OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OokahOokah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What are the best running shoes for me?

Okay, so I want some shoes that I can wear for plyometric training, sprinting, jumping, and still be good for when I do miles for conditioning. Right now I am just using some old reeboks and I could really use some good running shoes.

Anyone on here know the best shoes for my needs?

Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000) Yes-Xplode is just really nice. (+1000)
    At the advice of someone on this board, I just bought and started wearing the Nike Sparq Shox P9, and they might be the best training shoes I've ever had. Check them out, should be able to find some colors on sale.

flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) flipnch1nese7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Once you kinda know what you want and have a few options in mind, best thing you can do is go to a shoe store and try them all on. Sounds basic but having a shoe that fits (not just foot size but arch, heel support if necessary, over/underpronation, etc.) is the absolute most important thing and will spare you tons of injuries.

Registered User footballplaya23's Avatar
    footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) footballplaya23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get the lightest shoes you can with lots of breathability so your feet dont sweat like crazy.
    Take my advice, I don?t use it anyway.

civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) civetadei has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nike free everyday 2

wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wolverine614 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by OokahOokah View Post
    Okay, so I want some shoes that I can wear for plyometric training, sprinting, jumping, and still be good for when I do miles for conditioning. Right now I am just using some old reeboks and I could really use some good running shoes.

acisc kayano 14 always worked good for my they are very durable and are comfortable

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Simple

buy the right shoes for your feet. Go to a running shoe store like Fleet Feet and get them to look at your feet and watch you run so you can get the right shoes for your feet. DO NOT BUY SHOES BASED ON COLOR ALONE.

UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UCSC12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm surprised nobody's listed this yet. Pumas. Puma Voltaic is a quality pair of shoes. They're about $75, so perhaps a bit pricey, but I bought mine 8 months ago and I've been using them most days since then and they're still in good shape. Very light, very breathable, durable, good for everything really. Very comfortable. I've never owned a pair of Pumas before and now I'm afraid to switch out.

titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) titdoctor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nike sparq crosstrainers are the only way to go.. I would say the only thing they are not the best in, is long distance running.

Football players love them.

Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juice5610 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wolverine614 View Post
    acisc kayano 14 always worked good for my they are very durable and are comfortable
    this
    Southern California Precision Rifle Team
    SocalPrecision.com

Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chances are that if you run on the balls of you feet without a heel strike (what you're doing while sprinting) and go to a running store to get your gait/footstrike checked they will simply tell you that you have incorrect running form. "running" shoes are designed for heel strikers for the most part, evident by the huge cushioning systems in the heels of most running shoes. For a training shoe in which you'll be doing sprinting/plyometrics, I would recommend getting the most flexible shoe with the most forefoot cushioning you can get, whether that is a running shoe or a cross trainer doesn't really matter. Think something like the nike free series; you want to emulate being barefoot in terms of support in order to strengthen the musculature that supports the foot, but you still want enhanced cushioning to reduce unneeded stress.

I didn't like the Under armor or nike sparq shoes because they are so damn stiff and have far too much support to really be considered "trainers".

Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500) Jack612blue is not very helpful. (-500)
    nike air? i believe the new running shoes feel likes running barefoot.

brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OokahOokah View Post

I was recently shopping for shoes for track training and came across the New Balance RC152's. It's a racing flat suitable for up to half marathons. People say it's ugly (it is) but also that it works very well. Look it up on some sites and read the reviews.
    Gaspari Spirodex
    Purple Wraath
    Orange Triad
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    LG Lipotropic protein

terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10) terteb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brady.huskey View Post
    I was recently shopping for shoes for track training and came across the New Balance RC152's. It's a racing flat suitable for up to half marathons. People say it's ugly (it is) but also that it works very well. Look it up on some sites and read the reviews.
    These shoes are really, good my friends own them.

Whatever you choose make sure its not like basketball shoes, the lighter and more flexible and comfortable the better, make sure to ask if you can give them a test run to make sure you pick the best one.

DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DriveMyWhey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so you can't go wrong with the nike free or new balance rc152 for sprints/plyometrics/agility work/generally lifting weights?

my speed work is 50 meters TOPS, will the new balance be right for me as i can't afford nike?