Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by J.O.N View Post
    Just ignore al pal

He's one of these dip****s who don't offer any useful advice, while always having some stupid **** to say about everything
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Is it or is it not true tho?

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by J.O.N View Post
    Is it or is it not true tho?
    Most of what he says is for the lulz. Surely you know this.

When he's serious he lays down some knowledge, and guaranteed he knows more about girls and what makes them tick than you do.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DaBurg3r View Post
    so that you will be enraged enough to make a thread like this, that's why.
    Not enraged at all. I realize this is the case with most girls, especially ones who frequent clubs and bars. It just surprises me that I see girls stoop to new lows all the time. It's not exactly a pleasant experience to see society slowly become degraded and opportunistic.

I don't want to have negative beliefs of women and many people in general, it's just that people's words and actions reinforce them over and over. It's like classical conditioning in a way.
    Last edited by The.Truth; 05-17-2009 at 12:32 PM.

hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by peasall2 View Post
    ya and why the **** cant i do that!? i can tell you right now i Can walk into a room and i can pick who i want to be with.. i have options, i PICK who i wanna **** when i wanna ****.
    LMAO, like you Keith Sweat or somebody, boy sit down...

HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hugs_kisses View Post
    LMAO, like you Keith Sweat or somebody, boy sit down...
    Keith Sweat is the example of a mack nowadays?

EDIT: Age: 24
    ahhhh, ok. I get it now.

hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Humpty.Dump View Post
    Keith Sweat is the example of a mack nowadays?

EDIT: Age: 24
    ahhhh, ok. I get it now.
    He was before your time, young'n. You should aspire to be like him when you grow up.

HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000) HumptyBrahh is just really nice. (+1000)
    He was before your time, young'n. You should aspire to be like him when you grow up.
    Lulz I know Keith Sweat. My sister (27) used to listen to him all the time.

There's a right and a wrong way to love somebody...

Awww damn now I gotta bust out the baby makin' music. I usually wait til I get in my car but today...
    Last edited by hugs_kisses; 05-17-2009 at 02:30 PM.

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can bitch about everything and get nothing but keep what little integrity I have left in tact, or I can stoop to their level and tell myself I'm better than they are and that I'm beating them at their own game when really I'm just settling for table scraps.
    This.

My hate is for the sluts who wont admit that they are what they are and instead turn to lying, deceiving and manipulating Men who have standards/who have principles etc to believe that they are something that they are not.

If Im going to invest myself in a girl then she has to be a girl I respect... I dont respect girls who are happy to objectify themselves to be another mans whore/another mans notch on his bedpost/another mans slag in his brag to his mates and then expect ME to treat them any different to how they treat themselves. Hell she could be a Doctor/Lawyer/World renowned Humanitarian for all I care.... honour, dignity and self respect are much more important traits to me for me to hold a girl in high esteem that a relationship requires, than the achievements she's had in her life.

Nothing wrong with a girl sleeping around... just dont ****ing lie about it when you meet a guy who doesn't.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post
    This.

My hate is for the sluts who wont admit that they are what they are and instead turn to lying, deceiving and manipulating Men who have standards/who have principles etc to believe that they are something that they are not.

If Im going to invest myself in a girl then she has to be a girl I respect... I dont respect girls who are happy to objectify themselves to be another mans whore/another mans notch on his bedpost/another mans slag in his brag to his mates and then expect ME to treat them any different to how they treat themselves. Hell she could be a Doctor/Lawyer/World renowned Humanitarian for all I care.... honour, dignity and self respect are much more important traits to me for me to hold a girl in high esteem that a relationship requires, than the achievements she's had in her life.

Nothing wrong with a girl sleeping around... just dont ****ing lie about it when you meet a guy who doesn't.
    Fellas! Waaat
    FEllas!
    Grab ya left nut make ya right one jealous!
    wat?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Fellas! Waaat
    FEllas!
    Grab ya left nut make ya right one jealous!
    wat?
    What? What? What? What?

Last edited by LeftNut; 05-17-2009 at 04:46 PM.

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The.Truth View Post
    Not enraged at all. I realize this is the case with most girls, especially ones who frequent clubs and bars. It just surprises me that I see girls stoop to new lows all the time. It's not exactly a pleasant experience to see society slowly become degraded and opportunistic.

I don't want to have negative beliefs of women and many people in general, it's just that people's words and actions reinforce them over and over. It's like classical conditioning in a way.
    Seriously though I've seen the type of behavior your talking about. Yeah it pisses me off, there's words for that kind of behavior. Fickle, perfidious, impulsive, pleasure seeking, emotional and slut all come to mind, but there isn't one word that means all those things. So I'm left with nothing else but "face palm" to express my disappointment when I see that kind of **** and then I try not to let it erode my confidence in the human race.

Any way, soldier on brah. There's hot women out there with souls, there has to be. Just got to keep looking.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DaBurg3r View Post
    Seriously though I've seen the type of behavior your talking about. Yeah it pisses me off, there's words for that kind of behavior. Fickle, perfidious, impulsive, pleasure seeking, emotional and slut all come to mind, but there isn't one word that means all those things. So I'm left with nothing else but "face palm" to express my disappointment when I see that kind of **** and then I try not to let it erode my confidence in the human race.

Any way, soldier on brah. There's hot women out there with souls, there has to be. Just got to keep looking.
    I lost faith in humanity a long time ago. "Reality" TV, Bars, Clubs, and Commercial Gyms only further my disliking for the common douche.

This forum and the willingness to learn and avoid trashy people gives me hope.
    Yes, an internet forum of kids who need help talking to girls restores my hope. Mostly because it takes me back to when I was young and naive and thought the world was like how they showed it in movies and love/happiness/success were some things everyone found sooner or later...

Ah, to be 19 again.

Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Princess87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Validation? Low self esteem? Media?

I just came from the club tonight with some friends and heard the usual hoe mentality spewing out everywhere. "which of your friends makes the most money", "I go to the club with the highest chance of sleeping with a pro hockey player" and more of the same garbage.

Girls wearing fake diamonds, supertight hooker-style skirts, fake hair and tons of makeup. Why must they degrade themselves so much and have no self respect?

I still don't understand them hoes.

/drunken rant
    Because they are insecure, craving for some sort of male attention and feel the only way they will ever be accepted is to put on an act with the fake hair, nails, caked on makeup, whip out there sluttyness cards, and then that is somehow going to make them feel the next morning adding another one night stand to there list and help solve there problems in life...

On another note,
    arnt these the type of girls that most guys are looking for in the club?!?!? The ones most proclaim are "soo hott" and they would love to PIITB=) lol

Everyone knows you CAN'T turn a hoe into a housewife.So to me it's all just a vicious circle.
    Last edited by Princess87; 05-17-2009 at 07:30 PM.

sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Validation? Low self esteem? Media?

I just came from the club tonight with some friends and heard the usual hoe mentality spewing out everywhere. "which of your friends makes the most money", "I go to the club with the highest chance of sleeping with a pro hockey player" and more of the same garbage.

Girls wearing fake diamonds, supertight hooker-style skirts, fake hair and tons of makeup. Why must they degrade themselves so much and have no self respect?

I still don't understand them hoes.

/drunken rant
    im guessing you didnt get laid tonight???

sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000) sydneyelvis is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha, **** man lets think about this k? lets say you were good looking, and your getting alot of looks from hot brods are you gonna turn them down? I don't know why you guys hate on women so much it blows my mind. There so easy, brods have no common sense hence why i can still get pussy in the small city im from in. God made women less superior to men to give us an advantage. Any one is capable of bein a slut and most girls are gonna make alot of mistakes. I love women, i love sluts, they make my day so much better. You guys just need to stop whining and start wheeling. If anyone should be mad its brods, there the ones that are getting played
    amen brother!!!!!!!!! you are wise beyond your years

Originally Posted by Princess87 View Post
    Because they are insecure, craving for some sort of male attention and feel the only way they will ever be accepted is to put on an act with the fake hair, nails, caked on makeup, whip out there sluttyness cards, and then that is somehow gblahblahblahblahblahblahblah

You mad cause truth called out your sugar daddy game?

nice avi though, I'd jerk off on your belly.

well, hypothetically speaking, if I didn't have a gf.
    (in b4 gf ****s bricks)
    Common Sense Crew

Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Princess87 View Post
    Because they are insecure, craving for some sort of male attention and feel the only way they will ever be accepted is to put on an act with the fake hair, nails, caked on makeup, whip out there sluttyness cards, and then that is somehow going to make them feel the next morning adding another one night stand to there list and help solve there problems in life...

On another note,
    arnt these the type of girls that most guys are looking for in the club?!?!? The ones most proclaim are "soo hott" and they would love to PIITB=) lol

Everyone knows you CAN'T turn a hoe into a housewife.So to me it's all just a vicious circle.
    wanna go halves on a bastard?

peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hugs n kisses please shut up... i hate these wannabe ghetto black chicks who grew up in the suburbs come and here and try and act like they've had a hard life. your a ****in joke

J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol

niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) niospecv has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys that complain about girls being hos and slutty are the ones that get no play and watch other guys tear it up. lulz
    **Texas Crew**
    **Ultra MAGA Crew**
    **Pure Blood Crew**
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hugs n kisses please shut up... i hate these wannabe ghetto black chicks who grew up in the suburbs come and here and try and act like they've had a hard life. your a ****in joke
    am with u on the "hugs n kisses please shut up, and who grew up in the suburbs come here and try and act like they've had a hard life. your a ****in joke"

2nd this guy
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000) KillahPriest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol is this bitch serious? he's 3 years younger than you

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    apparently she is
    Cherish your life. Live to tell your story

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    In other words, because they can.
    And they DO because they get the attention they crave.

I mean look at some of the posts in the RH. Guys love sluts. Girls love attention. So, girls become sluts to get attention. Problem is, they can't differentiate between good and bad attention.

SUPPLY AND DEMAND BRAHS. Stop banging sluts and start looking for wifey material. POOF wifey material will be everywhere.

Originally Posted by janky View Post

I meant perfect girls don't exist figuratively. They do, they're just one in a million - and I don't see a point holding out forever to find one when you could be having fun and gettin off in the meantime. If that doesn't work for you that's cool, to each his own man.
    know how i know you're not ready to settle down?
    see what i did dere?
    Originally Posted by Woopster View Post

Best honest advice, do your best to become a man and successful so you have the option of filtering out all the sewage chicks that are around. Also, learn to think with your head and not your dick, thats the toughest thing for a man to do, but probably the one thing that sets out "alpha" dudes from the rest of the flock.
    THIS
    and having 58436843651 notches on your belt will certainly not help you attract a good girl. serious.
    domari nolo

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post
    THIS
    and having 58436843651 notches on your belt will certainly not help you attract a good girl. serious.
    What about having 58436843650 notches?

GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000) GoutDeMiel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DJ-DuvalFLA View Post
    What about having 58436843650 notches?

tbh its just as disgusting when a dude has been with just as many girls as you all crucify girls for...

not saying you shouldnt crucify them, just saying it works both ways
    domari nolo

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GoutDeMiel View Post

tbh its just as disgusting when a dude has been with just as many girls as you all crucify girls for...

not saying you shouldnt crucify them, just saying it works both ways
    I understand what your saying. I dont agree with the whole its okay for a man to sleep around but not for a woman

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most of what he says is for the lulz. Surely you know this.

When he's serious he lays down some knowledge, and guaranteed he knows more about girls and what makes them tick than you do.
    aww. thanks jk

Originally Posted by M1k3y View Post
    Guys that complain about girls being hos and slutty are the ones that get no play and watch other guys tear it up. lulz

thas what i said