jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jooking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Went from 128.7 to 154 in 4 months and 20 days exactly.

When i started bodybuilding I weighed 58.5 kg (128.7) at 5 10' tall and I now weigh 70 kg (154) after 4 months and 20 days of lifting.

When I look at myself in the mirror under the right lighting I can see a little definition in my upper two abs and a little sepration between my shoulders and my chest, under the right lighting that is, so I'm gussing I gained 50/50 between muscle and fat so 154-128.7= 25.3 pounds/2 = 12.65 pounds of lean mass in 4 month and 20 days. What I wanna know is how long will I be able continue these gains because they are ridiculous. If everything stays the same for whats left of my first year of lifting (7 months and 10 days), I will be weighing 88 kg (193.6) by the end of my first year of lifting at a fairly low bodyfat percentage, this just sounds insane. I'm praying though!