Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    Braveheart92x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Braveheart92x's BodySpace

Exclamation prohormones on drug test

how long do prohormones stay in your system before you will come clean in a drug test that test for performance enhancing drugs? i ask because i am currently taking decabolen (halodrol-50 clone) and i would like to compete in a natural powerlifting competition in the near future. i emailed the man about supplements he said he would guess between 3-6 months but he doesnt know. does anybody know for sure how long it would stay in your system after a cycle?

CuriousityShop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriousityShop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriousityShop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriousityShop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriousityShop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriousityShop is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CuriousityShop is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit CuriousityShop's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Braveheart92x View Post
    how long do prohormones stay in your system before you will come clean in a drug test that test for performance enhancing drugs? i ask because i am currently taking decabolen (halodrol-50 clone) and i would like to compete in a natural powerlifting competition in the near future. i emailed the man about supplements he said he would guess between 3-6 months but he doesnt know. does anybody know for sure how long it would stay in your system after a cycle?
    Wait, you are 17 taking a PH and trying to sneak into a natural powerlifting competition?
    WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS F***** !!!!

Stats: 5'8", 195 lbs
    Braveheart92x is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Braveheart92x's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CuriousityShop View Post
    Wait, you are 17 taking a PH and trying to sneak into a natural powerlifting competition?
    WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE THESE DAYS F***** !!!!
    listen i didnt know it was a PH until about i week i was on it, my friend had told me it was a test booster. i can still enter the competition as long as it isnt in my body. it isnt a steroid, it isnt illegal, and dont comment on my question if you arent going to answer it.

Stats: 6'2", 280 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1230
    CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CWeaver225 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit CWeaver225's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Braveheart92x View Post
    listen i didnt know it was a PH until about i week i was on it, my friend had told me it was a test booster. i can still enter the competition as long as it isnt in my body. it isnt a steroid, it isnt illegal, and dont comment on my question if you arent going to answer it.
    I have to comment on this. You're telling me your friend gave you some pills, and said "here, take these, they will boost your test" and you didn't do research, question, or even look at the container? I think you should be more concerned about you are putting into your body at 17 then trying to "clean up" for a tested meet. You are 17, eat good foods until you can't take it, then eat some more and stop taking pills when you don't even know what you're taking.

And to answer your question, most prohormones won't show up on a urine test because you aren't passing extra test through your system. Stop taking them and you'll be good within a few days.

Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 788
    dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dunkalicious has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dunkalicious's BodySpace
    how stupid do you have to be to take something you don't even know what it is
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

Stats: 5'11", 212 lbs
    babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) babyface4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit babyface4's BodySpace
    Look up what it converts into and its metabolites and find their detection time.
    YOU WANNA LOOK CRAZY...YOU GOTTA ACT CRAZY
    Certified Personal Trainer
    B.S. Nutrition Major
    My Applied Nutriceuticals "The One" Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116664541