Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ozziefitchick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Talking

I feel ya! Just invest in a HOT pushup bra

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ozziefitchick View Post
    I feel ya! Just invest in a HOT pushup bra
    THIs
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

sistab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aloha Everyone! I also have lost allot of my breast but that's ok. As long as my beloved partner don't mind it, then it's ok for me. I sometime think about having my breast changed for fake ones but I am afraid. They say you can get cancer or anykind of affects from the change or am I wrong, I afraid still. Would inplants be better or can we just have our breast lifted?
    Last edited by sistab2; 05-07-2012 at 07:05 PM.
    Sweetie Sistab2 Bonafede

sistab2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    THIs
    I got so small that a pushup bar doesn't help.
    Sweetie Sistab2 Bonafede

Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Christina1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't worry! I am an A cup! I gained about 7 lbs this past winter and it went all to my boobies, it was nice, I had to admit that, but I also felt a little blah, and didn't like the other spots the fat was going! I think with the newer implants it is an option, I always considered getting them but they are so expensive and it will probably take me 5 years to pay off school goodluck!

PinkZinnia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allno View Post
    Is it possible to get super lean and keep your boobs? I'm not sure at what BF% I am now but my boobs are becoming almost non-existent and I did not have much to begin with in the first place! Last night, I was looking at some pictures of fitness models on T-Nation and I started feeling really inadequate. How in the world do women get so lean and maintain that great cleveage? And how can these women at 5'6 and taller weigh so much less than I do and not look close to anorexic?

I've gone from 128 lbs. to 123 lbs. over the past couple of weeks; been working my ass off or so I thought but at the end of day, the ass and hips and thighs are still there but the boobs are gone.

I realize where we store fat is based upon genetics but is there absolutely no way to manipulate it? Are there any postive stories about gaining boobs back after training the body without putting it back on it unwanted areas?

I know this topic has most likely been beat to death but just had to rant!

I heard there are some transexual men that are getting decent results with breast pumps....
    Hi Allno,

I have the same problem. Have been working out intensely for over a year and have gone from a C to a small B. Frustrating. Most competitors have boob jobs. I would love to have one but they are expensive. A female trainer told me to work chest days really hard. It will build up the upper muscles in your chest and help. Unfortunately boobs are just fat and when you start losing the body fat they just disappear. LOL. In the same boat and hating it!!! Take care.

dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamaxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't wait for my boobs to go entirely :P

lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmisspink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was a bit worried about losing size in mine because they are larger and i didnt want them to sag too much when the size decreases.

Have gone down one cup size so far, and they actually look perkier! Working out my chest might be helping that too i guess.

Bit easier to find smaller bras, happy happy

maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100)
    its really matter of discussion.
    Originally Posted by allno View Post
    Is it possible to get super lean and keep your boobs? I'm not sure at what BF% I am now but my boobs are becoming almost non-existent and I did not have much to begin with in the first place! Last night, I was looking at some pictures of fitness models on T-Nation and I started feeling really inadequate. How in the world do women get so lean and maintain that great cleveage? And how can these women at 5'6 and taller weigh so much less than I do and not look close to anorexic?

I've gone from 128 lbs. to 123 lbs. over the past couple of weeks; been working my ass off or so I thought but at the end of day, the ass and hips and thighs are still there but the boobs are gone.

I realize where we store fat is based upon genetics but is there absolutely no way to manipulate it? Are there any postive stories about gaining boobs back after training the body without putting it back on it unwanted areas?

I know this topic has most likely been beat to death but just had to rant!

I heard there are some transexual men that are getting decent results with breast pumps....

lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lblake1991 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MissDarque View Post
    Boobs are the 1st thing to go on me.
    I'm assuming that most those fitness models have fake boobs.
    I would have to agree with you. I was barely a B cup before I got pregnant. I breastfed and they were huge! Now that I have stopped and am back at my pre-pregnancy weight, they have completely disappeared and I am smaller than before. Since I have been trying to get more muscle, I feel like I am going to begin to look like a transgender man! As much as I think real boobs look better, I unfortunately was not blessed with them and am hoping I can buy some some day *sigh*

missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) missmetal24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    For ladies who have had implants, how much do you expect to pay? I've wanted them for years, but I have no idea what I should be saving for.

TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheSmJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just wanted to say that -as a heterosexual man - small boobs on an otherwise fit woman is far better than larger boobs on an overweight woman. A tight waist/butt is all I need.

Sorry if that made me come off as a pig... but I believe some of you ladies are worrying over nothing.

malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50) malamujer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After I breasted my last daughter I went to an A cup. Smaller than I was before kids. I got implants and have had them for more than 8 years now. I have had no issues and I love them.

flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I came back from my injury in April, I was at 28% BF and had 34 DD, now I am down at 21% BF and a regular 36 B. :-(
    "wooosh" gone.
    1) I will be there iN 5 minutes.
    2) If not there by then, see 1.

texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50) texaschik will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had two babies, the last one just 19 months ago. My boobs went from a medium C to a DD both times and I breast fed both times for a short period. This last time I lost weight really quickly and ended up a small C which I still am now. If I lift my arms up I have wrinkly skin under my boobs! EEK! Now that I am trying to build muscle it is getting worse. They look fine for now but I think I will end up with a bunch of loose skin in the end. I don't want to get implants so not sure what I am going to do about it except get a push-up to push up the skin. lol

melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50) melodyjayne will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My boobs are disappearing bit by bit lol. Iffy about breast implants as most I have seen don't look natural, and things can go wrong. Plus they are supposed to be redone every 10 years? Saw a pic of of a old lady in a bikini (no gym goer) her implants were down around her navel O.O
    My hubby ,bless him, says he loves mine : ) Lucky for him haha

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    look into stem cell treatment for boobs. They make your boobs bigger without any plastic.

MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50) MelnCrash will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Realised today that i have no boobies left. I used to have huge ones that were amazing and didn't sag a bit, now i have empty sacks and stretch marks Even a push up bra doesn't make them look any good.
    Boyfriend says i can get implants if i want but id rather spend that money on getting excess stomach skin removed and having a visible six pack instead
    ♫♪♫♪ Down and out with my dumb friends, ready to misbehave ♫♪♫♪
    Forget about Monday to Friday, 'cause I've been working like a slave
    Creepin' towards the weekend, ready and able to shine
    Bringing me down to the deep end, back off, back off!
    ♫♪♫♪And let me lose my mind! ♫♪♫♪

Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hannah82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mine are going down too for the first time since like age 16 they have not been a DD, now they are down to tripleD. Mine were massive a year ago and just 3 mos ago they were a 30FFF. I have been hovering around 115 but I suppose my fat % has decreased. I'ts been a very quick drastic loss for me but I am glad to finally fit into a strapless. Now I need to start scraping $ for a lift. Yay for big boobied genes!

Registered User airmansprincess's Avatar
    airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250) airmansprincess has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I Dont get it! With me, Ive always been blessed, even when I was lifting prety hard in highschool and had like 5%bf it was ALL in my chest, I still filled a D! With Pregnancy and Breast Feeding I went to a DD and now that my child is weaned and Im working out again Im barely filling a C!!! Why the change?? I never had a problem keeping them before!?!

fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fitnessgiirl18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think it's all just to do with genetics...i wish i could lose a bit from my boobs, no matter how lean i am they just stay the same, looks so stupid with the rest of my body. whatever you do, dont get huuuuuge over the top fakies with a small frame, so many fitness models get boobs way out of proportion to the rest of their bodies, looks a bit silly haha.

wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000) wannabefit69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was a large C and i enjoyed them...now after losing 47lbs plus 17%bf im down to an A..1.5months ago my mom bought me a super cute bra that was a B 36...1 month later the cups are wayy too huge..1 month!! my man is a boob man unfortunately and likes fake boobs..i intend to get them sometime..but right now im kinda enjoying the not so much bouncing? lol

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wannabefit69 View Post
    I was a large C and i enjoyed them...now after losing 47lbs plus 17%bf im down to an A..1.5months ago my mom bought me a super cute bra that was a B 36...1 month later the cups are wayy too huge..1 month!! my man is a boob man unfortunately and likes fake boobs..i intend to get them sometime..but right now im kinda enjoying the not so much bouncing? lol
    Just go with a nice push up bra, it's cuter and you won't ever have to deal with the bounce.

Powerlifter96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been cutting for a figure competition for about 4 weeks and I've been losing about 2lb every week... Unfortunately I've lost about 3inches off my chest... Which seems to be the ONLY place I'm losing weight. Like I'm a small B as it is and can't afford to lose anything else. Also I have noticed that the other Figure competitors do look better with a slightly larger bust because it makes them look more feminine? I don't know how they manage that... Help?
    Last edited by Powerlifter96; 02-27-2013 at 11:18 AM.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    After breastfeeding 2 babies, having big boobs originally, and then getting fat, my boobs look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/ccoHxPA.gif

Serious. And I am only 29.
    Squats and Maple syrup son. Squats and Maple syrup.

*CANADIAN CREW*

Training Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163818831

***Sig shortened for cranky, old, mouth breathers***

Angi3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Angi3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Angi3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Angi3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Angi3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Unhappy

Ugh....I'm totally having the same problem. My boobs are now small and my hips and butt don't seem to want to go anywhere. Doesn't make sense but I see I'm not the only one with that issue.

ALI_T has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bye bye boobs

My boobs are the first to go. It's worth it. I've considered buying some but my hubby wants to get moneys worth. I just want balance and femininity. Still haven't decided, but the rest of me sure is looking better!
    Originally Posted by smariejohnson View Post
    Okay let's do the math. Boobs are made of what? FAT. So if you are lifting, and exercising what the first thing that will go? FAT. Buy some breasts if it's that big of a self image problem for you.

samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10) samp14 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face

I've had the same problem, and have even went home and seen family that I've not seen in a while say "Where'd your boobies go!!?" I am very proud to respond "I lifted them off" I think it's all about perspective and realizing that there's nothing better than having the ripped body you desire, the sacrifices you've made with diet, exercise, work habit etc have been plenty so this is just another sacrifice. Don't think implants will do anything for your femininity, that's a mind frame, not a physical thing.

gregsoble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My GF was wondering this. She's got large perky breasts while being a naturally skinny girl so is it possible most of her breasts are made of the underlying tissue and not the fat? If she were to cut to bring out more of her abs (she's got some visible naturally while sucking in) would she lose size in her breasts? She's a 32D if that helps.

Niquereza has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by MissDarque View Post
    Boobs are the 1st thing to go on me.
    I'm assuming that most those fitness models have fake boobs.
    After reading all these comments I'm afraid to bring my body fat % down I'm only a 34C I really don't want to lose a cup size. I guess just part of the sculpting right?