Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gangsta of Pantslessness Cletus99's Avatar
    Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

6/15 workouts

Well, last night I went back to the gym for about 45 mins of incline power walking while watching the latest Rescue Me episode on my laptop. I'm not normally much of a walker at the gym but didn't want to overdo it with my calf.

I slept pretty well last night. Banked almost 9 hours. Calf feels good today. Did just fine on my two trips of walking back and forth to the gym today (which is about 4 miles total). Chest still ached a little today and glutes and upper hams were wrecked at the start of the day too. However, as the day went on my quads really started to ache and everything else got better. Doesn't usually work that way for me. Anyway, at 3pm I hit shoulders and went back around 10:30 for some ab work. I'd hoped to get some cardio in but I thought it might be better to come home and crash. 4 miles of walking is respectable for a non-cardio day I suppose.

My recovery abilities have been a little reduced the last few days. I'm sure it's due to the recent travel and drinking as well as upping the weights on a lot of my 10x10 reps. My back better bounce back after tomorrow's workout or I may have to take a dreaded day off. I think I'll do one more round of 10x10 splits and then go back to 5x5. Starting a muscle off with 100 reps is fun and all, but I feel like I could really use a change.

So here are today's workouts:

10x10 Smith Shoulder Press: 9 sets of 10x110, 10x100
    Cable lateral raises: 12x1, 12x2, 10x3, 4x4
    Plate raises: 12x25, 12x35, 10x45
    Seated bent over rows: 12x30s, 12x35s, 10x40s
    Db lateral raises: 12x15s, 12x20s, 9x25s (wrists still limiting factor)
    Cable front raises: 12x1, 12x2, 10x3, 5x4

Then later a little abs:
    Cable crunches: 50x7, 40x8, 30x9, 25x10
    Db side bends: 20x15s, 20x20s, 15x25s
    Ab Machine: 35x120, 35x130, 25x140, 25x150
    Decline plate twists w/25: 3 sets 15 each side
    Rope twists: 20x3

At this point I realized I was worn out and called it a day.

The last 2 days I've used stim-free Ragnarok pre-workout for my night workouts. It seems to have given me a boost in both instances. Warrior Melon tastes just fine. Oh, and watermelon Xtend is by far the best flavor and mixes pretty well with other fruit flavored supps. Apple is 2nd but not close. Orange, grape, & lemonade come in 3rd through 5th.

My musings for the day are that I just looked in the mirror and realized I'm still kind of a fat bastard...and that I probably shouldn't expect to see much muscle piling on or my strength jumping considerably since I'm cutting (and probably will be for a while). lol

Borrowing a word from my former Obama boss: I need to re-dedicate myself to cardio. If all I'm going to do is lift I may as well eat a ton and be a fat guy with huge muscles.
    BEEFCAKE!

Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cletus99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

6/16

Slept pretty well last night other than some donkey on my dad's sand volleyball team calling me at 8am to see if I could sub in (I'd sent him a text on Sunday saying I could). Then an hour later he calls and leaves another message saying he got somebody else since he didn't hear from me. Apparently people over 40 don't handle texts well. I don't know how we make them a recognized form of communication for the older crowd. Plus this guy knows I play poker for a living. Why the hell is he calling me so early? So anyway, I got woken up early AND I'm not playing. Which is a shame because for their league I'm pretty good and it's pretty much 3 games won if I show. Oh well. Those donkeys can go it alone. My shoulders are in infinitely better shape if I don't play anyway.

So with that rant out of the way, upon waking today my chest was still a little sore and my legs (especially quads) were more or less still out of commission. Both are to be expected since I think I hit a little chest with my 10x10 smith shoulder presses and my legs hadn't been worked in 2 weeks when I decided to slaughter them with leg presses the other day. I really had my doubts about whether I could make it to the gym today. That was before I took 2 scoops of NO Xplode and 1 scoop White Flood. It was go time after that. Although with my quads so wrecked I must have looked like a person learning to walk again on my way up to the gym.

Today's workout was back and traps with a little bis. This was my first time trying out 10x10 for traps. It was a little weird because I usually do more reps than 10 on my db shrugs, even with the heaviest weights in the gym. So I did them very slowly and focused on good form. Also did reverse grip seated rows (w/straight bar) for the first time today and absolutely LOVED those. Those will be a staple in future back workouts. The NOX Flood mix had me rocking. I could have kept working out with no problem. Unfortunately my quads were making it abundantly clear that cardio was not in the cards.

Here's today's back breaking 2 hour workout (reps x weight):

12x10 Seated Cable Rows:
    Wide grip: 10x8, 10x9, 10x10
    V-bar: 10x9, 10x12, 10x13
    Str8 bar: 10x9, 10x10, 10x11
    Rev grip: 10x9, 10x10, 10x12
    10x10 db shrugs: 10x40, 10x45, 10x50, 10x55, 10x60, 10x65, 10x70, 10x75, 10x80, 10x80
    Wide grip pulldowns: 12x12, 10x14, 10x15
    Rear delt rows: 12x9, 12x10, 12x11
    V-bar pulldowns: 12x12, 12x13, 9x14
    Db good mornings: 15x15s, 15x25s, 15x30s
    Db hammer curls: 12x30s, 10x35s, 7x40s
    Low pulley to neck rows with v-bar: 12x10, 12x12, 12x14
    Db incline wide curls dropsets: 15x30-4x25-4x20, 10x30-4x25-4x20
    Supermans (each side): 15, 15, 15

All in all a great workout. I doubt anybody is paying that much attention but I started doing my seated rows on the same machine as I do my pulldowns on instead of on the cable setup. It was getting a little silly doing the whole stack plus 60lbs.

I'm feeling pretty laid back now. Could potentially be a night of couch-riding for the remainder. We'll see. Can never rule out late night cardio given my gym addiction.
    BEEFCAKE!

6/17

Today I woke up and my legs were still sore but I'm fairly sure I could force them into basketball if I wanted to. I may try out some cardio after I catch a movie with my sis tonight. Back and shoulders were a little stiff but not bad. Chest and tris felt ready to go. Especially after another NO Xplode/White Flood concoction.

My Bullet Proof related observation of the last couple days is that now that I manage to space it at least an hour from my last meal (especially if it's calcium rich), I am falling asleep without the help of any melatonin, otc sleep meds, etc. Although it usually is about 90 mins or more after taking it. So my complaint isn't so much that it won't get me to sleep as much as it is that by the time I've spaced it out from my last meal, I have to wait quite a while to fall asleep. But hey, I've worked upper body 6 days in a row now so I can't complain about the recovery aspect.

I'm thinking I may have to put in 2 mandatory hour-long cardio sessions per week (not counting bball) in order to lose more weight...but also to make me take a day or two off from lifting here and there. With my addictive personality and nothing else going on right now, it's impossible for me to go a day without lifting. Vegas will probably help with that a little.

Despite hitting it everyday, I am seeing most of my lifts go up. In the majority of my exercises I can definitely tell I'm getting stronger. In some of my 10x10s I'm able to do my max from the last time and more for numerous sets. So for now my overtraining doesn't seem to be holding me back.

Today's funny anecdote is that I was doing 10x10 db flat benches to start off and worked my way up to 75s. Now, if you lift on your own and you have bad rotators, getting yourself down onto the bench and ready to go with 75s is no joke. So anyway, I get em hoisted up...I'm feeling strong and ready to go...and I have to drop them. Somebody had put an 80 next to a 75 on the rack (usually the 80s are on the floor next to the rack). My first reaction was: I didn't know any of these soccer moms at my gym could even pick an 80 up! I almost did the set with an 80 in my right hand anyway, but decided against it. lol

Got some new supplements today in the mail! Some more ISS Pro 42 Cookies n Cream bars because they are delicious and they fit my macro needs perfectly when I'm on the run, Chocolate ON Oats & Whey because often in the morning (aka early afternoon) I don't have the 3 mins it takes to make oatmeal, Fruit Punch AST VP2 because it tastes good and is hydrolyzed, MP Assault because I'm addicted to trying new pre-WO supps, and a new big tub of Fruit Punch Super Pump 250!

I'm having the Oats & Whey right now. Fairly bland in water. Not bad. Could be good in milk.

Anyway, here's today's 90 min chest and tris workout (reps x weight):

10x10 db bench
    10x60s, 10x65s, 10x70s, 9x75s, 10x70s, 3 sets of 10x65s, 2 sets 10x60s
    10x10 Close grip smith bench: 10x90, 10x100, 10x110, 10x115, 10x120, 10x125, 9x130, 9x120, 10x110, 10x110
    Cable flys: 12x4, 12x5, 10x6
    V-bar pushdowns: 12x13, 10x15, 10x15
    Smith guillotines: 9x160, 8x140, 12x110
    Cable reverse pushdowns: 12x8, 12x9, 10x10

What I think is a stretched ligament in my left shoulder is acting up a little but that's not unusual. Tomorrow is for sure a day off of upper body as it's either leg day or crazy cardio day.

Alright, sis and I have decided to take in a double feature tonight. Taking of Pelham 123 and Land of the Lost. I worry about them both not being up to par so surely we'll get some enjoyment if we combine the two. Hopefully the screens they're on are close to each other so we get a 2 for 1.
    BEEFCAKE!

6/18

Woke up today feeling great! Slept well and chest and tris feel fine and dandy. The last few days I was wondering what I was taking all these recovery supplements for, but this morning (aka early afternoon) answered that for me.

As an added bonus, I weighed in at 227 this morning! My lowest weight in years and a reassuring sign after I somewhat derailed my cut for a week plus.

Got to sleep fairly easily last night and BP was my only supplement in that department. As a side note for all you movie fans, I'd say Taking of Pelham & Land of the Lost are not worth the 10 bucks to see in the theater. However, if you can sneak into LOTL after Pelham it's not a bad combo. My sis and I were going to make a point of laughing loudly and being really "over the top" at LOTL but unfortunately the group of teenagers behind us could not be outdone. Still a fun time given that I had very low expectations for it.

So today I tested my will power to the max and did not work my upper body at the gym! I know, I know. Thank you, thank you. Instead I walked up to the local court to shoot some hoops and went to the gym later for a menage a trois of incline treadmill, bike, & eliptical. In all I burned 600 cals and enjoyed some Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow. I'm pretty sure the lady that came into the gym while I was working out is a Republican (because I think I ran into her while doorknocking for Barack) but the big dude in the Obama shirt was not going to have his liberal propaganda turned down or changed.

I tried out a half scoop of Muscle Pharm's Assault before the hoop shooting just to test my tolerance. Although really I was also a little put off by the fact that the label said 72 cals, 18g carbs, 8g protein. Didn't want to have a whole scoop till I got the skinny on what was wrong in that equation. Trueathlete was kind enough to get back to me quickly and let me know that it's the cals that are off and they should be 104. New labels will be correct.

So given that I was only doing cardio tonight and I treasure every single one of the 400 cals I get per meal, I went with 2 scoops White Flood (0 cals) pre-workout. Well, actually I was going to do abs first but they weren't feeling it. My abs and I seem to communicate pretty well. If I do a few crunches and there's a sharp pain in my lower right ab, I know that abs have been postponed till tomorrow. So far it seems to have been a sign of them needing to rest and hasn't appeared to be an injury.

So that's my report for the day. Depending on how my legs feel tomorrow I'll either do legs & abs or biceps & abs. The usual disclaimer for me is that I may end up doing all of the above.

Oh, and for any readers I may have...please let me know what the appropriate section might be if I'd like to continue to log after I finish off BP. I'd like to continue logging and include my diet, workouts, and my impressions of all the different supps I try. Thanks and take it easy...
    BEEFCAKE!

BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cletus99 View Post

Oh, and for any readers I may have...please let me know what the appropriate section might be if I'd like to continue to log after I finish off BP. I'd like to continue logging and include my diet, workouts, and my impressions of all the different supps I try. Thanks and take it easy...
    Just run it under the workout journels section.
    "I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more."

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or regress; nothing stands still".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/19

Originally Posted by msd8683 View Post
    Just run it under the workout journels section.
    Thank you kindly good sir.

Woke up around 1:30 today and felt just fine. Legs may be a little stiff from all the cardio but nothing big. BP had me almost down for the count 30 mins after I took it last night but I had to get up and piss a couple times and that ruined it. Falling asleep can be a delicate dance for me. Sleep is that elusive girl you had a crush on in high school or college. You want as much of her as you can get but she's not sure about you. The stars have to be aligned in just the right order for you to pull it off. Well, that might be overstating my sleeping problem a little.

Had a pretty good bicep workout today. Abs however requested one more day of rest. I took Assault today pre-WO and I think since I had it right after my liquid breakfast and was still working on it when I started lifting, it didn't kick in till about my 7th set of my 10x10s. This isn't unusual for me. I'm not at all a morning person (and working out at 3pm is basically morning for me) so I drag until the caffeine kicks in. Once Assault did kick in I felt pretty good. Knocked out some good dropsets at the end and felt pretty strong. My 500 cals of cardio work afterwards was no problem either, even as I goofed around with the incline function on the treadmill and felt like I was running up a cliff.

I once again walked up today and guess I should have checked the weather first. It was dumping down rain with 80 mph gusts of wind when I was ready to leave. Luckily I managed to charm one of my fellow gym patrons into hooking me up with a ride home. When I got home to my excitement I had received my latest bb.com order (in a soaked box)! Chocolate MHP Probolic, the Orange Razz flavor of Bullet Proof, some Intrabolic to try, and Fruit Punch Aftershock. I hope FP tastes better than the Wild Cherry Blast. That stuff is nasty. Although it mixes decently with Green Apple Torrent.

Anyway, here's today's workout (reps x weight):

10x10 Bis Machine: 9x85, 10x80, 8x80, 7x75, 8x70, 9x65, 10x60, 10x60, 10x70, 9x80
    Lying cable curls: 12x8, 12x9, 12x10, 10x11
    Rev plate curls: 25x25, 18x35, 15x45
    Narrow grip cable curl dropsets:
    12x12-5x11-3x10, 13x11-5x10-4x9, 12x10-5x9-5x8

I'm really looking forward to going back to 5x5 after I finish up this round of splits. Alright, time to bs around for the rest of the day! Keep it real y'all...
    BEEFCAKE!

6/20 & 6/21

Ok, I'll deal with 6/20 first. Slept just fine, still just BP in the sleep-inducing department. Bis and upper forearms were a little sore. Those narrow grip cable curls seem to be a little hard on my joints. Probably didn't help I did dropsets. But probably good for me regardless.

I went with Assault pre-WO again and again felt like it kicked in pretty late. I may have to take it a good half hour earlier than other pre-WO supps. So far it just hasn't gotten me through my initial batch of 10x10s very well but once I get going I feel like I'm going pretty strong. I worked legs and got in about 90 mins of cardio (another 600 cal bike, treadmill, & eliptical adventure) after a 90 min leg workout. This was also my first day trying out Intrabolic (Citrus Ice flavor is nothing to write home about).

Here are the numbers (reps x weight):

10x10 Leg Press: 10x360, 10x375, 10x380, 10x385, 10x390, 10x395, 10x400, 10x375, 10x350, 10x350
    Cable crunches: 50x7, 40x8, 30x9, 30x10, 50x7
    Weight calf raises: 25x90, 20x120, 15x130, 20x110
    Leg extension + leg curl supersets
    LE: 12x115, 12x135, 12x160, 12x175
    LC: 12x110, 12x125, 10x140, 10x140
    Ab Machine: 30x120 (sharp pain in lower ab so stopped)

I had intended on really upping my leg press numbers from last workout but I started out pretty flat. I did considerably better on my leg extensions and put up a PR 20 lbs above my previous while knocking out 12 reps. Was thankful I didn't have a calf lock up this week too. All in all a pretty good workout once I got going and overlooking the fact that I have a strange pain in my lower right ab. I'll give it a couple days. I think it will be fine. As I mentioned a few days ago, I intended to really up my cardio. Well, I'm following through. Trying to burn at least 500 cals after every workout. So far it has resulted in me dropping between a half pound and a pound a day. Would love to keep that up.

So now onto today (6/21):

Today I woke up (after sleeping very well) and amazingly my legs were highly functional! I was shocked. Last week the leg presses alone took me down for a couple days. The things I changed since last leg workout: Intrabolic during WO, Assault pre-WO, I threw a little extra glutamine in with Bullet Proof last night, & I stretched a lot. I stretched well when I switched from treadmill to bike, bike to eliptical, before I left, when I got home etc. SO now the big mystery is what performed this miracle? I'll surely be tinkering and trying to figure that out over the coming days.

You better believe however that when I forgot to take my intrabolic to the gym today, I called my sis and had her bring it up. When faced with a big shoulder workout and 600 cals worth of cardio, I wasn't taking any chances.

Today's shoulder workout was pretty solid. Anything involving shoulders where I don't end up hurt is a great result. I'm looking forward to bulking at some point. I feel like I could really add some size and power to my shoulders.

Anyway, here are the numbers (reps x weight):

10x10 Smith Shoulder Press: 10x110, 10x115, 8x125, 9x120, 10x115, 10x110, 9x110, 3 sets of 10x105
    Cable lateral raises (front & back superset)
    F: 12x1, 12x2, 10x3, 7x4
    B: 12x1, 10x2, 8x3, 10x2
    Plate raises: 15x25, 15x35, 10x45
    Db arnolds: 12x35s, 12x40s, 9x45s
    Band lateral raises: 12xblue, 10xpurple
    Seated bent over rows: 12x30s, 12x35s, 10x40s
    Cable front raises: 12x1, 12x2, 9x3, 4x4

Of course I followed it up with the dreaded ton of cardio while watching golf. I was exhausted when I stumbled out of the gym. In at 4 and out at 7:30. Good stuff. Today's pre-WO supps were a mix of 1 scoop of NO Xplode, 1 Super Pump, & 1 White Flood. The old gut handled it like a champ (although I did have to drop some kids off at the pool mid-WO). It didn't jack me up quite as much as I feel like 2 scoops of NO Xplode and 1 WF did...but I was ready to workout from the word go.

So I'll be crashing out in a little bit. Tomorrow is back and traps and it's my last 10x10 workout for a while! 5x5 here I come. Oh, and in a little over a week it should be Vegas here I come. Life could get a little crazy here pretty quickly. Stay tuned...
    BEEFCAKE!

BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000) BleedCardio is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn dude, 3.5 hours in the gym! Nuts....keep it up
    "I ran. I ran until my muscles burned and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more."

"Everything you do, every single decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or regress; nothing stands still".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/22

Originally Posted by msd8683 View Post
    Damn dude, 3.5 hours in the gym! Nuts....keep it up
    Haha, yeah...it is a little nuts. Not sure I want to make it a daily thing. Fortunately it wasn't really a possibility today. Apparently Monday at 4:30 is a group training full of 30 out of shape crack donkeys at my humble little gym. That kind of cut my back workout a little short but was probably a good thing.

Chugged my Bullet Proof right before I crashed last night and an email coming into my blackberry woke me up an hour later. I suspect my need to piss out a gallon of water was more responsible than the email. Passed out hard after that and slept pretty well. Managed to wake up for a few mins to catch the end of the US Open so that was cool.

I could feel that my shoulders had been worked when I woke up but they're not too bad. My hams were a little tight after all the cardio. Overall I was quite pleased with the shape I was in today after that marathon gym session.

Today's final 10x10 back workout got cut short by the aforementioned donkeys, but it was feeling worked so I feel fine about it. Didn't get to do much trap work but my neck is still sore from a week of sleeping on an air mattress that was too short for me.

I took 2 scoops NO Xplode & 1 White Flood again today so I could keep this back workout comparable with last week's. Something really disagreed with my stomach though. Dunno if it was the week old half-eaten protein bar I had for breakfast or all the pre-WO stuff. At any rate, I'm just finally starting to feel up to par again. Did have plenty of energy during the WO though.

Here's today's workout (reps x weight):

10x10 pulldowns with 2 extra sets:
    Wide grip: 10x12, 10x13, 10x14
    V-bar: 10x12, 10x13, 10x14
    Standing: 9x9, 10x8, 10x7
    Rev grip: 10x12, 10x13, 10x13

Db shrugs: 30x50s, 20x60s, 15x70s, 12x80s
    Rear delt rows: 12x9, 12x10, 12x11
    Rev grip seated cable rows: 12x10, 12x11, 12x12
    Db good mornings: 15x15s, 15x25s, 15x30s

Then the donkeys stormed the fort, so I walked home with my gut bubbling in 97 degree heat. Good times. Can't wait for Vegas! I'm strongly considering heading up later for some cardio. Will have to see how I feel. That's all for now. Tomorrow is 5x5 chest and tris! Woohoo!
    BEEFCAKE!

6/23

Ended up getting 300 cals worth of cardio in last night. Stim-free Ragnarok perked me up a little but I got hungry and was tired and called it a day.

After researching a little I've switched my Bullet Proof and pre-bed Probolic around. Last night I took the BP an hour after my 5th meal and then had my pre-bed shake an hour later. Apparently that should keep the calcium from messing with the ZMA. Unfortunately I got tired at like 2:30am but fought it off to be able to drink my shake at 3 and then somehow ended up staying up till 5:30. I also fell asleep with the tv on which seems to negatively impact my sleep quality. To make matters worse I was woken up by a phone call at noon, so after a few days of solid sleep I got a rather poor night in. I'm going to stick with this supplement arrangement for now and see if it pans out. Otherwise I'll go back to waiting an hour after my pre-bed shake to take BP.

As for my recovery, my legs are still very usable but my back is a little stiff. Especially the muscles around my shoulder blades. I must have hit them differently or harder yesterday than usual. I considered taking a day off. But of course I didn't.

Today's pre-WO mix was 2 scoops White Flood with 1 of Super Pump. I thought this combo went well. The WF gives me the initial spark and it feels like the SP carries me through a long workout. I still think the Citrus Ice Intrabolic tastes like ass, but otherwise life is good. For my post-WO Fruit Punch Aftershock is a HUGE improvement over the berry flavor.

Today's workout was about 2 hours long and unless all my supps really do the trick, I should hurt tomorrow (reps x weight):

5x5 Smith Bench: 8x190, 4x225, 6x210, 4x210, 6x200 (never hit a set of 5. lol)
    5x5 V-bar Pushdowns: 9x16, 7x16+20lb, 3 sets of 5x16+35lb
    5x5 Dual Axis Chest Machine: 9x160, 5x190, 4x190, 5x180, 5x170
    5x5 Smith Close grip Bench: 7x140, 6x150, 5x160, 7x160, 5x170
    Incline Cable Flyes: 12x5, 9x5, 7x6
    Rope Pushdowns + Reverse Grip Pushdowns Superset:
    Rope: 12x10, 10x11, 6x12, 9x10
    Rev: 9x9, 5x9, 6x8, 5x8
    Decline Db Press: 12x55, 9x60, 10x65 (got a middle schooler to hand me the 65s one at a time. lol)
    Straight bar pushdown dropsets: 12x13-3x12-3x11, 8x14-2x12-2x10, 8x12-3x11-2x10

Was going to do some abs and cardio but the gym was filling up and I was tired. Will probably head back up for a little while tonight.

Might have to squeeze in bis, abs, and legs tomorrow cause I'm hoping to hit a water park in the Wisconsin Dells on Thursday with a buddy of mine from the campaign. Then Sunday my Vegas roomie will show up and shortly after that our magical journey will begin!
    BEEFCAKE!

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today's pre-WO mix was 2 scoops White Flood with 1 of Super Pump. I thought this combo went well. The WF gives me the initial spark and it feels like the SP carries me through a long workout.

LOL...i thought I was the only one that did this. SP250 just doesn't get me all fired up to start my workouts...but it never fails that at about the 1.5 hour mark...i just flip out, go nuts, and don't want to leave the gym.

I still think the Citrus Ice Intrabolic tastes like ass

When did you start taking the intrabolic?
    MFC

6/23-6/26

Originally Posted by thefullmonte View Post
    LOL...i thought I was the only one that did this. SP250 just doesn't get me all fired up to start my workouts...but it never fails that at about the 1.5 hour mark...i just flip out, go nuts, and don't want to leave the gym.

When did you start taking the intrabolic?
    Nope, you're not alone on the WF and SP mixing. Did it again today. Although I still feel like NO Xplode gets me up and going the most of anything I've tried so far.

I started taking the Intrabolic about a week ago I think. I like it a lot. I got some BSN Volumaize on sale recently too so I've tried that the last few workouts, but the workouts I've used Intrabolic I've been very happy with so far. It's tough. So many supplements to try and too little time to try them.

Now to update from the night of 6/23 all the way to today's WO:

6/23: I did indeed return to the gym for about an hour of ab work and 300 cals of cardio. Still having a little trouble with sharp pain in my lower right ab and it appears to be related to going heavier. It feels fine today so I'll probably ab up with my back tomorrow.

Here are the numbers (reps x weight):

Cable crunches: 75x7, 50x8, 50x9, 9x10 (sharp pain!)
    Db side bends (each side): 20x20s, 25x25s, 25x30s, 35x25s
    Decline crunches: 3 sets of 25
    Twists w/12 lb ball: 3 sets of 50 each side
    Ab Machine: 35x100, 35x110, 20x120 (pain!)

Hopped on the cardio afterwards and then called it a night.

6/24: Woke up and my chest felt pretty good. Tris had a little ache to them but I expected that with some newly added dropsets. Abs felt like they'd been worked but weren't down for the count by any means.

I worked bis and legs knowing that I wouldn't be working out on Thursday because I was heading to the WI Dells. Both bis and legs definitely feeling like they're getting stronger. Especially legs, but that's to be expected since I've only recently made them a part of my split every week.

Here are the roughly 2hr WO numbers (reps x weight):

5x5 Bis machine: 7x100, 5x115, 4x115, 5x105, 6x105
    6x5 Narrow & Wide grip EZ curl:
    Wide: 8x85, 5x95, 5x95, Same with Narrow
    Rope Hammers: 12x8, 12x9, 12x10, 7x11
    Incline ez curl dropsets: 15x60-11x45-9x30, 13x70-9x55-7x40, 11x70-5x55-6x40
    Leg Press: 10x270 (WU), 12x400, 8x450, 8x475
    Seated Wtd calf raises: 20x100, 15x120, 12x140, 12x150
    Leg extension + curl superset:
    LE: 12x120, 12x160, 10x190, 12x210
    LC: 12x115, 10x130, 6x145, 12x130

Knocked out 100 cals of cardio on treadmill while watching Obama's healthcare thing and then headed home. I was tired and knew I'd be climbing many water park stairs. Didn't want to take my legs out anymore.

6/25: Woke up and could tell I'd worked legs and bis but I felt pretty good. Only minor stiffness in my legs which I found a little surprising after upping my leg pressing to 475. Later in the day at the park the legs were tiring out on all the stairs but it wasn't too bad. Had an awesome time at Noah's Ark which is huge btw. My feet are crazy blistered and I'm sunburned as hell though (I'm putting up update pics today for laughs).

6/26: My upper back, shoulders, and the outsides of my arms are fried. Aloe is being applied generously. Banked a solid 10 hours of sleep. Had a diet off day yesterday including a Hardee's thickburger and 8 pieces of Pizza Hut pizza.

Today's WO was slow and steady as my skin isn't exactly happy with any movement. Great day to work shoulders. Here are the numbers (reps x weight):

5x5 Smith Shoulder Press: 6x140, 5x150, 5x155, 4x160, 5x150
    Cable lat raises - front and back superset:
    F: 12x1, 12x2, 12x3, R7x4-L4x4
    B: 12x1, 12x2, 10x3, 10x3
    Plate raises: 15x25, 15x35, 10x45
    Db Arnolds: 8x35s (WU), 8x55s, 4x60s, 6x50s
    Db lateral raises: 8x20s, 8x25s, 6x30s, 5x30s, 6x30s
    Seated bent over rows: 10x25s (WU), 10x35s, 8x40s (too tired to do anymore)

Still have Sunday as the start drive to Vegas date so I should at least be able to get in back, traps, & abs tomorrow before I go. Depending on what time my travel partner shows up Sunday, I may get one last emotional goodbye chest workout in before I bounce. lol

Alright, I'm tired and need to start packing. Take it easy neezies...
    BEEFCAKE!