lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

35 % Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide?

Does anyone know where I can purchase some of this, preferably a place that will ship to Alaska.

I know of these two websites...

http:www.dfwx.com/h2o2.htm

http://www.Pureh2o2ForHealth.com
    Last edited by lbarber4; 05-16-2009 at 07:42 PM.

Location: Fukkoffville, FDA sucks, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Probably a food supplier like GFS or a chemical company; however in my experience, you need to have a company to purchase **** like this especially since 35% hydroperoxide is a damn strong oxidizer.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    and what would it be used for?

(just curious)
    I'm just here for the gangbang.

lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lbarber4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Oxygen therapy, to help improve circulation in my body. A member on another forum gave me a link to a site that sells 6 % food grade hydrogen peroxide, so I'll try that out.

You can also take a bath in this stuff, although I'm still research all of its uses...

rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rexxturbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    www.bghydro.com or almost any other hydroponics retailer.

Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vadim Beliaev is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lbarber4 View Post
    Oxygen therapy, to help improve circulation in my body. A member on another forum gave me a link to a site that sells 6 % food grade hydrogen peroxide, so I'll try that out.

You can also take a bath in this stuff, although I'm still research all of its uses...
    youre gonna take a bath in 35% hydrogen peroxide?

write a will first...

Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beejis60 is a name known to all. (+5000)

You are stupid.
    That is all.

JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000) JupiterAK is just really nice. (+1000)
    HP can be used for therapy but it has be diluted to about 3.5%. Anything higher will cause burns or severe health problems. You're 20 years old, try exercising, increasing water intake and a healthy diet will improve circulation.

Originally Posted by JupiterAK View Post
    HP can be used for therapy but it has be diluted to about 3.5%. Anything higher will cause burns or severe health problems. You're 20 years old, try exercising, increasing water intake and a healthy diet will improve circulation.
    Yeah, I know, that's why I was going to purchase one that is diluted in distilled water. I'm still researching its uses, but I wanted to know where one can order this stuff, since the two websites I had visited do not ship to Alaska.

I do exercise and I do drink a lot of water, but who knows, I may not even purchase this depending on my response to D-Mannose and Chanca Piedra. Those are coming in the mail tomorrow... Beejis60, thank you for your input.

Edit: I supplemented in a calcium supplement along with vitamin D and stuff, but I've learned through meditating that I don't need those things nor a lot of the other supplements I used to take, hence the kidney stones.

Awhile back, I had a spirit being get rid of most of my kidney stones. He placed his hand upon my lowerback/oblique area and proceeded to do this vibration/pulsating thing with his hand. Afterwards, we stood up and he told me I had kidney stones and that he broke most of them down for me.

I had originally set up an appointment with the military hospital to get my back checked out because I had been suffering from sharp shooting pains/abdominal pains for months along with cloudy pee at times. The spirit being asked if I had anything take for my kidneys and I said I had previously taken Chanca Piedra. I then asked him if I should buy some more and he motioned that it was up to me. Any who, I told him thank you and to have a good day, he smiled, and I left the room and then woke up. He even asked me about my vision, since I've been having problems with that, but I mentioned to him that my vision has been improving, although lately it hasn't... I ran out of high vitamin butter oil awhile back which was helping, so it's kind of an off and on thing... I used to have 20-10 vision back when I was younger.

I'm really into the whole meditation thing and I have absolutely insane dream recall and for the most part, I'm generally aware of when I'm dreaming. I'm having problems with circulation in my legs so even in my dreams sometimes, I'll try and do something and my legs will start collapsing on me, which indicates a problem with my physical body. I even had the word proanthocyanin show up awhile back, but as far as the hydrogen peroxide, I asked someone in a dream state (lucid dream) and it was one of the things they wrote down on a piece of paper. Any who, this stuff sounds crazy to most people.

Edit: I figured I'd just copy/paste what I wrote on another forum about my motives behind looking into hydrogen peroxide and its uses... Anyways, my circulation in my legs may improve once I start supplementing in Chanca Piedra/D-Mannose...

I understand this stuff sounds crazy to most people and I'm okay with that.
    Last edited by lbarber4; 05-17-2009 at 10:29 PM.

stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10) stevenXD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Your elaborate explanation does not fool me sir, i know what you're up to..

in b4 FBI
    Last edited by stevenXD; 05-18-2009 at 06:35 AM.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah, I know, that's why I was going to purchase one that is diluted in distilled water. I'm still researching its uses, but I wanted to know where one can order this stuff, since the two websites I had visited do not ship to Alaska.

I do exercise and I do drink a lot of water, but who knows, I may not even purchase this depending on my response to D-Mannose and Chanca Piedra. Those are coming in the mail tomorrow... Beejis60, thank you for your input.

Edit: I supplemented in a calcium supplement along with vitamin D and stuff, but I've learned through meditating that I don't need those things nor a lot of the other supplements I used to take, hence the kidney stones.

Awhile back, I had a spirit being get rid of most of my kidney stones. He placed his hand upon my lowerback/oblique area and proceeded to do this vibration/pulsating thing with his hand. Afterwards, we stood up and he told me I had kidney stones and that he broke most of them down for me.

I had originally set up an appointment with the military hospital to get my back checked out because I had been suffering from sharp shooting pains/abdominal pains for months along with cloudy pee at times. The spirit being asked if I had anything take for my kidneys and I said I had previously taken Chanca Piedra. I then asked him if I should buy some more and he motioned that it was up to me. Any who, I told him thank you and to have a good day, he smiled, and I left the room and then woke up. He even asked me about my vision, since I've been having problems with that, but I mentioned to him that my vision has been improving, although lately it hasn't... I ran out of high vitamin butter oil awhile back which was helping, so it's kind of an off and on thing... I used to have 20-10 vision back when I was younger.

I'm really into the whole meditation thing and I have absolutely insane dream recall and for the most part, I'm generally aware of when I'm dreaming. I'm having problems with circulation in my legs so even in my dreams sometimes, I'll try and do something and my legs will start collapsing on me, which indicates a problem with my physical body. I even had the word proanthocyanin show up awhile back, but as far as the hydrogen peroxide, I asked someone in a dream state (lucid dream) and it was one of the things they wrote down on a piece of paper. Any who, this stuff sounds crazy to most people.

Edit: I figured I'd just copy/paste what I wrote on another forum about my motives behind looking into hydrogen peroxide and its uses... Anyways, my circulation in my legs may improve once I start supplementing in Chanca Piedra/D-Mannose...

I understand this stuff sounds crazy to most people and I'm okay with that.

what in the **** are you on?

gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonna_be_big will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    please dont start... this guy has posted on the forums before.. he believs aliens have tried to contact him while hes meditating.. trust me its better to just walk away

Originally Posted by stevenXD View Post
    Your elaborate explanation does not fool me sir, i know what you're up to..

in b4 FBI
    Anhydrous peroxides are explosive but aqueous solutions are not too bad.

I'm not on anything, I'm just someone who can induce their body into paralysis and ascend their consciousness. It's a difficult thing to believe in because spirituality and meditation isn't exactly prevalent in western society. This is one of the reasons why I have insane dream recall and why I'm generally aware of when I'm dreaming because I trained my mind to understand that state of consciousness. The difference between dreaming and the other thing, though, is that one is fully conscious and awake during the transition, but any who, I will just leave it at that.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    have you taken LSD before

have you taken LSD before
    I've never used any drugs and have only drank alcohol one time in my life, but I've always wanted to take part in a spiritual ceremony and drink the tea Ayahuasca, but now I feel it's kind of pointless since I can already do this stuff and I save thousands of dollars in the process. I have a different perception on life than most people, obviously, because of my experiences and because of what I can do. It's unfortunate more people don't have the opportunity to experience some of things I have, but if one is willing to free their mind and take a few minutes out of their day to practice some of this stuff, then maybe they'll become a believer. It's up to the individual because the stuff I talk about sounds like science fiction. Any who, my religion is spirituality, I seek out the source, this vibrational energy I talk about sometimes. I feel if more people were spiritual and got away from all of this religion hoopla, then the world would be more peaceful, but I have no problems with religion if it teaches someone to be more consciouses of their thoughts and how their actions and words effect another person. I do feel LSD and other substances can be used to help someone ascend their consciousness and allow the individual to gain a better understanding of themselves and what's really bothering them... I admit, if I had an opportunity to try this stuff before I got into meditation, I would have done it just to see what my experience would be like, unfortunately, I never had the opportunity, but I don't need to take any substances to experience other states of consciousness.

I understand skeptics and I understand this stuff sounds ridiculous to most people, but if you are interested in possibly doing some of the same stuff I can do, then practice. Download some binaural beats to help you progress on your spiritual journey because I feel everyone is capable of experience the source (vibrational energy filled with love and peace)... My interpretation of God or this god force...

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I wouldn't do that. Never!

A useful purpose of H2O2 is to bleech teeth, though.

BTW: by trying to purchase larger quantities of that stuff you name could easily get on one of the FBI lists, because high-grade H2O2 can be used to make bombs. just saying...
    There was such a case in Europe last year.

Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    I wouldn't do that. Never!

A useful purpose of H2O2 is to bleech teeth, though.

BTW: by trying to purchase larger quantities of that stuff you name could easily get on one of the FBI lists, because high-grade H2O2 can be used to make bombs. just saying...
    There was such a case in Europe last year.
    Oh, hey, I decided not to purchase any hydrogen peroxide.

JonnyBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I've never used any drugs and have only drank alcohol one time in my life, but I've always wanted to take part in a spiritual ceremony and drink the tea Ayahuasca, but now I feel it's kind of pointless since I can already do this stuff and I save thousands of dollars in the process. I have a different perception on life than most people, obviously, because of my experiences and because of what I can do. It's unfortunate more people don't have the opportunity to experience some of things I have, but if one is willing to free their mind and take a few minutes out of their day to practice some of this stuff, then maybe they'll become a believer. It's up to the individual because the stuff I talk about sounds like science fiction. Any who, my religion is spirituality, I seek out the source, this vibrational energy I talk about sometimes. I feel if more people were spiritual and got away from all of this religion hoopla, then the world would be more peaceful, but I have no problems with religion if it teaches someone to be more consciouses of their thoughts and how their actions and words effect another person. I do feel LSD and other substances can be used to help someone ascend their consciousness and allow the individual to gain a better understanding of themselves and what's really bothering them... I admit, if I had an opportunity to try this stuff before I got into meditation, I would have done it just to see what my experience would be like, unfortunately, I never had the opportunity, but I don't need to take any substances to experience other states of consciousness.

I understand skeptics and I understand this stuff sounds ridiculous to most people, but if you are interested in possibly doing some of the same stuff I can do, then practice. Download some binaural beats to help you progress on your spiritual journey because I feel everyone is capable of experience the source (vibrational energy filled with love and peace)... My interpretation of God or this god force...

I Feel ya buddy we are on the same page of transcendental realities!