Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Horus Ra is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Long term side effects of Melatonin?

I'm on anxiety meds that wont let me sleep so for the past 3 months i've been taking 3mg of melatonin each night to help me sleep. i can't sleep without it. only side effects i notice is that i wake up feeling freezing cold all the time.

anyone know of what kind of long term effects can occur?

I read somewhere you should only take Melatonin for 2 weeks and I've read a few places where guys have taken it for years.
    Goal: Survival, fight my illness, gain weight

From the ADMIN of boxiingforum:

[QUOTE=SugarShane;223502] I respect the hell out of what you're doing man. You obviously have passion for the sport. Good luck with everything bro. Props dude.
    -Shane[/QUOTE]

ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Horus Ra View Post
    I'm on anxiety meds that wont let me sleep so for the past 3 months i've been taking 3mg of melatonin each night to help me sleep. i can't sleep without it. only side effects i notice is that i wake up feeling freezing cold all the time.

I read somewhere you should only take Melatonin for 2 weeks and I've read a few places where guys have taken it for years.

you should take care when supplementing anything that your body naturally produces
    i do it for the tacos.

pharmacology major :) dissonance's Avatar
    dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you will build a tolerance to them. i don't believe there's any negative side effects except tolerance to them.
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-
    [Official] San Diego Brah

RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJ211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Horus Ra View Post

your body will eventually build up an assimilation to it and ull find it even harder to sleep, also if u take it on a consistent basis ur body will also stop producing naturally

i take it though, good stuff lol

rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsemans is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was taking 3mg every night for like 2 months up until a couple weeks ago and at first it helped, then it wasn't really doing much if not making it worse. As far as I know upping the dosage is useless because 3g is already overkill considering some people get effects as low as 3mcg. I stopped taking it to let my body normalize again so if I need it it will work, so far haven't used it again.

djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) djflats58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take melatonin sometimes to help me sleep. I got the 300 mcg tabs but I have a pill splitter to cut them in half. 100 - 150 mcgs does the job for me. If I use the full 300 mcg tab I have some weird-a$$ed dreams. I don't use them all the time though, maybe 2-3 times a week.