Thread: SuperPump

SheraK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SuperPump

To anyone who has or is taking SuperPump, have you noticed any bloating or water retention with this product?

tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) tsaiwins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes
    "Amateurs work until they get it right, pros work until they can't get it wrong."

"If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got."

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have not...nor did I have any of the stomach issues some people experience.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

SmallerThanTomorrow CantGet2BIG's Avatar
    CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No bloating for me. It doesnt contain much creatine, if thats what you are gettin at.

SheraK12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking it for 2 weeks. Prior to taking it my legs looked good, cut and defined. My upper body looks great, but my legs look like crap. No definition, just a big blob of mush....

Originally Posted by SheraK12 View Post
    To anyone who has or is taking SuperPump, have you noticed any bloating or water retention with this product?

Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got some bloating off of superpump the first few times i used it.It would always upset my stomach for about 20mins after i drink it too.... Great pumps off of this stuff though.