Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    JezAcat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by just.demi View Post
    I'm probably one of the few women that is totally happy. I went down from a C to an A, and I have no problem with it. It feels so liberating to know I can get away with not wearing a bra. For the first time, I love wearing spaghetti straps. Before, you couldn't catch me dead wearing them. I feel better because when people talk to me, they're looking at my face rather than my bust. No implants for me. No way. IMO, they detract from the beautiful line in the pecs that I'm finally starting to see in myself. I'm happy being small and compact. I'm also lucky that my husband isn't a breast man. LOL.
    Wow, I was going to post my concern for myself, but you and I are the same. I would never get fake boobs. However if I want to compete sometime in my life I will not be a winner because of my size now. I was mostly a B all my life, C, and D only when breast feeding, but now I'm probably an A or small B with no life to them. HAHA. I find it point-less and sort of contradicting to get implants. You work so hard to be healthy and then add artificial substances to your body. I cant do that. Even though I some times get upset with the blouses I want to buy or wear because of not breasts to fill them, I love all the muscle tone and the powerful woman I have become. Thank you for this comment it makes me feel happy knowing I am not alone. My husband also is not a breast man, and continues to say," I love you. That means I love YOU." SO no matter what happens with my boobs, he is there. At least I can wear a little tank and show off the abs, and glutes, right? <3

akurtz09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

your bra makes a difference

Most women underestimate the difference that your bra can cause on the natural shape of your breasts. Wearing a sports bra for extended periods of time (for days, or months) will make your breasts smaller even when the bra is removed. So even though some of your loss comes from the fat loss, your sports bra isn't helping the cause. Not wearing a bra isn't an option for most of us while we are working out, but I don't suggested lounging around in it and spend as much time bra-less as possible.

hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50) hasinutella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My boobs is non-existent too, sigh. Have to keep working on my ass to make up for it! Like they say, lacking in the front but packing in the back hahaha!

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500) happyplace is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    After spectating at the London marathon a few weeks ago, I must say I am very happy to have tiny boobies! And there is also a serious lack of education about adequate sport bras out there...

alinkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Question1: are female bodybuilders fake boobs aesthetics or not ? especially when they are on contest body shape ...
    Question2: is this matter ?

EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alinkx View Post
    Question1: are female bodybuilders fake boobs aesthetics or not ? especially when they are on contest body shape ...
    1: I think it looks somewhat ok when they're in off-season shape, but completely out of shape when they're overall bodyfat gets low. Now, figure and bikini... Eh... I think I like it to a reasonable size
    2: wot?

On topic; my breasticles started going away awhile ago and I don't miss 'em. They need to get out of the way so I can see my chest
    *flexes pitiful chest*

NutritionAndLiftinNoob 61inchesoffun's Avatar
    61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allno View Post
    Is it possible to get super lean and keep your boobs? I'm not sure at what BF% I am now but my boobs are becoming almost non-existent and I did not have much to begin with in the first place! Last night, I was looking at some pictures of fitness models on T-Nation and I started feeling really inadequate. How in the world do women get so lean and maintain that great cleveage? And how can these women at 5'6 and taller weigh so much less than I do and not look close to anorexic?

I've gone from 128 lbs. to 123 lbs. over the past couple of weeks; been working my ass off or so I thought but at the end of day, the ass and hips and thighs are still there but the boobs are gone.

I realize where we store fat is based upon genetics but is there absolutely no way to manipulate it? Are there any postive stories about gaining boobs back after training the body without putting it back on it unwanted areas?

I know this topic has most likely been beat to death but just had to rant!

I heard there are some transexual men that are getting decent results with breast pumps....

I sooo wish I could give you mine :/
    Taking my fat ugly disgusting looking self out of this world

sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50) sgtpeppers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It always confused me as to why some women that are getting implants use the excuse " I just don't feel like a woman". So ripping open your body and shoving in plastic accomplishes that? No Frankentitties for me.

Not referring specifically to people in this thread, just acquaintances.
    ت

EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000) EvinHoll is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Originally Posted by sgtpeppers View Post
    It always confused me as to why some women that are getting implants use the excuse " I just don't feel like a woman". So ripping open your body and shoving in plastic accomplishes that? No Frankentitties for me.

Not referring specifically to people in this thread, just acquaintances.
    I lol'd hard @ frakentitties

mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mia99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone who had small boobs too begin with not lose their boobs. I've gained 10lbs since high school and had too kids and mine haven't changed size wise at all. I'm worried about being totally flat chested when I get my body fat down. Also anyone have experience with recovery time for implants?

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alinkx View Post
    depends on the female bodybuilder.

If you mean a Jamie Eaton stlye builder or Zuka Light then they can add a lot in the way of aesthtics. If you mean Isis Kyle then dear god no please bury it 10 feet deep while I wash my eyes.

occasional visitor stephanielynn76's Avatar
    stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stephanielynn76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm very self conscious and upset with the way my boobs are now. They were naturally a decent size when I was younger (full C cup) but after nursing babies and gains/losses they are awful. Now that my body fat is low they look like deflated balloons... empty skin. There isn't a bra in the world that would work to "fix" this problem. I know... I had my competition suit custom made by a wonderful designer and we tried everything possible to create a top that would be flattering. In the end I will be taping my pitiful boobs into my top again this year. I want surgery so bad but my husband isn't in agreement. He is a "butt man" and I got plenty of that. I don't want to be "big." I just want to wear a bikini and not worry about nippled skin flopping out of it.

myjade84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uh-oh. I have small boobs too and i am just a newbie to body building. I never thought that this would be a possible result of wanting to have a fitter body. And i already look like a gay because i'm flat like a skateboard...Maybe i have to start saving money for the surgeon.

hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10) hannahgetsfit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stephanielynn76 View Post
    I'm very self conscious and upset with the way my boobs are now. They were naturally a decent size when I was younger (full C cup) but after nursing babies and gains/losses they are awful. Now that my body fat is low they look like deflated balloons... empty skin. There isn't a bra in the world that would work to "fix" this problem. I know... I had my competition suit custom made by a wonderful designer and we tried everything possible to create a top that would be flattering. In the end I will be taping my pitiful boobs into my top again this year. I want surgery so bad but my husband isn't in agreement. He is a "butt man" and I got plenty of that. I don't want to be "big." I just want to wear a bikini and not worry about nippled skin flopping out of it.
    I have this problem as well. I've never had naturally big boobs. I've always carried my weight in my stomach, hips, and thighs. So even when I was really big (read: fat), I was only a C. Now I've lost about 50+ pounds and I'm a small B. The problem I have is that a lot of their "mass" now comes from loose skin. I've tried using Bio-Oil and wearing a bra at night to try and tighten the skin up but right now they look like granny boobs. I'm 21 and have never been pregnant. It's horrible. I used to make fun of women who got breast implants, but now I can't wait to get them. Plus, I'm not even done losing weight. Hopefully, as time goes on, I'll build more muscle in my chest as I'm currently pretty weak in the upper body, and that'll be enough to hoist 'em up some. In the meantime, I don't even like to take my bra off during "intimate moments". (TMI: Unless I'm on the bottom and I can stretch my arms over my head because that makes them look good. :P)

KITTEN38 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Breast loss

Originally Posted by TinaBee View Post
    I feel your pain, i'm hoping to buy some next winter.
    I'm with you on that one ,I Didn't have much to start out with really aggavated they r gone
    reachin my goal ..

Location: Gateshead, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) violetelectric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No boobies here either - Down from a 36D to a 34B, and if I'm honest probably not long before I'm an A cup.

I don't mind my boobs disappearing, but what remains is mostly deflated skin so I can't go without a bra. Shame, because I reckon it would probably feel really liberating!

What makes it worse is that I have an enormous ribcage and very deep breastbone (2" deep, possible pectus excavatum). So I've now got a double-chest where I've started developing pectoral muscles.... and whatever I wear it looks like my 'chest' is hanging out. Joy!

devourthepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devourthepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devourthepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) devourthepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started lifting in January and I've gone from a D cup to a B cup... I have to say it's pretty weird, now people comment on how small my boobs are instead of on how big they are. lol. But I'll take it, I love the look of an athletic body and the boobs to match. Only thing I CANNOT stand is stretch marks -_- Anybody have any remedies for these?
    "You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming, and encouraging your greatest asset."

Founder of AZ Ladies who Lift
    http://www.meetup.com/az-Ladies-who-Lift/

Current(lbs) | S:225 D:185 B:95
    Goals(lbs) | S:305 D:250 B:135

ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100) ceska is not very well liked. (-100)
    now I have still a long way to go, but somehow so far i'm loosing fat but not from my boobs. Having said that I would actually be one of the few ones not minding to have a little less.

Zeenie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lost 20 pounds and went from a 34DDD to a 32 DD. Not a huge loss but I have noticed a lack of fullness since I started lifting more regularly ;(

TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100) TinyStarUK is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by devourthepower View Post
    I just started lifting in January and I've gone from a D cup to a B cup... I have to say it's pretty weird, now people comment on how small my boobs are instead of on how big they are. lol. But I'll take it, I love the look of an athletic body and the boobs to match. Only thing I CANNOT stand is stretch marks -_- Anybody have any remedies for these?
    A dermaroller is the only thing that can genuinely make a big improvement to stretch marks. It's basically a roller covered in tiny needles and it makes tiny pin pricks all over the area, causing a rush of white blood cells to heal the skin and over repeated sessions it heals stretch marks really well.

As for boobs, it was more the feel of them being empty that I hated most so I'm really glad that I had implants, I love them.

Originally Posted by violetelectric View Post
    I don't mind my boobs disappearing, but what remains is mostly deflated skin so I can't go without a bra. Shame, because I reckon it would probably feel really liberating!
    ^big this. I've been shrinking steadily since march and am quickly approaching an A. I was totally fine w it because I saw some new definition... But then I noticed the "deflation" issue I'm only just not getting a bit self conscious about it, but I have noticed there's still a good amount of elasticity so hopefully it'll tighten up *awkward boob convo*

I'm curious to know the plights of extremely lean women who've opted to not get implants. Suddenly wondering about DLB's tiggies...

indianity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    same problem with me. wondering what can be the best and easy solution for same. I have been working out for almost an year but I need to increase my breast size. Any Ideas?
    Originally Posted by allno View Post
    Is it possible to get super lean and keep your boobs? I'm not sure at what BF% I am now but my boobs are becoming almost non-existent and I did not have much to begin with in the first place! Last night, I was looking at some pictures of fitness models on T-Nation and I started feeling really inadequate. How in the world do women get so lean and maintain that great cleveage? And how can these women at 5'6 and taller weigh so much less than I do and not look close to anorexic?

I've gone from 128 lbs. to 123 lbs. over the past couple of weeks; been working my ass off or so I thought but at the end of day, the ass and hips and thighs are still there but the boobs are gone.

I realize where we store fat is based upon genetics but is there absolutely no way to manipulate it? Are there any postive stories about gaining boobs back after training the body without putting it back on it unwanted areas?

I know this topic has most likely been beat to death but just had to rant!

I heard there are some transexual men that are getting decent results with breast pumps....
    Naina Navlani
    indianity.com

myasmummy21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

boobs

I am in training for tough mudder 2014 and beasting out the freeletics workouts 6 days a week....I have gone from an e to a c but my back size has increased so I am still a dress size 10. I think its definately all about where you build muscle and retain fat naturally. ...my legs upper back shoulders and arms are never a problem for me but my abdomen and lower back are my problem areas (since having two kids) I have great abs they are just covered in a layer of fat! So annoying. Would happily give up two cup sizes for ripped abs! Luckily hubby is a legs and ass man. I hate fake boobs. Horrible. And I would look out of proportion anyway as I have slim hips naturally. Imho be happy with what you have sugar. Everyone is different!

tamesbm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've read once that there are two types of breast - heavy and light ones. Heavy breasts have very little fatty tissue (mostly it's just the mammary gland), I guess it's that type you see in skinny girls with big natural boobs, and I imagine that is the type that wouldn't get a dramatical decrease in size from fat loss. The light type has a genetic tendency of having bigger fat layer around the glands, so they'd decrease a lot with total body fat loss. Before anyone curses their light type of breasts, I should tell you that heavy breasts seem to be more prone to breast cancer and also are said to sag more because of the combination 'big gland+ thin skin' (due to the absence of fat layer)

One thing that I'd like to know more about is the relationship between breast loss from exercise and diet.
    For example, concerning body fuel, so far I've come to the information that your body can get accustomed to burning more of specific components depending on the proportion in which they are consumed. So I was wondering if eating too much protein could actually make you lose mammary glands during cutting (since your body could remove their proteins for fuel, keeping in mind that you cannot exercise a gland in the same way that you do a muscle, to give signs to your body not to take it away). Just speculating here, but maybe when you lose gland tissue it would be more likely to have the result of breasts looking bad (losing shape and tone) other than just smaller?

Also, there is the complex issue of hormone balance. It seems that accumulation of body fat is tied to estrogen function, although I'm not sure how it works, sounds like body fat levels are related to hormone (im)balance. Either way, generally speaking, many hormones are lipidic in nature. I'm very curious about the effects that ketogenic diet can have on breast tissue, since I heard more than once that keto diet balances hormones, but I didn't find any information about this issue during my many researches.

I'm just beginning my keto journey, so it would be great to hear from other females out there about their experience.
    It's soon for me to say anything, but if I find out anything else I'll post it here.
    Last edited by tamesbm; 02-16-2014 at 08:40 AM. Reason: adding note
    By seeking and blundering we learn. (Goethe)

KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KDelRio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why can't all people have this way of thinking?! Do whatever makes you happy! Anyway my boobs are slowly dwindling down to nothing, but I'm not losing sleep at night because of it.
    Everything you've ever wanted, is on the other side of fear.

PR:
    Squat 205
    Bench 130
    Deadlift 245