Mike2010 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do "fat burner" pills speed up your metabolism or just supress appetite?

Would you recommend to supplement them?

ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000) ugerti is just really nice. (+1000)
    They can do both. I would not reccomend taking them. Diet is the most important, yeah yeah we all hear that a million times but most people think they can take a pill and ignore the diet, or they diet and say they are doing good but they cheat all the time. If you have your diet down you wont need a fat burner, Eat clean and eat 6 times a day and the food you eat will fill you up. Clean food has less calories but the same volulme as other foods. We hear it all the time but its true, diet diet diet. Eat good, eat clean, no fat burner = great results.

AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AtlantaEsq has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ugerti View Post
    They can do both. I would not reccomend taking them. Diet is the most important, yeah yeah we all hear that a million times but most people think they can take a pill and ignore the diet, or they diet and say they are doing good but they cheat all the time. If you have your diet down you wont need a fat burner, Eat clean and eat 6 times a day and the food you eat will fill you up. Clean food has less calories but the same volulme as other foods. We hear it all the time but its true, diet diet diet. Eat good, eat clean, no fat burner = great results.
    ^^ TRUTH.

Fat burners = waste of money.

As soon as you go off them, you put weight back on. If you want permanent fat loss, diet and exercise is the only way to get there.

jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AtlantaEsq View Post
    ^^ TRUTH.

As soon as you go off them, you put weight back on. If you want permanent fat loss, diet and exercise is the only way to get there.

As long as your diet and exercise plan are in check. An EC stack can be a good Supplement if you want an extra boost. more energy, slightly less hungry, and it'lll burn increase you bmr by about 10% So depending on your weight, a few extra hundred calories a day will be burned.

Large Mammary Aficionado IronAlex's Avatar
    IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronAlex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AtlantaEsq View Post
    ^^ TRUTH.

x2

Fat burners are just caffine pills usually, don't waste your money and focus more on a healthy diet you can maintain without giving it too much thought.
    USMC
    ★cVc★
    Semper Fit
    www.thedisposableheroesproject.com
    http://thetellingproject.org/

jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Irocalex View Post
    x2

Fat burners are just caffine pills usually, don't waste your money and focus more on a healthy diet you can maintain without giving it too much thought.
    Very true, Maintaining a healthy lifestlye is by far the most important aspect of fat loss.

But many people who are already lean can benefit from them to get the really cut look. or faster at least.
    Also as long as you stay active, you won't put weight back on.

bronkaid + caffeine is cheap and effective, no harm in it really.

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can buy a cheap bottle of 200mg caffeine pills at Wal-Mart for $3. That's 80 tablets of "Stay-Awake" - a generic brand. I take a caffeine pill before every workout, to ensure I have enough energy to complete it. I also eat or drink something with carbs just before and after (example: banana) to ensure I am okay. Regarding the fat burners, I've tried MAN Scorch and it was basically caffeine with some other good stuff like PEA but one serving size of 3 tablets was off the chain in terms of energy. I almost got dizzy a couple times because I took them on an empty stomach, so I would drop down to 2 pills just before or after a meal, or just before a workout.

The main thing to do, if you use a fat burner, is experiment and find a dosage that works best for you. Also, use it as a tool in your utility belt. It won't do all the work for you, in your battle against bodyfat, but you can use it intelligently and make the results you want come easier.

I lost 5lbs, from 170lbs down to 165lbs, because I was able to use Scorch intelligently. When the month was up I went back to 170lbs but I've held this weight since.

I didn't notice appetite suppression as much as I noticed energy, from using fat burners. But to be honest, I literally didn't think about appetite suppression, so I wasn't looking at that side of the game. Maybe my appetite was suppressed - I don't recall.

I do remember the boost of energy. Another noticable benefit was that I felt a little warmer, generally. I work at a data center, and it can get cold there, and my workstation is also under an airconditioner vent. So it's pretty chilly sometimes. But after taking the fat burner it was like I was more impervious to the chilly air. So that's something to factor in how you use a fat burner. It might raise your body temperature slightly, or at least make you more resistant to the cold. But it might also make things worse for you under hot conditions.

I hope this rambling helps, and maybe gives some insight.
    --- Nick ---