Thread: Need help

Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10) Roninjitsu is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help

Im trying to find a stack that I can take for maintaining my mass and strength while cutting down the fat. Im using Lipo-6 right now but I feel flat and my strength is down. What else could I be taking?

Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000) Magnum Joe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Besides keeping your diet in check, you should make sure you're consuming whey protein after you workouts. If you are already doing this, then creatine is a possible addition that would help keep on your muscle mass. Just make sure you drink a lot of water though!

NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NASAKYCHAIRMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Roninjitsu View Post
    Im trying to find a stack that I can take for maintaining my mass and strength while cutting down the fat. Im using Lipo-6 right now but I feel flat and my strength is down. What else could I be taking?
    USP Labs Asteroid Stack with help you gain mass, strength and loss body fat.
    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/asteroidstack/

There is free online manual to get the most out of your Asteroid Stack:
    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/asteroi...tackmanual.pdf

I start the stack on Monday and compete at the June 21 NASA USA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP! I'm expecting to break some major world and american bp records!