Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Ask a guy driving from North Carolina to Vancouver, BC next week anything

Go.
    "I would never give driving lessons to women. We need to build new roads for them. Why? Because you never know what to expect from a woman on the road. If you see a car behaving weirdly, swerving and doing strange things, before you see the driver you know it is a woman. It is always a woman."

-Andrei Arshavin

Arsenal FC + Duke Basketball + East Carolina Football = Winning

Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    check your blinker fluid level?

Gangsta of Two Wheels fergman311's Avatar
    fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ever go to the benson drag strip?

MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50) MercNMuscles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fergman311 View Post
    Yeah, I live about 5 minutes from it. I went a lot more a couple years back.
    "I would never give driving lessons to women. We need to build new roads for them. Why? Because you never know what to expect from a woman on the road. If you see a car behaving weirdly, swerving and doing strange things, before you see the driver you know it is a woman. It is always a woman."

-Andrei Arshavin

Originally Posted by Kevintensity View Post
    check your blinker fluid level?
    I'll top it off before I leave.

-Andrei Arshavin

5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 5431 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what is your flux capacitor fluid level?

CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHOOSE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What vehicle are you driving such a long distance?
    Motorcycle riders: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2981441

What are you listening to?:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165938561

duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) duskt3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    long drive brah? why are you moving to Vancouver....its an awsome place but extremely expensive for living
    ****Suffer the Pain of Discipline or suffer the pain of regret****

Goal: 190 pounds July 15

Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swift08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you need a passport to cross the border?

yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoj is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where u living brah? I'm from north van
    Rep back 1k+
    owes mindfree, duperman, HumptyBrahh, Lexodus

GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MercNMuscles View Post
    Go.
    do you know ben rose

roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you come through kelowna you can stay at ma house for lulz and reps. you should also go to our golds its huge 80,000 square feet.
    Negs current month join date's on sight crew

Originally Posted by 5431 View Post
    what is your flux capacitor fluid level?
    Not going to 1985 brah.

Originally Posted by CHOOSE View Post
    What vehicle are you driving such a long distance?
    Mercedes C 230 Kompressor, gets good gas mileage, Supercharged 4 Cylinder

Originally Posted by duskt3 View Post
    long drive brah? why are you moving to Vancouver....its an awsome place but extremely expensive for living
    Moving to North Vancouver. I'm going to grad school at UBC starting in September, but I wanted to be up there for the summer.

-Andrei Arshavin

Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500) Tyler09 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by fergman311 View Post
    Ever go to Bensons Animal Farm?

Originally Posted by Swift08 View Post
    do you need a passport to cross the border?
    You do starting in June I believe. I had to get a student visa, plus I already had a passport.

Originally Posted by yoj View Post
    where u living brah? I'm from north van
    It's near Lower Lonsdale. I went up for 10 days in March, it's awesome.

Originally Posted by GOTMORETRAPS View Post
    do you know ben rose
    Yeah man, I played soccer with him when I was a lot younger. I haven't seen him in forever though. How do you know him?

Originally Posted by roid_monkey View Post
    if you come through kelowna you can stay at ma house for lulz and reps. you should also go to our golds its huge 80,000 square feet.
    Sounds like a plan. Yeah, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do about a gym yet. I'll be up there 3 months early to figure it out though.

-Andrei Arshavin

GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500) GOTMORETRAPS is not very helpful. (-500)

Yeah man, I played soccer with him when I was a lot younger. I haven't seen him in forever though. How do you know him?

he and my brother were roommates in college at unc. i drank beer with the mayor their one time during mule days, epic, his wife has nice tatas.

i think it was hunter's dad?

Originally Posted by Tyler09 View Post
    Ever go to Bensons Animal Farm?
    very unaware.

-Andrei Arshavin

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    your boyfriend move to Canada?

Originally Posted by GOTMORETRAPS View Post
    he and my brother were roommates in college at unc. i drank beer with the mayor their one time during mule days, epic, his wife has nice tatas.

i think it was hunter's dad?
    Dude, I probably might have met you without even knowing it. I'm always over at that house for Mule Days(close family friends) for the Saturday night party they have every year. Small world man

-Andrei Arshavin

Originally Posted by ryant7 View Post
    your boyfriend move to Canada?
    Stats: 5'9", 166 lbs

-Andrei Arshavin

long trip is long.

-Andrei Arshavin

SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    long trip is long.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

edit: id probably lose my sanity driving a route like that.

Originally Posted by allready View Post
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

edit: id probably lose my sanity driving a route like that.
    Yeah really....not looking forward to anything above Omaha.

-Andrei Arshavin

SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SICWITH1T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah really....not looking forward to anything above Omaha.
    you're going through the most boring states. sorry brah.

colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000) colt.45 is just really nice. (+1000)
    be safe, don't fall asleep at the wheel (serious)

Originally Posted by colt.45 View Post
    be safe, don't fall asleep at the wheel (serious)
    Thanks brah. lots of coffee, redbull and audiobooks. It should take anywhere from 3-5 days depending how much I stop and how long I drive each day.

-Andrei Arshavin

BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000) BrainChild is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP....im from vancouver. You will love it here. but why the move over to canada?
    My mom thinks i'm cool

GO CANUCKS GO

rep SydCBDNSW 3 times cause i misread post

why are you going, what job did you get

Originally Posted by BrainChild View Post
    OP....im from vancouver. You will love it here. but why the move over to canada?
    Going to grad school at UBC starting in September. It's a great school, and I love the area.

-Andrei Arshavin

Registered User mophatthedamaja's Avatar
    mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000) mophatthedamaja is just really nice. (+1000)
    lulz i drive through Benson on my way to Emerald Isle

the drive won't be that bad evrything will look like Benson from Nebraska to Washington
    reps for life
    TOMaHULK