Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deniall is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    M-Stak because it's one of the only supplements I have used that worked. Most others did little or nothing.
    I only eat food in bar form. When you concentrate food, you unleash its awesome power, I'm told. That's why I'm compressing 5 pounds of spaghetti into one handy mouth-sized bar...

Hospital please.

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dkemano42 View Post
    Is it really discontinued or just out of stock? If its gone, I need to get a refund. Been waiting for them to get it back and send it over.

DK
    yup. get a refund...

Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ryan314 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So far, probably Novedex XT.

Registered User Redeem_Yourself's Avatar
    Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redeem_Yourself will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    testabolan v2 for sure

used in conjunction with carb cycling and high rep/volume program

i gained a little less than an inch on my biceps

GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ON 100% whey.

Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GN0L View Post
    ON 100% whey.
    Cookies and Cream

philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000) philbitty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Joelift View Post
    Cookies and Cream
    just got a tub, YUCK!
    shoulda got another chocolate mint

GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GN0L is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by philbitty View Post
    just got a tub, YUCK!
    shoulda got another chocolate mint
    yeah choco mint and extreme milk chocolate are my favorites.
    its all personal preference though.

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mike's Ergopharm Clearshot Review: (also known by street name Apple Juice)

Intro and Background:

Clearshot is a next-generation energy drink with powerful neuro-stimulating and endurance enhancing properties.
    Powered by Geranamine?, the GC Neuro-Stimulant Blend produces a supercharged yet prolonged energy, which, when felt in combination with the intense thermogenic heat induced by Ginger- Derived Thermogenic Spice, produces an incredible feeling that must be felt to be believed. In addition, a solid 3 grams of Citrulline Malate is included to combat muscular fatigue, thereby increasing muscular endurance and recovery.
    If you're looking to increase performance (at the gym, at work, or out on the town), this is the energy drink for you.

One Bottle of Clearshot contains 250mg of caffiene. 3 whole grams of Citrulline Malate (which prevents mucsular fatigue) and1,3-Dimethylamylamine. Also known as Geranamine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil. As a potent fat burner, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine activates an enzyme, adenylate cyclase, that elevates cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in cells, triggering fat metabolism. Furthermore, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine demonstrates potent central-nervous system (CNS) stimulation, leading to enhanced energy and physical performance, heightened focus and concentration. The user will experience a significant elevation in energy levels without the usual crash. 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is often combined with caffeine to further consolidate the heightened energy, intense concentration and focus.

Experience:

Well - First I should start out and say if ever you get this odd hankering for vodka, warm apple cider and speed all mixed together you definitely want to go find yourself a bottle of Clearshot!

- So I opened up the bottle and took smell of it, somewhat strong. I really did not know what to expect since it smelled like vodka. My first sip of Clearshot, I can describe like a powerful Apple tangy flavor with a bite to it. When the liquid was going down my throat, I realized my throat was burning. The label says "FEEL THE BURN" and boy did they mean it ! On my second sip of it, my nostrils cleared up, I was like wow!!! I like this!!! Holy Moses, this tastes outstanding in Apple Cider! A hint of cinnamon/apple with a warm feeling to it. It burns the throat much like an alcoholic drink, but in a good way. I'd highly recommend this to Jagerbomb lovers. Not too sure what I'd mix it with, but it could definitely make one strong/delicious drink.

Now as good at Clearshot is to drink- It's the experience that it delivers that makes it unmatched in it's category. You can feel it start working from practically the very first sip. And if your brave and strong enough to drink the whole shot- Your life changes forever. Once you get over the burn in your throat- Just hang on and wait a few minutes. That is when the good stuff starts.

I have never in my life experienced something that builds so fast, so rapidly, and so much. What do I mean? Well let me explain it like this. It starts coming like a speeding run-away freight train- That is far, far away. You know something is coming at you but you don't know what, when, or exactly how far away it is. You begin to hear it in the distance about 2 minutes after finishing the bottle. The next minute you hear and sense it far in the distance ... but you know it is closing on you fast. Then the ground starts to rumble a bit... and your mental focus improves just enough.. to realize you are standing directly on the train track. Now your worried- and you should be. Around the corner of the mountain the it comes... now it is speeding up... downhill... Your stuck right in the middle of the railroad tracks... and the ground is pounding now.. You know there is no turning back now. Something is coming. It's the Apple. First you respect it- then you begin to fear it- it is is not even here yet. Just one of those life experiences where your instinct let's you know before it fully happens. When the fear sets in you being to Pray. You Pray to GOD .. ask him for help when you realize what is about to happen. He answers your prayers- But not the answer you want to hear. GOD says to you "I can not help you now... It's too late. The Apple is coming! " You have a full and complete understanding that.. You can not stop it- is is by definition unstoppable.

Then ...BOOM! The apple comes. You smile for no reason. You feel great. The energy is excessive. Your smarter than you ever have been in your whole life. Happier. And nothing in this world can stop you. You are now experiencing an unmatched zone type mental focus,- that you have never experienced before. Focus like a Catholic priest on a schoolboy. Alertness - This stuff allows one to perform the most mundane of work with the tenacity of a teenage guy working over his cougar of a teacher. In the gym you see nothing that distracts. No other people. No other machines. All you see is you.. and the weight. You have a new mental state in the gym. Some things just become clear- things you have never seen before. The unimportant becomes invisible as not to distract. You realize for the first time- today and for the rest of your life, never again will you let the weight know you are scared of it. Perhaps in the past you have done that- when your tired, or distracted, or sick. But today is a new day. The Apple has come. Being tired does not matter. Headaches do not matter. Illness does not matter. Every excuse you ever had becomes irrelevant the second you drink a Clearshot. You are no longer afraid. It's the weight's turn to be scared. Even heavy ass weight is worried what your gonna do to it.

The energy is excessive- beyond that of anything you have experienced. Nothing at all like a coffee or a Redbull. This energy is seemingly natural. It is Jitter Free. It is smooth. It is crash free. And it lasts almost forever.

"Clearshot kicked all the asses it ever met"

EFFECTIVENESS: 11/10. I must give it a higher numeral than the highest possible on the scale. It is the only way to accurately describe it since it is beyond words or explanation. It is seriously an event that must be experienced to be understood and believed.

MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarineDoc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very informative Mfusick, so can I get this from the dealer on the corner or do I have to go straight to Columbia for it?
    Looking for 72 virgins? We can help.- USMC

Originally Posted by MarineDoc View Post
    Very informative Mfusick, so can I get this from the dealer on the corner or do I have to go straight to Columbia for it?
    not sure.. it is discontinued and I miss it bigtime...

New version might come out soon someday...

But seriously- the market is totally lacking a product like this...

Someone needs to make it fast !

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    glycergrow

i think im in love with it

EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Vadim Beliaev View Post
    glycergrow

i think im in love with it
    for the first 2 weeks or so i loved this supp, but the effects have kind of faded away. it gave me great vascularity when i stacked it with superpump, and intensity was way up.

do you cycle this product? i am off of it for about 2-3 weeks now because i no longer saw or felt it working
    :::Foot Fetish Crew:::
    :::Misc Cigar Crew:::

bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigoledom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    m-stak

YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50) YanksKing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mfusick View Post
    Mike's Ergopharm Clearshot Review: (also known by street name Apple Juice).
    I have like 5 of these unused... got them in samples from BB.com and have never used them... you make it sound like it's the prima donna of supplements lol... i'll give them a try sometime...

FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FireEater31 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YanksKing View Post
    I have like 5 of these unused... got them in samples from BB.com and have never used them... you make it sound like it's the prima donna of supplements lol... i'll give them a try sometime...
    Damn..LOL makes me want to buy one off of you...geez

Originally Posted by YanksKing View Post
    buy them from you...

$6 each.

Let me know

ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisAceto is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you are looking for a killer pre train supplement, try my KreOxipump. It'll give you absolutely great endurance a great pump and energy and no calories (capsules) .
    Chris Aceto
    President-Procard Nutrition

www.procardnutrition.com
    www.therippedreport.com
    www.nutramedia.com

Originally Posted by ChrisAceto View Post
    If you are looking for a killer pre train supplement, try my KreOxipump. It'll give you absolutely great endurance a great pump and energy and no calories (capsules) .
    What is in it?

cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cubical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Epistane/Havoc
    Go to your local pound and adopt a cat or dog. It will add years to your life and theirs.

Go Noles!

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In Order:

Stim:
    1) Adrenalean
    2) Scorch V2
    3) AMP 1.0

Recomp:
    1) Lean Xtreme 2.0
    2) High dose BCAAs + CUT Diet
    3) Very high dose Ecdysten by Thermolife.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dedicated37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    In Order:

Stim:
    1) Adrenalean
    2) Scorch V2
    3) AMP 1.0

Recomp:
    1) Lean Xtreme 2.0
    2) High dose BCAAs + CUT Diet
    3) Very high dose Ecdysten by Thermolife.
    Is Scorch v2 this one from the bb.com store? http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/man/scorch.html

and is Lean Xtreme 2 this one : http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...eanxtreme.html

It doesn't say version 2 for them.
    ► Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it'd be worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEkz1XK75XE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NQREuc7JX8

bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MRI Stack:
    black powder
    pro-Nos
    CE2
    no2 platinum
    Team Ground Zero

My goal: 10% Bf 160-165 lbs.
    Current: ~14% Bf 173lbs
    My next stack starting 1 July:
    Ephedrine 25mg HCL
    Caffine: 200mg
    Fish Oil: 1 cap 3 times daily
    Green tea extract (50% egcg): 1-2 times daily
    Whey protein: 2 scoops mid morning- post workout
    Casien protein: 2 scoops morning time
    ON multi- 1x morning
    CLA- 2 times daily

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dedicated37 View Post
    Is Scorch v2 this one from the bb.com store? http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/man/scorch.html

and is Lean Xtreme 2 this one : http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...eanxtreme.html

It doesn't say version 2 for them.
    Scorch is on V3 now - I liked 2 better, personally.

That is the correct Lean Xtreme.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

I have used everything. Seriously..

Don't believe me? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117275931

After you click that and realize I know what I am talking about... listen close.

Cause while others opinions might count... it is hard for them to say what is best if they have not tried everything.

So listen and understand one thing. Read it again if you have too..

Clearshot is the most effective supplement. Period. It's not even a contest

Mike's Ergopharm Clearshot Review: (also known by street name Apple Juice)

Intro and Background:

Clearshot is a next-generation energy drink with powerful neuro-stimulating and endurance enhancing properties.
    Powered by Geranamine?, the GC Neuro-Stimulant Blend produces a supercharged yet prolonged energy, which, when felt in combination with the intense thermogenic heat induced by Ginger- Derived Thermogenic Spice, produces an incredible feeling that must be felt to be believed. In addition, a solid 3 grams of Citrulline Malate is included to combat muscular fatigue, thereby increasing muscular endurance and recovery.
    If you're looking to increase performance (at the gym, at work, or out on the town), this is the energy drink for you.

One Bottle of Clearshot contains 250mg of caffiene. 3 whole grams of Citrulline Malate (which prevents mucsular fatigue) and1,3-Dimethylamylamine. Also known as Geranamine, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is a derivative of geranium oil. As a potent fat burner, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine activates an enzyme, adenylate cyclase, that elevates cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in cells, triggering fat metabolism. Furthermore, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine demonstrates potent central-nervous system (CNS) stimulation, leading to enhanced energy and physical performance, heightened focus and concentration. The user will experience a significant elevation in energy levels without the usual crash. 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is often combined with caffeine to further consolidate the heightened energy, intense concentration and focus.

Experience:

Well - First I should start out and say if ever you get this odd hankering for vodka, warm apple cider and speed all mixed together you definitely want to go find yourself a bottle of Clearshot!

- So I opened up the bottle and took smell of it, somewhat strong. I really did not know what to expect since it smelled like vodka. My first sip of Clearshot, I can describe like a powerful Apple tangy flavor with a bite to it. When the liquid was going down my throat, I realized my throat was burning. The label says "FEEL THE BURN" and boy did they mean it ! On my second sip of it, my nostrils cleared up, I was like wow!!! I like this!!! Holy Moses, this tastes outstanding in Apple Cider! A hint of cinnamon/apple with a warm feeling to it. It burns the throat much like an alcoholic drink, but in a good way. I'd highly recommend this to Jagerbomb lovers. Not too sure what I'd mix it with, but it could definitely make one strong/delicious drink.

Now as good at Clearshot is to drink- It's the experience that it delivers that makes it unmatched in it's category. You can feel it start working from practically the very first sip. And if your brave and strong enough to drink the whole shot- Your life changes forever. Once you get over the burn in your throat- Just hang on and wait a few minutes. That is when the good stuff starts.

I have never in my life experienced something that builds so fast, so rapidly, and so much. What do I mean? Well let me explain it like this. It starts coming like a speeding run-away freight train- That is far, far away. You know something is coming at you but you don't know what, when, or exactly how far away it is. You begin to hear it in the distance about 2 minutes after finishing the bottle. The next minute you hear and sense it far in the distance ... but you know it is closing on you fast. Then the ground starts to rumble a bit... and your mental focus improves just enough.. to realize you are standing directly on the train track. Now your worried- and you should be. Around the corner of the mountain the it comes... now it is speeding up... downhill... Your stuck right in the middle of the railroad tracks... and the ground is pounding now.. You know there is no turning back now. Something is coming. It's the Apple. First you respect it- then you begin to fear it- it is is not even here yet. Just one of those life experiences where your instinct let's you know before it fully happens. When the fear sets in you being to Pray. You Pray to GOD .. ask him for help when you realize what is about to happen. He answers your prayers- But not the answer you want to hear. GOD says to you "I can not help you now... It's too late. The Apple is coming! " You have a full and complete understanding that.. You can not stop it- is is by definition unstoppable.

Then ...BOOM! The apple comes. You smile for no reason. You feel great. The energy is excessive. Your smarter than you ever have been in your whole life. Happier. And nothing in this world can stop you. You are now experiencing an unmatched zone type mental focus,- that you have never experienced before. Focus like a Catholic priest on a schoolboy. Alertness - This stuff allows one to perform the most mundane of work with the tenacity of a teenage guy working over his cougar of a teacher. In the gym you see nothing that distracts. No other people. No other machines. All you see is you.. and the weight. You have a new mental state in the gym. Some things just become clear- things you have never seen before. The unimportant becomes invisible as not to distract. You realize for the first time- today and for the rest of your life, never again will you let the weight know you are scared of it. Perhaps in the past you have done that- when your tired, or distracted, or sick. But today is a new day. The Apple has come. Being tired does not matter. Headaches do not matter. Illness does not matter. Every excuse you ever had becomes irrelevant the second you drink a Clearshot.. You are no longer afraid. It's the weight's turn to be scared.. Even heavy ass weight is worried what your gonna do to it.

The energy is excessive- beyond that of anything you have experienced. Nothing at all like a coffee or a Redbull. This energy is seemingly natural. It is Jitter Free. It is smooth. It is crash free. And it lasts almost forever.

"Clearshot kicked all the asses it ever met"

EFFECTIVENESS: 11/10. I must give it a higher numeral than the highest possible on the scale. It is the only way to accurately describe it since it is beyond words or explanation. It is seriously an event that must be experienced to be understood and believed.

JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000) JohnDoeNumba1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Purple Wraath!
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Official Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██

☆♦ 10-16-09: Never Forget ♦☆

♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back when I was 16.

VPX sports Decavar and Paradeca. (i know, no need to lecture about young age and PH's)

The crazy thing was, I was worried about taking too much, so I took 1/2 the recomended dose and still had great results.

Wish I would have loaded up on them before the PH ban....

Right now, superpump 250 is at the top of my list.. having a hard time finding something to beat it.

going to try these next.

Jack3d,
    Ragnarok,
    Neogenix Velocity XT
    clearshot (if i can find it)
    †Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+

KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KidBlast222 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shock Therapy from what I've tried...

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hdrol and monohydrate createine.

One's is very expensive to do a stack (Hdrol, cycle assist, PCT, and Preload) but get amazing results, but creatine gets results slowly and amazingly cheaply
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mike83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think whey protein and fish oil. I started taking those two every day and noticed a big difference, this was over 3-4 years ago.
    Motivation/Dedication/Time=Results

-"Command And Conquer" -