Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000) Bstrongfitness is just really nice. (+1000)
    That 72 year old!!
    Owner - All Core Society (Calisthenics organization)

www.youtube.com/leftyjrpro

Instagram: @Bstrongfitness

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail"?

jcowan1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. I have a dream and I am whiling to do everything possible to make it reality. I may get judged on what I want to do, I may get judge on what I do, but to me none of that maters I know I have one chance in life to make a dream reality and throughout life only the dedicated and determine will find success. I may have to sacrifice what other people do just to make this dream come true. In my mind it is all worth it and one day everyone who judged and everyone who said I wouldn't make it will see I can and I did, personally I would rather die for my dream, than live without goals.

naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10) naninja is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in on this
    Twinlab MILITIA Member since 2013

MVP log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158378563

tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiomas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) verilci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is my 2 years natural bodybuilding transformation!

Please subscribe to my youtube channel!

NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NHammondDesign is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just got done producing a pretty rad new ebook filled with my thoughts about motivation and inspiration that should help everyone in the new year. Made it "pay what you want" so you can download it for free if you'd like.

Lets get all of the valid posters in one thread. Greens 4 lyfe.

Because these forums have been so awesome and helpful to me in the past here is a link to all of the extras I included with the ebook. Hopefully I can pass along the good vibes to others:

http://www.nickhammonddesign.com/ebook-extras

NickHammondDesign.com

TheGoodLifePosts.com

~~ Left Arm won't generate enough force Crew ~~

S - 325
    B - 205
    D - 365

XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XKINGX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nice^^^^

PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky

PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) PBellFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.

kevinkrieger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strength does not come from winning.
    Your struggles develop your strength.
    When you overcome hardships, that is strength.

Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Awesome!

This is definitely a quality thread, bump!!!

Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    Note: I pulled this off of another thread at the beginning of the year which I now cannot find.

Your life is now.

It is not what you did, or looked like, or lifted yesterday. It is not what you will do tomorrow or hope to achieve with your physique in the future. It is now. Do you ever notice that "I really couldn't give 2 wanks and a rats ass" feeling you get when some arrogant, has-been jerk says, "'oh yeah, I used to be really freakin' huge maaaan! I bench pressed 4 million pounds!" As Mr. Personality continues his self centered, biased story of what he used to be, you find yourself extremely uninterested to the point where you'd rather jack off your grandpa! Well, thats how others feel when you and I talk about what we used to do or what we are dead set to accomplish in the world of muscle and fitness. People are impressed only with what you are NOW.

Today is your opportunity to live the real life. Today is your time to get out of the swamp of the status quo. Yes, today is your time to give purpose and drive to your fitness life. Don't keep doing the "Easy" exercises. Don't just do a certain number of reps and sets- no matter if you are straining or not. Don't stop your sets when the burn and pain starts. Remember, now is your time. This is your hour. When I'm in the gym, I see people who are about as focused as a fart. They are all over the road. They'll run many different half-assed exercises together and wonder why they look no different that last year.

Fear can be a bad thing in your life, but it can also yield results.The only fear you need is the fear that you will continue living a life much smaller than your hopes and dreams'.. and awake someday to find yourself past your prime, a product of your mediocre lifestyle as a fitness enthusiast. Or worse yet, you might die unexpectedly tomorrow, next week or next month with your music still in you. Your life is now. Your life is now, or never. When I turned 30, this hit me hard. Up to that point, I was in my 20's. IT didn't matter how late into my 20's I was, I was still in my 20's! Then 30 hit. I realilzed that IF I'm going to be muscular and strong, it had better happen now. Yes, you can be big and strong into your 40's. But I think many agree that the 30's are where its at! I had to decide that the time was now.

You possess unfathomable strength and ability, but you are rarely calling on your tremendous mental and physical resources. They demand to be stretched, exercised and challenged. They demand to be used to their full capacity. The reward your abilities promise is nothing short of greatness and excellence. Have you ever been told you have "potential'" Let me tell you something about "potential"'''. "potential" means that you're not doing it. Think about it'' Would you say that Jay Cutler has "potential?" No, because he's doing it! He's training hard, eating big, and keeping his focus. He is past the "potential" stage. Thats where I want all of us to be. To be to the place where every week we are setting and reaching goals in our fitness. Be it strength, size, or just a funny story from your daily walk as a bodybuilding enthusiast as proof that you are living the life and having a great time doing it!

Let me be blunt, in hopes of making my true point: Everyday you step into the gym, and do not commit yourself to greatness, you are falling asleep, allowing yourself to suffocate in an atmosphere of mediocrity. Is the spirit-killing atmosphere I reference real? Bodybuilding is supposed to be such a positive and demanding sport where just by association with it, you start aiming to better yourself. You only need to look at the newspaper or TV to know we are surrounded by negativity that cares little about inspiring greatness. You are never far from people who care nothing about being different, better, stronger, trying harder, or aiming higher. You know who they are. You get stares and double takes from them at the store when you have to go from the gym, to the store to get more protein for supper. With your swole still in full effect, you got cannonball shoulders bursting out of your sleeveless shirt, and swole chest trying to bust its way out. Furthermore, you're freaking everybody out with pipeline veins crawling beneath the surface of your skin'' so much that it causes all the heroine addicts to orgasm! Yes indeed, you live in an atmosphere of mediocrity, and like poison gas it will dull you, bore you, disillusion you and lessen you if you don't wake up and do something about it. If you are not getting comments from people about your physique, you are still in the mediocrity. If people at work are not tripping out on your disciplined and strict dietary practices, you are still in the mediocrity.

My friend, your life is now. Take a stand against mediocrity, weakness, skinnyness, and obesity. Make your greatness non-negotiable. Put it into higher gear.

Hold your head high,
    Critical Mass

Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Exploitation1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PBellFitness View Post
    You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
    Great quote

klutzlist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Book Motivates Me

There are so many things that motivate us. For me, I sometimes get my inspiration in reading books about life. I am pretty sure that it will really uplift everyone to think positively. To know more about how it will enhance your mind approaches.

Registered User PowerPlatformTV's Avatar
    PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PowerPlatformTV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This has been helping me

thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thorton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Exploitation1 View Post
    This is definitely a quality thread, bump!!!
    As someone who is about to push 30, this hits pretty hard with some of my current thoughts.
    It's easier to be lazy than happy

I Rep in return

MMMC

Nourse has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo,

This is the song that gets me ready!!...listen to it LOUD!

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTpWbQFyks

Need new music so post a link

jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jmodak1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi guys,

My sport is Thai Boxing (over 5 years). Check out my website 'jacob-modak.squarespace.com' for a motivational blog.

I've also written a MOTIVATIONAL BOOK AVAILABLE ON MY SITE AND ON KINDLE. MY LATEST BLOG POST HAS THE LINK TO THE KINDLE PAGE (apparently I need 50 posts to put post a link) HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY CHEKCING IT OUT! BEST REGARDS AND TRAINING WISHES!!

SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SamiBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great to see a motivation section!

This is my motivational thread with people giving some inspirational advice and posts. Don't bump it that often but do check it out!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7394383&page=7

K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50) K3RB3R0S will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Monday, time to go get some!!
    MAY THE PROGRESS BE WITH YOU!
    455-365-545 for 5

Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gayadeen04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pretty cool and certainly motivational but also pretty dam repetitive.

kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kaelyrion is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I may not be the strongest, I may not be the biggest, but I'll be DAMNED if I don't work the HARDEST
    My motivational youtube channel: http://bit.ly/KwanMotivationalVideos

Follow me on Instagram/Twitter @K_Kwan66 for daily motivation.

Instagram: http://instagram.com/k_kwan66
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/K_Kwan66

indefspares23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it true that the people who succeed are also the ones who fail the most?

TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Follow the podcast - MereMortals @ YouTube/spotify/itunes

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmx4Nozv-CrKbiO6mhYZWBA

Dedication and Greatness are forever intertwined

www.instagram.com/juan_swarny/ give the ol insta a follow,

Bench - 385
    Squat - 505 x 5
    Dead - 610

nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikomlehtonen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting back from the acl and mcl injury!
    It's hard work guys! The Title tells all.
    What kind of routine should use for legs after surgery and how bounce back quickley?
    two months now and i can do squats. Will the win is the key! How i feel after my injury and how i bounced back! Read all about the injury and the training after surgery from here:

Follow my blog and journey in Wordpress: nixduchamp from ashes to glory. This is important for all of yall how have problems with the knees.

Instagram: Nixduchamp

I'm sorry that i cant yet attache the link, but you should find it from wordpress/nixduchamp/fromashestoglory.

Very informative!

-Nixduchamp

markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) markmcman3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks

piyu11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piyu11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) piyu11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pretty cool and personally my favorite for weight loss.

Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ZidaneValor View Post
    Critical Mass
    Very inspiring words.

Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nat7cryingsoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TruMass92 View Post
    I said this on the last day "You don't have to be great to start but you have to start to be great.

Originally Posted by kaelyrion View Post
    I may not be the strongest, I may not be the biggest, but I'll be DAMNED if I don't work the HARDEST
    Work smart.

Originally Posted by Nourse View Post
    Yo,

This is the song that gets me ready!!...listen to it LOUD!

youtube.com/watch?v=BnTpWbQFyks

Need new music so post a link
    Check my kind of music to thump and pump your muscles youtube.com/watch?v=SpKW5o_-1Pk