Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by peasall2 View Post
    are you kidding me??? im the one who puts pussy on a pedastool. ahaha man you have no idea i can tell you right now with lines liek this

"I had two opportunities to slut it up--and this is after being on the longest dry spell since losing my virginity."

**** that was a smart reply great e-brag too. Honestly man i have never once in my life put a brod in front of me, the only people i might put before me is my family. I can tell in the way you type your insecure man. Im not gonna get into how many girls i ****ed cause its just retarded argument thats gonna get me no where. I run girls shows, not the other way around.

lastly you only know dry spells... wtf else do you know have you ever had a week where you tuned more then one girll???? and its not your longest dry spell cause you went from 0-20 without pussy. hey tho seriously nice try
    I can't even bring myself to say "nice try." This wasn't just sad, this was piss poor.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because guys tolerate it.

peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) peasall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by J.O.N View Post
    That's because most girls have something the majority of guys don't

It's called OPTIONS

A lot of girls can just walk into a room, say they wanna have sex, and a bunch of guys will be all over them. This isn't the case with most guys unless they are 9+ on the scale. Even then it's not set in stone.
    ya and why the **** cant i do that!? i can tell you right now i Can walk into a room and i can pick who i want to be with.. i have options, i PICK who i wanna **** when i wanna ****. When you say **** like that you sound like a loser man honestly. Girls don't have options there are so much more scared of getting turned down you dont even understand. you dont even understand the amount of power you guys hold. girls are so much more insecure then you guys you dont even know. Its like living in a glass house, you tell them there fat they'll bee eating ricecakes for a year. rember u have options. i gotta bounce tho brekfast peace

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Oh thats right!! You're local!! ahaha
    I should come down there in some ballin ass suit and a rented M5 and we'll make up a story about how I'm your cousin that just got drafted in football or some **** then I'll tell all the girls that they have to "screen fukk" you first so I can see if they're good enough for me
    hahahahah

(in b4 gf ****s bricks)
    I actually do play a game in the clubs here with two friends. Works well too. One of us is related to a professional athlete (share same last name), one is his investment banker and the other is the asian investor. I should make a thread about it sometime, it's really amazing how it totally changes the dynamics of getting a girl.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Fuck yeah I'm angry, my landlord skipped town without giving me back my deposit and I leave HI tonight. You'd be pissed, too.

One can "accept" that things work a certain way without stooping. There's a difference between accepting and stooping.

What if you can't even nut because the chick's a total starfish? What then? What was the point of going out and finding a brain dead slut to take advantage of if you couldn't even nut?

I'll put it this way--stranger things have happened.

I can bitch about everything and get nothing but keep what little integrity I have left in tact, or I can stoop to their level and tell myself I'm better than they are and that I'm beating them at their own game when really I'm just settling for table scraps. If I want a nut that bad, I'll go out and bone a hooker; at least she knows what she is.

Besides, the fuck are you talking about girls who don't exist for? Lol, you make a point of talking about how awesome your girlfriend is (minus all that stuff about her being an insecure butthole, but even that's died down a considerable amount).
    That's a good reason... I'd be pissed too yea.
    Well man, if you cant nut because of how much you hate the woman and how much you've convinced yourself that you're "stooping" then it wouldn't be in your best interest. Like you said, a hooker would be a better bet.
    It's hard for me to say that any guy is "stooping" really because guys like gettin off. It's almost primitive. The question is, how much validation will you give the bitch to get it?

I meant perfect girls don't exist figuratively. They do, they're just one in a million - and I don't see a point holding out forever to find one when you could be having fun and gettin off in the meantime. If that doesn't work for you that's cool, to each his own man.

I'm not takin shots at you bro, just an open debate
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the.truth is pretty lame.

seriously why the **** are you mad at whores? you really are just mad that these bitches are sluts and still wont **** you. its see through. there is no reason to be mad at a bitch for being a slut unless you are dating her, and if you are dating a girl with it in her character to be a whore, then you are a dumb **** and deserve to be cheated on.

but random bitches in the club.... id PREFER them to be sluts. im not trying to introduce them to momma.

you just mad. and never get none. i cant smell it in your posts.

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i re read the OP... this is what it really says

"why do these girls getall dressed up? put on these whore outfits like they are easy? even talk about how much they want dick? have me buy them drinks? and why am at at home alone still jerking off?? i dont get it??? i hate whores!!"

lol.

kill yourself

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's a good reason... I'd be pissed too yea.
    Well man, if you cant nut because of how much you hate the woman and how much you've convinced yourself that you're "stooping" then it wouldn't be in your best interest. Like you said, a hooker would be a better bet.
    It's hard for me to say that any guy is "stooping" really because guys like gettin off. It's almost primitive. The question is, how much validation will you give the bitch to get it?
    I meant don't exist figuratively. They do, they're just one in a million - and I don't see a point holding out forever to find one when you could be having fun and gettin off in the meantime. If that doesn't work for you that's cool, to each his own man.

I'm not takin shots at you bro, just an open debate
    My bad, dude. Seemed like you were taking shots.

Sexual frustration's a bitch, but the more I learn about sluts, the less I want to pander to their bull****. The more I learn, the less I want to validate. Know what I'm saying?

It's not like my feelings for sluts are reserved solely for them, either. I dislike anybody who pulls shady stunts and still acts like he's God's gift and should be treated as such. If I'm going to call myself an egalitarian, I have to treat such people equally regardless of gender--and that means not getting involved.

My bad, dude. Seemed like you were taking shots.

Sexual frustration's a bitch, but the more I learn about sluts, the less I want to pander to their bull****. The more I learn, the less I want to validate. Know what I'm saying?

It's not like my feelings for sluts are reserved solely for them, either. I dislike anybody who pulls shady stunts and still acts like he's God's gift and should be treated as such. If I'm going to call myself an egalitarian, I have to treat such people equally regardless of gender--and that means not getting involved.
    no subliminals... i hear u taking shots jaw-knee

best watch your mouth b4 i mma u 2 death

Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

who cares man, they wont ever change. I doubt we'll see any signficant change in our lifetimes in respect to the new wave of hoe's that have emerged.

Best honest advice, do your best to become a man and successful so you have the option of filtering out all the sewage chicks that are around. Also, learn to think with your head and not your dick, thats the toughest thing for a man to do, but probably the one thing that sets out "alpha" dudes from the rest of the flock.

Other than that, we're all doomed.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Woopster View Post
    who cares man, they wont ever change. I doubt we'll see any signficant change in our lifetimes in respect to the new wave of hoe's that have emerged.

Best honest advice, do your best to become a man and successful so you have the option of filtering out all the sewage chicks that are around. Also, learn to think with your head and not your dick, thats the toughest thing for a man to do, but probably the one thing that sets out "alpha" dudes from the rest of the flock.

Other than that, we're all doomed.
    Good point.

JK: if that's the path you choose then good luck to ya! I don't have the ability to turn down a good time unless the consequences are drastic. I guess that stems from me being a sex addict with low morals though
    Common Sense Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    no subliminals... i hear u taking shots jaw-knee

best watch your mouth b4 i mma u 2 death
    Violence is never the answer. We must use our words to settle our differences.

Barack Obama says you can't put out fire with flames. If Barack Obama says it then it must be true.

/lulz

Yes.

angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250) angelgarcia has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

why are some girls such hoes?

whats the problem here???
    I Rep Back!
    Leave it in the rep comment box.

NOOBS LOOK HERE

FOR GETTING BIG (BULKING)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2691741
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=891263

FOR BURNING FAT (CUTTING)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=81315
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=538637

Other Stuff
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7530731
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108601431

JK: if that's the path you choose then good luck to ya! I don't have the ability to turn down a good time unless the consequences are drastic. I guess that stems from me being a sex addict with low morals though
    A readily available supply of herb helps.

Violence is never the answer. We must use our words to settle our differences.

Barack Obama says you can't put out fire with flames. If Barack Obama says it then it must be true.

/lulz
    .gif[/IMG]

^^^ Whodat?

A readily available supply of herb helps.
    weed makes me horny too :/

I think truth should've made the title "Why are some girls such golddigging hoes"

There's nothing wrong with easy ass (depending on who you ask lol) but there IS something colossally wrong with making a girls car payment to get her ass (or even to get the hopes up of getting her ass)

Then again, if you're not buyin her **** and she just struck out with a baller, then whats wrong with gettin a little sucky sucky ya feel meh?
    Common Sense Crew

^^^ Whodat?
    haha, thats actually the 2nd bitch to ever let me cum on her face. but i just came across that pic and her face freaked me out/made me laugh

kind of like your post.

I think truth should've made the title "Why are some girls such golddigging hoes"

There's nothing wrong with easy ass (depending on who you ask lol) but there IS something colossally wrong with making a girls car payment to get her ass (or even to get the hopes up of getting her ass)

Then again, if you're not buyin her **** and she just struck out with a baller, then whats wrong with gettin a little sucky sucky ya feel meh?
    the funny thing about a gold diggin bitch, or the kind of girl that wants you cause she thinks you got money... is most of the time, when they think u got money, u can actually get them to pay for a lot of **** at first cause they kind of see it as like an investment, like they are gonna convince you that they dont want you for your money buy paying for a few meals etc etc. then 4 months down the road they finally realize you werent kidding when you told them that hard dick and bubble gum was all you had to offer.

That's why it's also good to have a gym right outside your door and some angry-ass music. Lol, wish I'd had that here.

There's nothing wrong with it if you don't see anything wrong with it. Truth is relative.

Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000) Woopster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good point.

lulz trust me brah im a horn dog too, but i realize now that its just temporary satisfaction that comes with nailing random chicks, and to be honest it became more like a habit than anything else after a while to me and thats when I decided to take a step back and think things through. Im just trying to up the self-discipline in all areas of my life and see how that works out cos' the old way just wasnt working no more for me.

haha, thats actually the 2nd bitch to ever let me cum on her face. but i just came across that pic and her face freaked me out/made me laugh

kind of like your post.
    Lol, nice.

Gotta keep moving up! lord infamous's Avatar
    lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by peasall2 View Post
    ya and why the **** cant i do that!? i can tell you right now i Can walk into a room and i can pick who i want to be with.. i have options, i PICK who i wanna **** when i wanna ****. When you say **** like that you sound like a loser man honestly. Girls don't have options there are so much more scared of getting turned down you dont even understand. you dont even understand the amount of power you guys hold. girls are so much more insecure then you guys you dont even know. Its like living in a glass house, you tell them there fat they'll bee eating ricecakes for a year. rember u have options. i gotta bounce tho brekfast peace
    Depends on location
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

Gotta keep moving up! lord infamous's Avatar
    lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) lord infamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your average good looking girl gets hit on like 3 times a day. Your average good looking guy gets hit on 3 times a season. Men have to go get it while women just sit back and choose. This is why they have the advantage location plays a part too. The best way to get ass is though networking. This is why college is the easiest place to get pussy. U just go to a party wit ya boy yadayaydaya from there
    "One day I was strutting down the street and looked across the road and was amazed to see someone else who was, just like me, really, really too-good looking! I was excited because I thought we could share our hardships with each other. I walked across the street to introduce myself, but it was only my reflection in a store window."Big League

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i rather go pay my 40$ a week and bang a random hoo,than paying >100$ a week for a gf ranging from dinner,movies to some **** she'll need

lulz trust me brah im a horn dog too, but i realize now that its just temporary satisfaction that comes with nailing random chicks, and to be honest it became more like a habit than anything else after a while to me and thats when I decided to take a step back and think things through. Im just trying to up the self-discipline in all areas of my life and see how that works out cos' the old way just wasnt working no more for me.
    I hear ya. I came to that conclusion too, but every guy should have fun runnin through skanks and learning about them so that he knows what's really goin on and can tell when a womans up to some shady bull****. Also, it feels good man.

Of course, as you grow up your morality shifts and you typically decide on investing in something more long term - unfortunately girls like OP mentioned ruin this for a lot of people (men and women), and stupidity allows the person to be ruined.
    Common Sense Crew

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    i re read the OP... this is what it really says

"why do these girls getall dressed up? put on these whore outfits like they are easy? even talk about how much they want dick? have me buy them drinks? and why am at at home alone still jerking off?? i dont get it??? i hate whores!!"

lol.

kill yourself
    I have a gf douche. If only we could all be as much as a "playa 4 life" as Al_Pal.

You just come on here to start arguments because your life is so pathetic and you are such a shell of a person that you need a fake online persona.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The.Truth View Post
    I have a gf douche. If only we could all be as much as a "playa 4 life" as Al_Pal.

You just come on here to start arguments because your life is so pathetic and you are such a shell of a person that you need a fake online persona.
    i was wondering when we'll be seeing some drama,keep the conversation constructive fella's

DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBurg3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so that you will be enraged enough to make a thread like this, that's why.
    Tie your shoes = ready for anything

Too Tough To Die

Originally Posted by DaBurg3r View Post
    so that you will be enraged enough to make a thread like this, that's why.
    Damn, they're more spiteful than we thought.

J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J.O.N has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by The.Truth View Post

Just ignore al pal

He's one of these dip****s who don't offer any useful advice, while always having some stupid **** to say about everything