Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)

Why are some girls such hoes?

Validation? Low self esteem? Media?

I just came from the club tonight with some friends and heard the usual hoe mentality spewing out everywhere. "which of your friends makes the most money", "I go to the club with the highest chance of sleeping with a pro hockey player" and more of the same garbage.

Girls wearing fake diamonds, supertight hooker-style skirts, fake hair and tons of makeup. Why must they degrade themselves so much and have no self respect?

I still don't understand them hoes.

/drunken rant

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are they such hoes?

Because they can be.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50) manletdingo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bcuz dik is available
    "With enough courage, you can do without a reputation"

"ll try anything 3 times.........(no homo)...........

BANNED 6XOR MORE CREW!!!!...

high test manlet

hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by manletdingo View Post
    bcuz dik is available
    Because y'all are bitter.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hugs_kisses View Post
    Because y'all are bitter.
    was just thinking how come there's no chicks on misc,hello beautiful
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000) 3to15characters is just really nice. (+1000)
    They're constantly seeking the father figure they never had brah.

Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Venth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cause a dick feels good

waitwat

skier_
    Do you guys not want sex or something?

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by skier_ View Post
    Nope, we're all going to be virgins forever.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

skier_
    Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    Nope, we're all going to be virgins forever.
    Oops, I just read the thread title.

There are lots of girls that aren't like that.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by The.Truth View Post
    Validation? Low self esteem? Media?

I just came from the club tonight with some friends and heard the usual hoe mentality spewing out everywhere. "which of your friends makes the most money", "I go to the club with the highest chance of sleeping with a pro hockey player" and more of the same garbage.

Girls wearing fake diamonds, supertight hooker-style skirts, fake hair and tons of makeup. Why must they degrade themselves so much and have no self respect?

I still don't understand them hoes.

/drunken rant
    Because they get it in their head that they're "Cute" and therefore everything should be handed to them without any work. Then spineless men do nothing to change that theory, yet cater to their every whim and further allow them to get whatever they want just because they're "Cute".
    If I heard a chick saying "I go to find a pro hockey player" I'd be like "uh, you need to start out with an old ass sugar daddy so you can get him to buy you a fukkin face lift, otherwise that's not gunna happen. Professional atheletes can bang HOT girls dummy"

or if they were like "Which one makes the most money" I'd be like, "Well, I do, but you're ugly as **** so move along little lady"
    hahah

I love tearing into worthless whores like that.
    Damn bro, sounds like the clubs you're at are a little harsh. It's not like that here. Everyone just looks the same and gets ****faced and either starts fights or fukks in the parking lot hahah
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    honestly, you guys spend so much time talking about how girls are so slutty and how being "cocky and funny" is the key to any girls vagina. Hey heres an idea how many girls do you see trying to change there personality to **** you?? hrmmm 0 cause they just grow a sack and move to the next guy. Honestly if your a 5 you'll be with girls that are typcally 3-7. there are some exceptions to the rule but this only happens when girls have serious trust/insecurity issues. I didn't mean to thread steal or rant, i just think its pathetic when guys starts threads like this! if all girls are sluts then why are you making this thread?? who cares plant your seed and move on. I gotta feeling OP read one to many PUA books before he hit the club and got turned down by a brod and now hates everygirll in the world. A little tip if you treat'm like dirt they'll stick to you like mud

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Because they get it in their head that they're "Cute" and therefore everything should be handed to them without any work. Then spineless men do nothing to change that theory, yet cater to their every whim and further allow them to get whatever they want just because they're "Cute".
    In other words, because they can.

DONT BOZZ ME BRO! Philthebuilder's Avatar
    Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Philthebuilder has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by skier_ View Post
    slut.
    Live~Laugh~Love<3

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by peasall2 View Post
    honestly, you guys spend so much time talking about how girls are so slutty and how being "cocky and funny" is the key to any girls vagina. Hey heres an idea how many girls do you see trying to change there personality to **** you?? hrmmm 0 cause they just grow a sack and move to the next guy. Honestly if your a 5 you'll be with girls that are typcally 3-7. there are some exceptions to the rule but this only happens when girls have serious trust/insecurity issues. I didn't mean to thread steal or rant, i just think its pathetic when guys starts threads like this! if all girls are sluts then why are you making this thread?? who cares plant your seed and move on. I gotta feeling OP read one to many PUA books before he hit the club and got turned down by a brod and now hates everygirll in the world. A little tip if you treat'm like dirt they'll stick to you like mud
    Not necessarily. The key to women isn't treating them like dirt, it's realizing that YOU'RE the prize, and if they don't click well with you or meet up to your standards, then you say F it and move right along (like you said).
    "Cocky" "Funny" etc are all bonuses, they do help, but ultimately, you have to be capable of turning a GIRL down, and you have to be capable of frequently saying "No, sorry, you're not my type" or "No, I dont like ____ so we wouldn't work".

Another thing I though about when reading your post was that you guys can bitch about women being whores. It's true, it makes for interesting conversation, and we all apparently like to talk about it - but the bottom line is, unless men as a WHOLE do something to change it, nothing's ever gunna change.
    Women will always have a sense of self-entitlement that's annoying and whore-ish.
    So what do you do? Complain and not get laid?
    Or play the role and manipulate these dumb sluts into your bed then give them a revolving door policy?

The world sucks fat hairy AIDS dicks. You wanna complain about it? Or you wanna get your nut here and there?

If I were single I'd prey on these types of whores. I'd just go buy an expensive suit, keep the tags on, keep the receipt, tell them I'm a corporate manager for a major investment firm, play it down "Oh im just a regular guy, the moneys nice but i like to help people succeed", feed them drinks, take them home, do ATM, then kick them the fukk out cause I got a suit to return

Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    chuuuch.
    Last edited by janky; 05-17-2009 at 09:24 AM.
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    haha, **** man lets think about this k? lets say you were good looking, and your getting alot of looks from hot brods are you gonna turn them down? I don't know why you guys hate on women so much it blows my mind. There so easy, brods have no common sense hence why i can still get pussy in the small city im from in. God made women less superior to men to give us an advantage. Any one is capable of bein a slut and most girls are gonna make alot of mistakes. I love women, i love sluts, they make my day so much better. You guys just need to stop whining and start wheeling. If anyone should be mad its brods, there the ones that are getting played

haha, **** man lets think about this k? lets say you were good looking, and your getting alot of looks from hot brods are you gonna turn them down? I don't know why you guys hate on women so much it blows my mind. There so easy, brods have no common sense hence why i can still get pussy in the small city im from in. God made women less superior to men to give us an advantage. Any one is capable of bein a slut and most girls are gonna make alot of mistakes. I love women, i love sluts, they make my day so much better. You guys just need to stop whining and start wheeling. If anyone should be mad its brods, there the ones that are getting played
    you said us hating on women blows your mind then you said they're inferior

nah, I mean I sort of agree with you tbh.. the problem is that women aren't mad and they're not getting played. They're coming out on top. They can use makeup and outfits to compensate for looks, get attention from tons of guy to validate self esteem, and ultimately get a military guy or sugar daddy to pay their way in life while they do nothing but go around looking for new exciting cock because they're "bored" and cant change their lifestyle to settle down.

To me it sounds like they're winning the game honestly. It's unfortunate, but lets face it - we're ruled by our dicks - and 90% of men don't think like you and me. Most men are just like "omfg shes hot, and she wants to have sex with me!" and thats the end of it. And even if we just bang her, call her a dumb kunt, and bail - we've still given her a tiny bit of validation.
    Yea, there are guys that just take advantage of how easy girls like this are - but ultimately the girl will end up with a sugar daddy. That's what really irks me - is that no matter what, she still wins.
    Common Sense Crew

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    If I heard a chick saying "I go to find a pro hockey player" I'd be like "uh, you need to start out with an old ass sugar daddy so you can get him to buy you a fukkin face lift, otherwise that's not gunna happen. Professional atheletes can bang HOT girls dummy"

or if they were like "Which one makes the most money" I'd be like, "Well, I do, but you're ugly as **** so move along little lady"
    hahah

I love tearing into worthless whores like that.
    Damn bro, sounds like the clubs you're at are a little harsh. It's not like that here. Everyone just looks the same and gets ****faced and either starts fights or fukks in the parking lot hahah
    Lol, my friend just called me. Apparently the girl that said that was wearing some fake diamond ring and I said " why don't you get your own money so you can afford something better than a fogazi (Donnie Brasco) and hair that doesn't look like a dead rodent"

I got my friend in **** with his gf for that one, oops. Guess her friends shouldn't act like the brainless, gold digging biohazards that they are.

And as for girls here, they are HORRIBLE. I swear that 80-90% of the girls here will talk about money and living the princess lifestyle as a first conversation. Either that or about how the last guy they took home was in bed.

[QUOTE=janky;331155151]Not necessarily. The key to women isn't treating them like dirt, it's realizing that YOU'RE the prize, and if they don't click well with you or meet up to your standards, then you say F it and move right along (like you said).
    "Cocky" "Funny" etc are all bonuses, they do help, but ultimately, you have to be capable of turning a GIRL down, and you have to be capable of frequently saying "No, sorry, you're not my type" or "No, I dont like ____ so we wouldn't work".

Another thing I though about when reading your post was that you guys can bitch about women being whores. It's true, it makes for interesting conversation, and we all apparently like to talk about it - but the bottom line is, unless men as a WHOLE do something to change it, nothing's ever gunna change.
    Women will always have a sense of self-entitlement that's annoying and whore-ish.
    So what do you do? Complain and not get laid?
    Or play the role and manipulate these dumb sluts into your bed then give them a revolving door policy?

The world sucks fat hairy AIDS dicks. You wanna complain about it? Or you wanna get your nut here and there?

If I were single I'd prey on these types of whores. I'd just go buy an expensive suit, keep the tags on, keep the receipt, tell them I'm a corporate manager for a major investment firm, play it down "Oh im just a regular guy, the moneys nice but i like to help people succeed", feed them drinks, take them home, do ATM, then kick them the fukk out cause I got a suit to return

ahahha ya man your right about sticking together. Im in school right now and i just don't see how so many guys hate on girls? like you said theres alot of ****ty people out there men and women IMO. Your gonna meet nice girls you'll meet shlutty ones. The best thing to do is just take everything with a grain of salt. Even if that hot brod you met at the mall ****ed your boy callm up run train on the slut maybe arm wrestle on her back, honestly i cant count the amount of greasy **** i have done just for a good story or too. **** i miss highschool girls

ahaha janky your pretty smart man. it is true girls do win cause alot of guys are pussies

The Saturday before last I got invited by a girl to spit-roast her with my friend. Turned her down.

Tuesday of last week I had the opportunity to jump into bed with a girl who'd had a ****ty lesbian experience with the aforementioned threesome girl because threesome girl sucks in bed apparently and girl #2 was still looking to get off right. Turned her down.

Neither of these girls is a stunner, by any means, but there are much, much worse out there--and considering that sluts screw some ugly fucks, that aspect doesn't matter so much.

I had two opportunities to slut it up--and this is after being on the longest dry spell since losing my virginity.

Shove it.

It's not about pussy, it's about principles.

Lol @ "mistakes." These girls know exactly what they're doing. They make talk of "mistakes" because they know that down the line some poor, sad, bet fuck who's happy to be getting attention in the first place is going to eat it up and pander to their bull****. They make talk of "mistakes" because they know the vagina is essentially a get-out-of-jail-free card (and disturbingly enough, sometimes it literally is).

Lol @ "brods" (try "broads?") being the ones getting played. I'm assuming you've heard of false paternity and duped dads?

Go ahead and keep swallowing the bull**** they spoon-feed you. It's your kind of mentality that keeps the pussy on a pedestal in Western society.

Peasall - you got it bro! Nothin you can do, whores will be whores - you can hate on them and talk **** endlessly, or you can just accept it and have tons of fun stories to tell for the rest of your life - oh, and you get pussie too

Lol, my friend just called me. Apparently the girl that said that was wearing some fake diamond ring and I said " why don't you get your own money so you can afford something better than a fogazi (Donnie Brasco) and hair that doesn't look like a dead rodent"

I got my friend in **** with his gf for that one, oops. Guess her friends shouldn't act like the brainless, gold digging biohazards that they are.

And as for girls here, they are HORRIBLE. I swear that 80-90% of the girls here will talk about money and living the princess lifestyle as a first conversation. Either that or about how the last guy they took home was in bed.
    ahahah
    too easy man.
    Here I've never heard a girl say anything like that really. I've over heard a couple girls saying they were gunna date some guy that was a "photographer" or "professional motocross" and I just lol'd and went "Yea. Sure you are hun.. sure you are.."

Of course, I was a "talent scout" for a modeling company for a while there. Had business cards and a (borrowed) camera and everything.
    Only worked on a couple chicks, but a couple is more than zero

You're from CO aren't ya truth?
    Common Sense Crew

JK - you're angry today bro

anyway - here's my take (and i respect your stance so don't go off on me)

Keep morals/integrity/whatever - stay in a dry spell - hold out forever for some flawless chick that doesnt exist. eventually find someone pretty close. Sort of win, because you find a good girl in the end

heres my option.

Accept that society is ****. Accept that you're a man and like fukkin. Realize that you could be having a good ass time taking advantage of braindead sluts and gettin a nut in the process. Enjoy the simpler pleasures in life. Enjoy knowing you're better than them, and that you're playing their stupid games in your favor by YOUR rules.
    You can bitch about everything and have nothing, or you can accept that not everything is what you had wished it was, but still have a good ass time and enjoy life.

If you can enjoy life and be happy without getting ass from time to time, then congrats - you're a bigger man than most.

Either that or you wanna see my weiner
    Common Sense Crew

Peasall - you got it bro! Nothin you can do, whores will be whores - you can hate on them and talk **** endlessly, or you can just accept it and have tons of fun stories to tell for the rest of your life - oh, and you get pussie too

ahahah
    too easy man.
    Here I've never heard a girl say anything like that really. I've over heard a couple girls saying they were gunna date some guy that was a "photographer" or "professional motocross" and I just lol'd and went "Yea. Sure you are hun.. sure you are.."

Of course, I was a "talent scout" for a modeling company for a while there. Had business cards and a (borrowed) camera and everything.
    Only worked on a couple chicks, but a couple is more than zero

You're from CO aren't ya truth?
    No, I'm from Vancouver. I've heard so many things that I think anyone would become jaded. Too many to list really, it's astounding how open they are about wanting money and how shallow they really are here. When I leave the country or go to other places I usually meet women who don't spew out something retarded the first time you meet them.

Anyway, here's a few examples:

1) 27yr old - Heavily in debt, bad spending habits had this to say "I will have all the nice things I desire in life and it won't cost me anything"

2) 26yr old - Blackmailing an engaged guy to buy her expensive electronics and vacations

3) 29yr old - "There is a guy down the hall that sold 4 acres of land for 2 million, imagine what I could do with that money"

Me: "But he's over 50, would you really want to give him Viagra every time you have sex?"

Her: "I wouldn't be having sex with him! LOL!" she found this very amusing.

I've got literally dozens of other retarded, gold digging, whore-ish comments like these.

are you kidding me??? im the one who puts pussy on a pedastool. ahaha man you have no idea i can tell you right now with lines liek this

"I had two opportunities to slut it up--and this is after being on the longest dry spell since losing my virginity."

**** that was a smart reply great e-brag too. Honestly man i have never once in my life put a brod in front of me, the only people i might put before me is my family. I can tell in the way you type your insecure man. Im not gonna get into how many girls i ****ed cause its just retarded argument thats gonna get me no where. I run girls shows, not the other way around.

lastly you only know dry spells... wtf else do you know have you ever had a week where you tuned more then one girll???? and its not your longest dry spell cause you went from 0-20 without pussy. hey tho seriously nice try

are you kidding me??? im the one who puts pussy on a pedastool. ahaha man you have no idea i can tell you right now with lines liek this

"I had two opportunities to slut it up--and this is after being on the longest dry spell since losing my virginity."

**** that was a smart reply great e-brag too. Honestly man i have never once in my life put a brod in front of me, the only people i might put before me is my family. I can tell in the way you type your insecure man. Im not gonna get into how many girls i ****ed cause its just retarded argument thats gonna get me no where. I run girls shows, not the other way around.

lastly you only know dry spells... wtf else do you know have you ever had a week where you tuned more then one girll???? and its not your longest dry spell cause you went from 0-20 without pussy. hey tho seriously nice try
    lol @ spelling.

J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That's because most girls have something the majority of guys don't

It's called OPTIONS

A lot of girls can just walk into a room, say they wanna have sex, and a bunch of guys will be all over them. This isn't the case with most guys unless they are 9+ on the scale. Even then it's not set in stone.

JK - you're angry today bro

anyway - here's my take (and i respect your stance so don't go off on me)

Keep morals/integrity/whatever - stay in a dry spell - hold out forever for some flawless chick that doesnt exist. eventually find someone pretty close. Sort of win, because you find a good girl in the end

heres my option.

Accept that society is ****. Accept that you're a man and like fukkin. Realize that you could be having a good ass time taking advantage of braindead sluts and gettin a nut in the process. Enjoy the simpler pleasures in life. Enjoy knowing you're better than them, and that you're playing their stupid games in your favor by YOUR rules.
    You can bitch about everything and have nothing, or you can accept that not everything is what you had wished it was, but still have a good ass time and enjoy life.

If you can enjoy life and be happy without getting ass from time to time, then congrats - you're a bigger man than most.

Either that or you wanna see my weiner
    Fuck yeah I'm angry, my landlord skipped town without giving me back my deposit and I leave HI tonight. You'd be pissed, too.

One can "accept" that things work a certain way without stooping. There's a difference between accepting and stooping.

What if you can't even nut because the chick's a total starfish? What then? What was the point of going out and finding a brain dead slut to take advantage of if you couldn't even nut?

I'll put it this way--stranger things have happened.

I can bitch about everything and get nothing but keep what little integrity I have left in tact, or I can stoop to their level and tell myself I'm better than they are and that I'm beating them at their own game when really I'm just settling for table scraps. If I want a nut that bad, I'll go out and bone a hooker; at least she knows what she is.

Besides, the fuck are you talking about girls who don't exist for? Lol, you make a point of talking about how awesome your girlfriend is (minus all that stuff about her being an insecure butthole, but even that's died down a considerable amount).

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love whores. yes i do.

you bitch ass *****s that dont are just haters that get no pussy

No, I'm from Vancouver. I've heard so many things that I think anyone would become jaded. Too many to list really, it's astounding how open they are about wanting money and how shallow they really are here. When I leave the country or go to other places I usually meet women who don't spew out something retarded the first time you meet them.

Anyway, here's a few examples:

1) 27yr old - Heavily in debt, bad spending habits had this to say "I will have all the nice things I desire in life and it won't cost me anything"

2) 26yr old - Blackmailing an engaged guy to buy her expensive electronics and vacations

3) 29yr old - "There is a guy down the hall that sold 4 acres of land for 2 million, imagine what I could do with that money"

Me: "But he's over 50, would you really want to give him Viagra every time you have sex?"

Her: "I wouldn't be having sex with him! LOL!" she found this very amusing.

I've got literally dozens of other retarded, gold digging, whore-ish comments like these.
    Oh thats right!! You're local!! ahaha
    I should come down there in some ballin ass suit and a rented M5 and we'll make up a story about how I'm your cousin that just got drafted in football or some **** then I'll tell all the girls that they have to "screen fukk" you first so I can see if they're good enough for me
    hahahahah

(in b4 gf ****s bricks)
    Common Sense Crew