Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) oceana is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

increasing reps, decreasing weight?

right now i do more weight, less reps but i don't do a lot of weight.

is it better for me to lift more reps and decrease the weight if i want to gain mass? some people tell me when you're small and weak, strength=size??

i am 155lbs (70.2kg), 5'9. i deadlift 90kg, squat 87.5kg, military press 42.5kg and bench 60kg for 3x5.

shall i increase reps, decrease weight ot stay at the same weights/reps? i'm seeing less progress in deadlift and bench press (stalled).

IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IEatPowerRacks has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    train and multiple rep ranges (from 5-10). If you wanna gain mass you have to EAT MORE.