g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100)

Fat face from bulking

hows it going everyone, Im in Iraq bulking up right now I have gone from a skinny 150 to 202 pounds in three months. I eat a lot because I have a super fast metabolism. Well my face and cheeks have gotten puffier and my face looks a lot rounder. What the hell is going on? my face used to be angular and ****. Its like all the protien shakes go straight to my cheeks. Has this happened to anyone else? How do u deal with that?

studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) studlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by g_mau18 View Post
    hows it going everyone, Im in Iraq bulking up right now I have gone from a skinny 150 to 202 pounds in three months. I eat a lot because I have a super fast metabolism. Well my face and cheeks have gotten puffier and my face looks a lot rounder. What the hell is going on? my face used to be angular and ****. Its like all the protien shakes go straight to my cheeks. Has this happened to anyone else? How do u deal with that?
    That's alot of weight gain for a fast metabolism. How quick was your weight gain? Are you eating carbs? (carbs retain water revealing a bloated look) Are you taking anything extra? Some "extra" things will also bloat the hell out of you!
    www.strengthathletes.com

"Preperation predicts outcome" -Jon Kalnas

opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10) opbyg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i hat a eating disorder one year ago, and when i startet gainin weight, i looked like a waterball, i took allmost two pounds on a day. and its first know i start to look normal... just give it some time...

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u gained 50lbs in 3 months, you got fatter, half maybe more of that weight u gained is fat id say, dont blame ur eating alot on a fast metabalism, the protein shakes are not going to ur cheeks the big excess of calories is, so eat a bit less and train in the gym harder that could be a factor, how often and intensly do u train?
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) hiddenkilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are probably taking in too much calories, more than needed to build muscle. (You can only build so much muscle at a time.)

(being natural)

GetTiN mY SwoLE oN... brandonsfit's Avatar
    brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandonsfit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's a lot of weight for 3 months. You probably packed on quite a few pounds of fat and are probably retaining a bunch of water. I would probably ease off the calories a bit even though you are bulking. Weight gain of that magnitude is going to give you stretch marks.

SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SDC77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ton of weight to gain in that amount of time. You are likely holding a lot of water at the moment, as gaining 50lbs in such a short amount of time wouldn't be easy no matter what. Stay away from processed/canned foods for a couple of weeks and I'll bet you'll drop at least 10lbs of water. Either way you are eating wayyyyyyyyyy too much and moving around wayyyyyyyy to little.

Especially being in a combat zone.... you definitely don't want to be diving for cover and get stuck under a log like Winnie The Pooh.

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Scott~ View Post
    Ton of weight to gain in that amount of time. You are likely holding a lot of water at the moment, as gaining 50lbs in such a short amount of time wouldn't be easy no matter what. Stay away from processed/canned foods for a couple of weeks and I'll bet you'll drop at least 10lbs of water. Either way you are eating wayyyyyyyyyy too much and moving around wayyyyyyyy to little.

Especially being in a combat zone.... you definitely don't want to be diving for cover and get stuck under a log like Winnie The Pooh.
    x2..and the winnie the pooh thing haha that's priceless.
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Valjean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ah yea, that happened to my brother too on his bulk. He's around 205 lbs with 19% bodyfat. Genetics also play a role here. My bodyfat would be lower probably by about 1 point if I wasn't such a fathead, literally.
    Will rep back 250+

=== ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===

58.1% on our stock picking YTD. Trade with us!
    www.TradersBase.com

BurgerTime09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dam, yeah thats like...4 pounds a week that you have gained? cant be all muscle...
    Ain't nothing to it but to do it!

Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000) Own3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got a puffy face whenever I am over 10% BF, My brothers were the same, but it seemes that they kinda dried up after hitting 25. Weird...

lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In three months if you've been doing everything right you probably gained 6 pounds of muscle...
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Spiral out, keep going...

luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IF you gained that much, then that means you don't have a fast metabolism or you are eating too much, you have to get your diet under control for sure.

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is exactly what happened to me when i started out the first few years (similar weights too, though i started at 130). i didnt give the slightest **** about what I ate and usually put down 7-8k cals per day and my face got fat. sounds to me like its time for you to start cutting, assuming you have some excess fat on you in other places besides your face

g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100) g_mau18 is not very well liked. (-100)
    haha winnie the pooh. Actually im at 15 percent bodyfat. im 5 foot 10. I take your normal creatine, bsn true mass, and eat as much as I can, it was a personal goal for me when I came here to get bigger, I am on a h-drol cycle. I train 5 days a week for about 2 to 3 hours per day, sometimes less. umm so maybe a cut would get my face looking normal again huh?

Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Money Shot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha winnie the pooh. Actually im at 15 percent bodyfat. im 5 foot 10. I take your normal creatine, bsn true mass, and eat as much as I can, it was a personal goal for me when I came here to get bigger, I am on a h-drol cycle. I train 5 days a week for about 2 to 3 hours per day, sometimes less. umm so maybe a cut would get my face looking normal again huh?
    yep it sure would. i have been getting tons of compliments lately about how my face looks skinnier. its all about cutting bf brah

helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10) helpmehere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pics!

willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10) willsong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude, its normal. Relax. Your body may be going through changes especially since you said you're eating more than normal and in addition you are having some protein powder too. I feel protein pwder tends to bloat me as well, but that doesn't stop me from taking 2-3 shakes a day, you just got to do what you got to do and deal with it.

i gotta stay fly-Y-yY-yyy zuche's Avatar
    zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow what a stupid question...you don't get a brad pitt jaw line unless u have a BODY like brad pitt...fat collects everywhere, and mainly the weight u put on is fat and water weight it retains in the face too when u cut it will go
    if u dont like it lose some fat...
    5'9,197,16% - bulking
    "NOxplode is crack and koolaid"

i gotta stay fly-Y-yY-yyy zuche's Avatar
    zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zuche has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by helpmehere View Post
    pics!
    hahahahha
    5'9,197,16% - bulking
    "NOxplode is crack and koolaid"

mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'm guessing you followed the dreamer bulk then?

do you have any pics so we can help?

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    50lbs in 3 months... my guess is you gained a max of 15lbs of lean mass, which means the rest of it was fat. obviously you're gunna get a fat face when you add 25 or more lbs of fat to your frame. you definitely accomplished your goal of gaining as much weight as possible. was it the best way to do it? IMO, def not. have fun spending the next three to six months getting rid of the extra bodyfat you packed on with your "eat as much as possible" diet.

really though, i'm happy to see someone who isnt afraid of adding some bodyfat, even if you didnt realize that was what was gunna happen lol
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!