View Poll Results: Yes roids and no str?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL NO

3 18.75%
  • Yes, we have intelligent nerbs who do it.

4 25.00%
  • I just lift, sir.

9 56.25%
    TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500) TheProphecy is not very helpful. (-500)

You are swole but can't bench the bar? Do you even lift, son?

**This might be a repost but I can't find the 'repost'** Anyways I want to know people's opinion on it. SRS, cause idk if I should lift for size or for strength. Give me some of your perspectives, please.

Would you rather have the body of Ronnie Coleman but you can't even curl a 40lb dumbbell? or would you rather have the body of skinny prick shown below and bench 315.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    until you are super strong lift for strength

HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HardcorePawn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would rather have my body than either of those two.

But srs i lift for looks, i dont give a fk how much i lift.
    This is England.

Dropped out of the comp FrankMcGrath_Jr's Avatar
    FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankMcGrath_Jr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do 5-8 reps per set. You'll get the best of both worlds(which you, evidently need.)