Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    This is a mind game BarbieBoomer_OLD's Avatar
    BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50) BarbieBoomer_OLD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went from a C to an A. But ya know what -- I'm in my 50's and because I'm small my boobs are still where they're supposed to be -- not hanging down to my bellybutton! So I'm ok with them.
    ~Love this game so much that you will pass that passion on to another person who has seen your dedication, your work, your challenges, your triumphs....then that person, because of you, will love this game too~

~What separates a winner from the rest is not raw talent or physical ability; instead, it is the drive and dedication to work hard every single day, and the heart to go after your dream, no matter how unattainable others think it is~

punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000) punxnotdead309 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's a sad fact of losing weight. I was a C over a year ago and now I'm dwindling. Still "just" at a B, but my twin sister (who is 20lbs lighter) is not even an A. Very discouraging! But I like my boobs no matter the size! lol
    Bodybuilding is not weight and repetitions; it’s resistance and absolute muscle failure. It’s not quantitative; it’s qualitative. It’s more mental than physical. It’s more control than rage. It’s the realization that you can always get bigger. ~ bodybuilding

Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10) Koyasha is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by punxnotdead309 View Post
    It's a sad fact of losing weight. I was a C over a year ago and now I'm dwindling. Still "just" at a B, but my twin sister (who is 20lbs lighter) is not even an A. Very discouraging! But I like my boobs no matter the size! lol
    off topic but are you identical twins?
    I am a woman - on a mission!
    __
    Ne prosila nikogo vpuskat' menya v etot mir.
    No kto-to dver' priotkryl, soblaznil menya.

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have had anything from a C-DD at varying weights. Currently went from a 36D to a full C. When I lost 50lbs I went from a 40C to a 34D. Weight loss and bewbs are weird.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

Amydoll19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well...not to piss anybody off here but.....
    Over the course of the past year I dropped about 50lbs
    I was a 36D at my fattest (pushing 200lbs)
    and even after the weight loss I'm still completely comfortable and completely filling in my 36D bra (although I think I need to go down to a 34 - the bra is feeling looser in the band, not the cup.)
    I think I'm genetically lucky on this point....mom had big knockers herself....and she was skinny.
    You gals who've lost some titty take heart....at least the SAGGING element won't be as bad as what I'm dealing with..Lol.
    Then again...hoping all my weight training with help with lift & support for the boobies ultimately anyway. We'll see.

powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) powerfromhell is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

modern disease

My opinion is that the BB scene has crawled up its own ass over the last couple of decades. The BB/fitness magazines have taken on all the negative imagery from mainstream "beauty" skinny bodies rather than shaped, with no waist (same width from arm-pits to hips) with big plastic boobs stuck on.
    Some girls look good even with implants but i think Monica Brant, Marla Duncan etc would look at least as good without.
    For anyone not wanting hard-core steroid beef (as many women still don't) look for inspiration from stars of the eighties- I'm thinking Gladys Portuguese, Anja Langer etc-they had flat (but wide and tapered Torsos) tiny waists and most important fantastic ass and legs. Many fitness models today have tiny hips and no leg development to speak of.

Again my opinion is that there is an over emphasis on definition-for non competitors a more pleasing look is slightly heavier and smoother again see 80`s ladies.

Whitney86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love this thread, this has actually become a issue with me... Ugh, I hate it. My sister got implants over the same reason, but I'm not as willing to part with my hard earned cash... She's also a fitness model. Out of 55 some girls, maybe more, maybe two or three were natural at her last competition... And, all of my guy friends insist, and I quote, "Fake boobs are totally lame, small, real boobs are better!"

One of my guy friends also says, "More than a handful is a waste", lol, I'm not sure if I'm even a handful anymore!

Well... I'm almost totally flat! I love how my body is starting to look, my back muscles are looking amazing... but I totally feel 13 again, oooooh God... Oh well :-)

My bra is currently a B36, and it's too big since I have lost more weight. I'd reckon A36 now... Oh no!

MsTropix♥ƸӜƷ♥MsTropix TheAutumnLeaf's Avatar
    TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Back in 2001 I had lost 80 pounds and yep the gurls went on a trip and never returned. Now Im hittin the weight loss again and I wonder every single day, lmbo, if I will have any at all by the end of the year. Sad face.

MsTropix♥ƸӜƷ♥MsTropix TheAutumnLeaf's Avatar
    TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheAutumnLeaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amydoll19 View Post
    Well...not to piss anybody off here but.....
    Over the course of the past year I dropped about 50lbs
    I was a 36D at my fattest (pushing 200lbs)
    and even after the weight loss I'm still completely comfortable and completely filling in my 36D bra (although I think I need to go down to a 34 - the bra is feeling looser in the band, not the cup.)
    I think I'm genetically lucky on this point....mom had big knockers herself....and she was skinny.
    You gals who've lost some titty take heart....at least the SAGGING element won't be as bad as what I'm dealing with..Lol.
    Then again...hoping all my weight training with help with lift & support for the boobies ultimately anyway. We'll see.
    LOL yep I was wondering about the sagging issue if they had stayed the same size- it was funny how ya put that into words.

FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd rather be fake then flat! I was a c-cup before having my son 135lbs and 26% bodfat. Post baby I got down to 17% bodyfat and had a saggy A-cup. It's only been just this year that I used my tax return and got me some boobs. Now im a D ...there's just no other way to solve this issue. Ya cant really have the best of both worlds. Lower body fat = no boobage...higher bodyfat (but not fit and lean or sexy) = boobs.

Shoot even at 21% bodyfat I didn't even have much! I have to be pretty tubby to have a rack! Problem solved..fake boobs.

Eat. Sleep. Train. ExclusiveStarr's Avatar
    ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExclusiveStarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I must be a genetic oddity. . . at my heaviest I wore a large F/small G cup and now more than 20 lb lighter I'm just now not overflowing out of a 34F. I want to lean out quite a bit and I'm hoping I go down one more cup size.

Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Linzzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I went from a 40DD to a 36C.

I'm pushing a B.

I miss my rack but they definitely look nicer, firmer and more perky. But still!

Registered User samanthalynne21's Avatar
    samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samanthalynne21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Linzzz View Post
    I went from a 40DD to a 36C.

I'm pushing a B.

I miss my rack but they definitely look nicer, firmer and more perky. But still!
    i used to have cs too before i lost all my weight and now i'm pushing b as well. the only good thing that did come out of this was perkier boobs haha you are right. still wish i coulda kept that c.... oh well.

Choonhi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

i went from small to big to now small again and I'm happy with it. My focus is on my back and arms right now ^__^ besides bras only keep the girls up and after a while the girls will "lose" there natural lift and sag T__T. Just let them out :P that's what all our ancestors did
    Be 115-125 in muscle in less then a year

almost there

start:
    06/09 : 153
    now:
    11/09 : 139
    now:
    7/10 : 134
    end:
    00/00 : 115-125

alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Boobs are fat so if you are going to lose a lot of weight, be prepared to say goodbye to the girls. I went from a large C to a B and I'm now starting to get room in my bra again. My girls are going....

Carbs are my friend... vandalgirl59's Avatar
    vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vandalgirl59 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just adding my girls to the 'RIP Boobs' list I use to be a C/D depending on the bra. Now I can fit into an XS cotton sports bra lol. Yay for pushup bras
    ~Impatience never demanded success~

***Calculate your Calorie/Macro Needs HERE --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380533 ***

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FitWish View Post
    I'd rather be fake then flat! I was a c-cup before having my son 135lbs and 26% bodfat. Post baby I got down to 17% bodyfat and had a saggy A-cup. It's only been just this year that I used my tax return and got me some boobs. Now im a D ...there's just no other way to solve this issue. Ya cant really have the best of both worlds. Lower body fat = no boobage...higher bodyfat (but not fit and lean or sexy) = boobs.

Shoot even at 21% bodyfat I didn't even have much! I have to be pretty tubby to have a rack! Problem solved..fake boobs.
    I've gone up and down with my weight as well. And I was okay with having a 'C' cup when I was heavier, and a 'B' whenever I leaned out. But nothing, and I mean nothing tore me up like breastfeeding. Small boobs are great, but two flap jacks at any size aren't that pretty.

So yeah, the fakies are in. :P
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) winjones is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know I'm posting on an old topic but, I personally don't care what a woman's breasts look like as long as she's CONFIDENT.

If they make her feel good than I really don't care.

I know many men (including me) who workout because they love the feeling they get when they KNOW they look great.

Who am I to deny a female that feeling.

PS - fit woman > big tits (in terms of attractiveness)

But that's just my opinion

firechik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Myself too at heavier weights (like current) I am C / D the one time I competed I was a B at about 40lbs lighter than I am now. My boobs were really ugly though. There was a bump of muscle then kind of an indent then my boobs. The really looked deflated and gross. I contemplated getting a boob job but wondered about scarring. Can anyone clarify for me where the scars are, if any.

LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LiftingPeanuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Honestly, I just clicked on this thread because it had boobies in the title.

But, if you have an athletic body and nice glutes, a small chest isn't going to bother most of us.

Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel like the general man-concensus is natural is better, but as long as you're happy they're happy. I mean, I don't know many who are into Ice T's wife, but still.

I generally fluctuate between the same 10 pound area, but when I was heavy into gymnastics I would go down to a B cup sometimes during the on season when my bf levels would dip pretty low. I'm a 34C now and the only difference I ever see happens about three days a month.
    If you aren't willing to work for it, you probably don't deserve it. Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation, and if you aren't ready to lead or follow you had better be ready to get the hell out of the way.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127157663&page=22

hutor04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure getting an implant is a right step. When feeling comfortable with your own body the size doesnt matter and vice versa bying big boobies can't make you more confident.

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They just really aren't that big of deal to me. Not an important part of what I think of that comprises "me." They were things to feed my babies. Period. And as an athlete, I think large ones would get in the way. It's hard enough to stay upright on a surfboard or on the face of a rock. Some extra stuff there----especially if it's filled with liquid filled bags---would compromise my balance.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm watching them go and I can't wait to lose a little more because quite frankly, they get in the way when I'm doing upright rows. It's hard to keep proper form when you have to heave the bar over the boobs! It wasn't such a problem before but now I'm lifting heavier and the girls are in the way...

Don't get me wrong I loved life not having to wear a bra (or 2 when I ran) but even if I wanted them lifted, where are the scars if any? Does anyone know?

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by firechik View Post
    Don't get me wrong I loved life not having to wear a bra (or 2 when I ran) but even if I wanted them lifted, where are the scars if any? Does anyone know?
    aRe you wanting a "lift" or implants? They're two different surgeries. A lift includes the reshaping of the breast - usually for someone who has lost a lot of weight or someone with very large breasts who wants them reduced. Implants are to add size. Sometimes a lift and implants are done together ... sometimes not.

You can google "breast lift" and get a ton of sites with photos of before/afters and the description of the whole procedure both with and w/out implants.

Thanks, I completely forgot about google.

I don't want either right now. If you notice above I wrote about when I lost weight how they were gross. Now...unfortunately 40 lbs heavier.... they have filled back out.

I was just doing some wishful planning/thinking about what I could do if I ever get rid of this weight gain.

Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ghend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hublife View Post
    Sexy smile + Flat tummy + Sexy legs + Full ass = who gives a damn about "tits"

Just my .02
    x2

Who wants a girl with big boobs and no ass? Much less attractive then a girl with everything balanced. Anything over a small D is way to big for me anyway.
    Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
    Lance Armstrong

Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000) Ameinseto is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ghend View Post
    x2

Who wants a girl with big boobs and no ass? Much less attractive then a girl with everything balanced. Anything over a small D is way to big for me anyway.
    Yeah, my boyfriend and all his friends frequently joke that more than a handful is just a waste of space anyway.

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    They just really aren't that big of deal to me. Not an important part of what I think of that comprises "me."
    Agreed. I have more there now, but all throughout high school and my first year of college I was completely flat chested and it never bothered me. I guess I just don't care either way. There are upsides and downsides to both. It's like the curly/straight hair thing.
    If you aren't willing to work for it, you probably don't deserve it. Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation, and if you aren't ready to lead or follow you had better be ready to get the hell out of the way.

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127157663&page=22

eyadkattan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

well...

well....as far as i know, the fat loss should be all over the body, so when u try to lose weight don't think if u do more abs u'll lose fat from ur belly only...u r losing fat even from ur ears...
    so when u say that ur boobs got lost and nothing happened to the rest of ur body it's strange, and yes, all women in the fitness world have fake boobs....
    idk about bikini but bodybuilding, fitness and figure are fake...fake...fake...fake!!!
    ــــــاد Eyad إيـــــــ