oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10) oceana is on a distinguished road. (+10)

increasing reps, decreasing weight?

right now i do more weight, less reps but i don't do a lot of weight.

is it better for me to lift more reps and decrease the weight if i want to gain mass? some people tell me when you're small and weak, strength=size??

i am 155lbs (70.2kg), 5'9. i deadlift 90kg, squat 87.5kg, military press 42.5kg and bench 60kg for 3x5.

shall i increase reps, decrease weight ot stay at the same weights/reps? i'm seeing less progress in deadlift and bench press (stalled).

IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IEatPowerRacks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    train and multiple rep ranges (from 5-10). If you wanna gain mass you have to EAT MORE.