceps/chest, and a 40 minute fasted LISS cardio session before downing my protein shake with milk. My body had no idea what to do with it. I'll keep track of my eats today =].

Shake w/ whey+milk: 440cal, 66g protein, 33g carbs, 3g fat
    Gummy worms (shhh):160cal, 0g protein, 37g carbs, 0.5g fat
    Kashi Golean (2 cups): 280cal, 26g protein, 60g carbs, 3g fat
    1/2cup mint chocolate chip ice cream (low fat) + 1/2 cup fat free Key Lime ice-cream + light whipped cream + fat free chocolate syrup: 300cal, 4g protein, 60g carbs, 4g fat
    1/2 cup F.F. key lime: 90cal, 0g protein, 19g carbs, 0g fat.
    1/2 cup raisins: 220 cal, 0.3g fat, 2.2g protein, 57g carbs.

Dinner coming soon! Chicken, green beans, corn, and mashes potatoes ^_^

Afterwards...

Ok I feel very, very sick.
    We're just gonna assume I fell off the clean wagon for a bit...
    The day's stats are something like this:
    I hit all my macros. For sure.
    Then I ate a lot of fat free ice cream, chocolate cookies, and...raisins? Also more kashi cereal. I feel really bloated but no visual difference other than the distended stomache. Good day and bad day. Tomorrow I move into my new apartment and hit the gym/cardio very, very hard. I'll work twice as hard to get everything back on track. For the remainder of this diet i'll be doing 1 carb up MEAL per week, not a day.
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 05-31-2009 at 07:55 PM.

Day 14 (week 2 complete!)

I gained 4lbs from the carb up in water weight, not bad at all compared to the numbers I was seeing on the forums. I intend to hit the cardio hard tomorrow, for some reason I was feeling really weird today so I just did arms in general at the gym, with lots of energy to spare...

I moved into my new apartment today, so I didn't have much time to devote to cardio, or even diet, but miraculously my numbers crunched PERFECT. Fitday reports Fat 60% Protein 39% and Carbs 1%. Living with people who just consume carbs like it was their job is going to be very difficult, but I like the foods I'm eating, and at the very least, I'll do this until the Animal Cuts runs out and see what I think. I've never been this close to a 6pack before, but i'm also looking forward to bulking. We'll see where this goes. At least 3 more weeks.
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 06-02-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Day 15

Feeling good, unfortunately I didn't get to cardio yesterday, but today I'll be doing a depletion workout followed by an hour of LISS. I want to jump back to this ASAP, just go day by day and see how it ends up. Also want to drop that water weight and get back to burning fat. Carbs have been kept to an absolute minimum and my macros are looking tight. Tonight I'll go all out on chest, biceps and back, maybe abs if I want to mix it in. We'll see how it all turns out.

Day 16

Starting to get that tin can taste again woohoo! that's the start of my 3rd day, MUCH faster than before. I'll be hitting the gym around 6 or so today, traps, shoulders and biceps I think, followed by my typical 40 min LISS cardio.

Diet is good so far, although I'm going to cut back on the diet soda, it seems to be curbing my appetite in the wrong direction. I've had 7 eggs, 3 slices bacon and 9oz chicken already today, so all I've got left is some steak and whatever small sustinance I can think to provide otherwise.

Day 18

Oops I missed posting yesterday. Did no cardio yesterday, which means today will be my 40 minutes on the treadmill. I did lift and go rock climbing, and consumed a near-perfect ratio of 2000 calories, but today I intend to have that number be a little lower. I'm having chicken for dinner tonight ^_^

Take Their Flag displacement421's Avatar
    displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    subb'd
    http://www.americanfreedomcampaign.org/
    http://www.ronpaul.com/

Day 19

Sweet! Welcome aboard ^_^

So technically day 19 has just begun, and today will be particularly difficult.
    I'm going to my friend's wedding, who has no idea i'm on this diet, so I'm going to try my absolute damndest to stick to my guns. I'm preparing several meals to eat before I go so I won't be hungry (stock up, basically), and I'm leaving around 600 calories and 20% of each macro in reserve for the food that I'll get there. Cheese will be fine, chicken or fish (which are common dishes) as well, and I'll just have water with my meal. It shouldn't be too difficult, especially since people eat scarcely to be polite at these events anyway.

Day 18 (yesterday) went well, it was a cardio day and I switched it up with 15 minutes on the elliptical and then jumped right to 25 minutes on the treadmill; it felt good to split it. Less boring. Sunday will be awesome though, I'll probably do fasted cardio in the morning, and then a chest/abs workout in the afternoon.

In any case, I have work in the morning, and I have to get up and cook a bunch of food beforehand. So goodnight!

Day 19 Morning

Just a quick note while I'm cooking breakfast this morning; I actually had a dream that I cheated two days early and kicked myself out of ketosis. How sad it that? XP

Take Their Flag displacement421's Avatar
    displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50) displacement421 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RpplesonFrmiSea View Post
    Just a quick note while I'm cooking breakfast this morning; I actually had a dream that I cheated two days early and kicked myself out of ketosis. How sad it that? XP
    Lol! Ketosis on yer mind.
    http://www.americanfreedomcampaign.org/
    http://www.ronpaul.com/

Alright, so i'm very tired, just got back from the wedding.
    Long story short (more posted later):

I consumed 1500 calories before the wedding, to leave space for what I might eat AT the wedding. Got famished and consumed lots of cheese at the pre-dinner.

Accomplishments: Turned down 2 entire dishes of food in the 5 course meal served to us; a fruit bowl and, get this, a bowl of ice cream and WEDDING CAKE. Iron will. I ate the salad and, when served, debreaded the chicken cordon bleu, at it, and left the carrots and rice pilaf to my friend who was with me. I had a cup of green tea and lots of water as well. All in all, I may just have stayed in ketosis, with a paltry 12g carbs by my count for the day. Unfortunately I ate close to 2700-3000 calories, but it's certainly better than losing the ketosis. Will be skipping the carb up until I have a few more days of this going. Getting up tomorrow morning around 10 to do fasted cardio, followed by a delicious breakfast. Night all!

Feeling rather discouraged this morning. I'll be going running soon, but I have this horrible twinge because I've been testing negative for ketosis since I finished my first carb up which was a WEEK ago. Not even trace. I've been doing cardio 3x/week, eating more than properly for this diet, and lifting weights on all my non-cardio days. I have that taste in my mouth that indicates I might be in ketosis, and I'm not a terribly big fan of ketostix, but i'm also the kind of person that needs definite reassurance. So I'm going to do my fasted cardio and see what happens...

Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ases is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't stress about it, mine come out 'negative' mostly aswell, but if you feel that the indications are there, that's most important thing. BTW, if you drink alot, the ketostix will turn out negative alot.
    Ases's MAX-OT styled keto bulk:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124029131

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124029181

kudengwu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Feeling rather discouraged this morning. I'll be going running soon, but I have this horrible twinge because I've been testing negative for ketosis since I finished my first carb up which was a WEEK ago. Not even trace. I've been doing cardio 3x/week, eating more than properly for this diet, and lifting weights on all my non-cardio days. I have that taste in my mouth that indicates I might be in ketosis, and I'm not a terribly big fan of ketostix, but i'm also the kind of person that needs definite reassurance. So I'm going to do my fasted cardio and see what happens...
    Your keto strips might be faulty and/or you're really hydrated. That could give u negative or trace reading. DO NOT get discouraged. From your postings it sounds like you're doin great! Plus u have the tell-tell physical signs.

Thanks everyone ^_^, I appreciate the support. Yeah I drink an absurd amount of water, but I also tend to obsess over little things, like whether the carbs from the chicken breading I scraped off last night could have been cooked into the chicken, but by my count, it would have maxed out my day at 15g carbs, so I'm fine haha. On my way home from my 60 MINUTE LISS SESSION [BOOYAH], I noticed the most pronounced metallic taste in my mouth, so I feel much better.

I'm actually just making my first meal of the day haha, I got up late and did that fasted cardio, then came home and weighed myself (142!). Last week I was "also" 142, but in all fairness, I had to sort of guess at that one because the scale I was using was so inaccurate. I bought a new one accurage to 0.2 lbs, so I have the feeling I was closer to 143 before. Additionally it's getting harder for me to drop weight since I'm getting into the lower BF% range, as I recently discovered that my trainers ARENT full of crap, I actually AM 8-9% BF, but my genetics suck so I have to go even lower to get a real six pack. Progress pics will follow. Unfortunately my "before" pics are somewhere on an SD memory card so you'll have to go with the "after 3 weeks" photos for now ^_^.

There's plenty more to say, but I'll log it later, my chicken is almost done cooking yummmm. here are pics!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...a/P6050173.jpg [front]

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...a/P6050177.jpg [back]
    Last edited by RpplesonFrmiSea; 06-07-2009 at 12:48 PM.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks everyone ^_^, I appreciate the support. Yeah I drink an absurd amount of water, but I also tend to obsess over little things, like whether the carbs from the chicken breading I scraped off last night could have been cooked into the chicken, but by my count, it would have maxed out my day at 15g carbs, so I'm fine haha. On my way home from my 60 MINUTE LISS SESSION [BOOYAH], I noticed the most pronounced metallic taste in my mouth, so I feel much better.

I'm actually just making my first meal of the day haha, I got up late and did that fasted cardio, then came home and weighed myself (142!). Last week I was "also" 142, but in all fairness, I had to sort of guess at that one because the scale I was using was so inaccurate. I bought a new one accurage to 0.2 lbs, so I have the feeling I was closer to 143 before. Additionally it's getting harder for me to drop weight since I'm getting into the lower BF% range, as I recently discovered that my trainers ARENT full of crap, I actually AM 8-9% BF, but my genetics suck so I have to go even lower to get a real six pack. Progress pics will follow. Unfortunately my "before" pics are somewhere on an SD memory card so you'll have to go with the "after 3 weeks" photos for now ^_^.

There's plenty more to say, but I'll log it later, my chicken is almost done cooking yummmm. here are pics!

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...a/P6050173.jpg [front]

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...a/P6050177.jpg [back]
    You should test your keto in the evening. That is when your readings are higher.

good idea! I'll do that soon.

I headed to the gym for a short workout session this evening, came back and I'm thinking of making dinner soon. I still have 900+ calories to fill, but I'm thinking that if 2100 is my ideal cutting number, and yesterday I consumed +500 due to the wedding, it might be better to make up for that today, so rather than 2100 I'll try and keep my ratios intact around 1800. Tomorrow I'll resume 2100.

Btw, to those of you actually reading my log (which is a surprise considering I didn't have a single reader for roughly 2 weeks!), your support means a lot and I appreciate the comments! I'll be sure to read your logs as well, i'm always looking for new ideas and seeing how the community is faring.