Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoMaMa84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because they want to be.
    because guys convince them to be
    because thats the only way they get attention.
    PSN: yomama84

I can't haz cheezeburger.....I is cuttin.

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    I noticed their faces aren't normally very pretty so they compensate by wearing revealing clothes and acting slutty.

hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by peasall2 View Post
    hugs n kisses please shut up... i hate these wannabe ghetto black chicks who grew up in the suburbs come and here and try and act like they've had a hard life. your a ****in joke
    Lol who said I had a hard life??? What are you even talking about?

And the "before your time" reference is a joke. You can say that to an older person as well.

pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pedrolima has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hugs_kisses View Post
    Lol who said I had a hard life??? What are you even talking about?

And the "before your time" reference is a joke. You can say that to an older person as well.
    the.truth = red

hugs_kisses = green

sense = gone

SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    JK - you're angry today bro

anyway - here's my take (and i respect your stance so don't go off on me)

Keep morals/integrity/whatever - stay in a dry spell - hold out forever for some flawless chick that doesnt exist. eventually find someone pretty close. Sort of win, because you find a good girl in the end

heres my option.

Accept that society is ****. Accept that you're a man and like fukkin. Realize that you could be having a good ass time taking advantage of braindead sluts and gettin a nut in the process. Enjoy the simpler pleasures in life. Enjoy knowing you're better than them, and that you're playing their stupid games in your favor by YOUR rules.
    You can bitch about everything and have nothing, or you can accept that not everything is what you had wished it was, but still have a good ass time and enjoy life.
    good post brah....too many of my friends are like this

hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pedrolima View Post
    the.truth = red

hugs_kisses = green

sense = gone
    ass = kissed

SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10) SoccerAthlete is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by hugs_kisses View Post
    ass = kissed
    you= annoying

Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000) Arbex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The.Truth View Post
    Validation? Low self esteem? Media?

I just came from the club tonight with some friends and heard the usual hoe mentality spewing out everywhere. "which of your friends makes the most money", "I go to the club with the highest chance of sleeping with a pro hockey player" and more of the same garbage.

Girls wearing fake diamonds, supertight hooker-style skirts, fake hair and tons of makeup. Why must they degrade themselves so much and have no self respect?

I still don't understand them hoes.

/drunken rant
    Because humans are promiscuous animals.

/thread.

HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaruHaru is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by waelkd View Post
    was just thinking how come there's no chicks on misc,hello beautiful
    you'd think twice about what you just said if she posted a full picture
    goals: get shredded like mini wheats

I rape back 1k+ ( 500+ if u send feet pics )

♠ 500 lb Bench Club ♠ spectre86's Avatar
    spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spectre86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because they get it in their head that they're "Cute" and therefore everything should be handed to them without any work. Then spineless men do nothing to change that theory, yet cater to their every whim and further allow them to get whatever they want just because they're "Cute".
    If I heard a chick saying "I go to find a pro hockey player" I'd be like "uh, you need to start out with an old ass sugar daddy so you can get him to buy you a fukkin face lift, otherwise that's not gunna happen. Professional atheletes can bang HOT girls dummy"

or if they were like "Which one makes the most money" I'd be like, "Well, I do, but you're ugly as **** so move along little lady"
    hahah

I love tearing into worthless whores like that.

Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    The Saturday before last I got invited by a girl to spit-roast her with my friend. Turned her down.

Tuesday of last week I had the opportunity to jump into bed with a girl who'd had a ****ty lesbian experience with the aforementioned threesome girl because threesome girl sucks in bed apparently and girl #2 was still looking to get off right. Turned her down.

Neither of these girls is a stunner, by any means, but there are much, much worse out there--and considering that sluts screw some ugly fucks, that aspect doesn't matter so much.

I had two opportunities to slut it up--and this is after being on the longest dry spell since losing my virginity.

Shove it.

It's not about pussy, it's about principles.

Lol @ "mistakes." These girls know exactly what they're doing. They make talk of "mistakes" because they know that down the line some poor, sad, bet fuck who's happy to be getting attention in the first place is going to eat it up and pander to their bull****. They make talk of "mistakes" because they know the vagina is essentially a get-out-of-jail-free card (and disturbingly enough, sometimes it literally is).

Lol @ "brods" (try "broads?") being the ones getting played. I'm assuming you've heard of false paternity and duped dads?

Go ahead and keep swallowing the bull**** they spoon-feed you. It's your kind of mentality that keeps the pussy on a pedestal in Western society.
    why am i not suprised that the best adivce came from you two. GJDM

mostly because those kind of woman are attention whores... and as soon as some guys get attention from them, they become a pawn. they dress and act like that to hook some poor guy that will fall for it.

Im sure most of the guys here (me included) have had 1 ****ty experience with a woman like that and it was enough to learn not to make that mistake again.

no way in hell do i put up with some stupid stuck up bitch like that. there are WAYYYY too many woman out there that arent like that, no fukcing way im going to waste time dealing with someone like that.

dont get me wrong, if its a good one i meet and shes worth it and shows shes not like that. im the total gentleman that opens the door for them, but if they come off with this stuck up high horse attitude, there is nothing like completely destroying a womans self esteem whos like that.
    †Misc Car Crew†
    2000 Corvette Frc. 427 stroker. 560rwhp/500rwtq

♠Misc Strength Crew♠ Forever bulking
    Bench - 530- 10/17/14
    Squat - 570- 6/8/16
    Deadlift -475 (not current)
    Total- 1570

My 530 lb bench press at 237 lbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS1i0sRS1xw

I rep back 10k+

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by M1k3y View Post
    Guys that complain about girls being hos and slutty are the ones that get no play and watch other guys tear it up. lulz
    Not always. I've had more ass than most guys (and I've had to battle that reputation as well - no ebrag, it's actually counter-productive when you reach a certain point) and I still hate these sluts. I look at my "complaining" as debating and seeing if I'm the only one who thinks this way. Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm crazy, maybe I'm the only one who sees certain ****. Maybe everyone lives in a fukking disney movie and doesn't accept that reality is brutally selfish and manipulative.
    I talk about it because it interests me. I hate those sluts, yet I've fukked plenty of them. Does that put me on their level? No, because I'm intelligent and not a waste of brain matter
    I just happen to be a sex addict and during my "phase" I ran through a ton of dip****s for my own amusement. Now I look at them, shake my head, and the only thing running through my mind is "Pretty sure I could get my boy laid by this dumb skank". I can't stand talking to them personally, because of **** they say like in the OP.
    It's that type of **** that made me go on a search for a girl with an IQ higher than 5 that actually still had a heart with some good in it and hasn't let the world crush her soul.

Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post

tbh its just as disgusting when a dude has been with just as many girls as you all crucify girls for...

not saying you shouldnt crucify them, just saying it works both ways
    No. I'm a sex addict. It's a psychological condition. You can't crucify me, because I'm intelligent, charming and witty. Plus, I agree that whores are ****. I just make it a point to ensure that their vaginas are used the way god intended them to be (and maybe a few ways that he didnt hahaha)

I noticed their faces aren't normally very pretty so they compensate by wearing revealing clothes and acting slutty.
    This is true. Always the pumkins man..
    orange ass skin, muffin tops, the same pair of black heels 20 other girls are wearing in the same bar, the same over dose of MAC makeup, the same poofy black or platinum raccoon hair, the same stupid shirt-dresses, the same stupid fake valley girl accents...

and all of this on a solid 5-6 w acne and rat-like faces.

For shame.
    Last edited by janky; 05-18-2009 at 07:23 PM.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)

This is true. Always the pumkins man..
    orange ass skin, muffin tops, the same pair of black heels 20 other girls are wearing in the same bar, the same over dose of MAC makeup, the same poofy black or platinum raccoon hair, the same stupid shirt-dresses, the same stupid fake valley girl accents...

and all of this on a solid 5-6.

For shame.
    ROFL! I saw each and every one of those descriptions at the club. I wondered what raccoon meant, now I totally understand. Bunch of pumpkins looking for seeds and raccoons fishing in the garbage for meat.

I must admit though, I have poked a few in my day even though they disgusted me. A good friend of mine has a saying:

"I don't fock hoe's because I love them, I **** them because I hate them".

About sums it up for me.
    Last edited by The.Truth; 05-18-2009 at 07:26 PM.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No. I'm a sex addict. It's a psychological condition. You can't crucify me, because I'm intelligent, charming and witty. Plus, I agree that whores are ****. I just make it a point to ensure that their vaginas are used the way god intended them to be (and maybe a few ways that he didnt hahaha)
    I'm psychologically addicted to cigarettes--still my fault if I smoke 'em.

Just sayin'.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ROFL! I saw each and every one of those descriptions at the club. I wondered what raccoon meant, now I totally understand. Bunch of pumpkins looking for seeds and raccoons fishing in the garbage for meat.

I must admit though, I have poked a few in my day even though they disgusted me. A good friend of mine has a saying:

"I don't fock hoe's because I love them, I **** them because I hate them".

About sums it up for me.

Exactly.
    You can hate them and talk **** about them at a table with your buddies then go home and fap
    OR
    You can take your aggression out in their vagina and if you really wanna be a jerk, demean them afterwards for lulz (Yea, yea, I'm goin to hell for worse things than that hahah)

I had this one chick ask me how many girls I'd been with and I said straight faced
    "Well, put it this way - you just slept with a small country."

she and still made me pancakes and hashbrowns.
    lol

Edit; Jawknee - I've made peace with that. My decisions are based off 2 things
    1) pleasure
    2) consequence

Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Exactly.
    You can hate them and talk **** about them at a table with your buddies then go home and fap
    OR
    You can take your aggression out in their vagina and if you really wanna be a jerk, demean them afterwards for lulz (Yea, yea, I'm goin to hell for worse things than that hahah)

I had this one chick ask me how many girls I'd been with and I said straight faced
    "Well, put it this way - you just slept with a small country."

she and still made me pancakes and hashbrowns.
    lol
    I've got a similar story. Met bitch at camping, focked her the same night jizzed on the titties then she made me potato salad and steak.

That would be marriage material other than the focking same night and reception of said jizz on said nipples. I get a perverted satisfaction when I see a hoe doing hoe things. One girl even asked me "why do you have an evil smile on your face" when she looked up from sucking the pen0r.

Hoe is as hoe does.

I've got a similar story. Met bitch at camping, focked her the same night jizzed on the titties then she made me potato salad and steak.

That would be marriage material other than the focking same night and reception of said jizz on said nipples. I get a perverted satisfaction when I see a hoe doing hoe things. One girl even asked me "why do you have an evil smile on your face" when she looked up from sucking the pen0r.

Hoe is as hoe does.

hahaha me and my boys ran a train on this chick and she looked up at me while she was givin me head and gettin stuffed from the back and goes "I hate you" and I lol'd and went "Thats nice" and shoved her head back down on my cock

She ended up being friends with my roommate a couple years later. The look on her face when she saw that I lived at her house was priceless. Would've made for an epic pic!
    She was like "YOU.. YOU LIVE HERE?!?!?!" hahahahaha
    I was like "haaaaay hoodraaaaat!" lulz
    Common Sense Crew

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Princess87 View Post
    Because they are insecure, craving for some sort of male attention and feel the only way they will ever be accepted is to put on an act with the fake hair, nails, caked on makeup, whip out there sluttyness cards, and then that is somehow going to make them feel the next morning adding another one night stand to there list and help solve there problems in life...

On another note,
    arnt these the type of girls that most guys are looking for in the club?!?!? The ones most proclaim are "soo hott" and they would love to PIITB=) lol

Everyone knows you CAN'T turn a hoe into a housewife.So to me it's all just a vicious circle.
    Are you that type of girl?
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by peasall2 View Post
    hugs n kisses please shut up... i hate these wannabe ghetto black chicks who grew up in the suburbs come and here and try and act like they've had a hard life. your a ****in joke
    right, real ghetto mofo's are trying to get out of the street. Not stay in it.

(in b4 you can take a blah blah blah out the street but you can't take...)
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die