shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shainesboostin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Scared to loose MUSCLE on cut!!!!! I gained ALOT!!!

Ok, so I have been BULKING for awhile now. Im currently 204 at 16% bf. I want to begin cutting but have some questions, (yes i know theyve been asked). I currently eat about 3600-4000 calories a day. I just kinda am always eating! Also about 200g of protien. I know Ill have to CUT some calories out, but im SUPER scared im gonna loose all the muscle i have put on! What should i do to help not? ALSO, should i change my routine or keep hitting it just as hard?

recap:

1.how to keep muscle while cutting

2. should the routine change during a cut?

BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BG_1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    keep protien high
    lift Heavy

they are two things I here alot when cutting and wanting to maintin muscle.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    1. Slow cut (200 or o below maintenance
    2. Don't all of a sudden become scared of fats/carbs (your body still needs them)
    3. Maximize the nutritional density of the foods you eat since you will be eating less (a few servings of veggies has equal calories as 1 serving of starchier carbs (rice, bread, potatoes) while providing much more nutritional value.
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head