intelligents has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about White Flood/Green Mag Stack

I just got my package of WF and GM today. I didn't have much time so I only used the WF today to see how it was, but I LOVED the feeling it gave me, I am excited about this stack but I have a couple of questions, if the reps could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

1) So I mix GM in 16oz of water about 45 minutes before going to workout and the WF anywhere from 0-30 right? Can I mix them together? If so, how long before I go to the gym should I take it?

2) What would be the best fat cutting supplement to add on to this stack? I tried Animal Cuts but I want to try something new. Read good things about Lean Xtreme, REDuction, Recreate, and Man Scorch. Would any of these be good to stack? What would be the best one?

3) I want to pick up a multivitamin but am having a hard time choosing an inexpensive, effective product. What would you guys recommend? Also, if I choose one, would I still need to buy fish oil to take after a workout?

I'm still a semi newb at this so bare with me. Thanks to whoever can help out.

teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by intelligents View Post
    I just got my package of WF and GM today. I didn't have much time so I only used the WF today to see how it was, but I LOVED the feeling it gave me, I am excited about this stack but I have a couple of questions, if the reps could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

1) So I mix GM in 16oz of water about 45 minutes before going to workout and the WF anywhere from 0-30 right? Can I mix them together? If so, how long before I go to the gym should I take it?

2) What would be the best fat cutting supplement to add on to this stack? I tried Animal Cuts but I want to try something new. Read good things about Lean Xtreme, REDuction, Recreate, and Man Scorch. Would any of these be good to stack? What would be the best one?

3) I want to pick up a multivitamin but am having a hard time choosing an inexpensive, effective product. What would you guys recommend? Also, if I choose one, would I still need to buy fish oil to take after a workout?

I'm still a semi newb at this so bare with me. Thanks to whoever can help out.
    1. You can mix them together 30 min preworkout or take GM 45 min pre and WF 30 min pre (I did option 2 because i loved the taste of both)

2. I'm having the same issue too, I'm torn between recreate, scorch and mitotropin. I used REDuction and lost 7 lbs and 3% BF (and its hard for me to lose weight). The best advice because so many people like so many different things is to pick something and try it.

3. Orange Triad. No doubt about it and yes you will still need fish oil, I recommend NOW Ultra Omega 3.
    Current Stack:
    MusclePharm Combat Protein
    MusclePharm Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    Met-Rx Creatine
    RSP Quadra Lean

Daily Fantasy Sports for Cash Prizes. I challenge my referrals: www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=psjolund1&cnl=da

*Down from 265-218. How are you doing?

Originally Posted by teenwolf41 View Post
    1. You can mix them together 30 min preworkout or take GM 45 min pre and WF 30 min pre (I did option 2 because i loved the taste of both)

2. I'm having the same issue too, I'm torn between recreate, scorch and mitotropin. I used REDuction and lost 7 lbs and 3% BF (and its hard for me to lose weight). The best advice because so many people like so many different things is to pick something and try it.

3. Orange Triad. No doubt about it and yes you will still need fish oil, I recommend NOW Ultra Omega 3.
    Can I take the WF a little before the workout? It kicked in pretty fast my first time today, within minutes I was feeling a change.

How long was your cycle with RED? Any sides?

Can I get that Omega 3 and take it without getting the Triad also? I am a little strapped for cash right now which is why I was eyeing this product: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/multiv.html

If so, when do I take the Omega 3? Post workout?

Thanks for answering all these questions bro. I repped you.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can I take the WF a little before the workout? It kicked in pretty fast my first time today, within minutes I was feeling a change.
    Yes, and be sure to stay hydrated during training.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How long was your cycle with RED? Any sides?

Can I get that Omega 3 and take it without getting the Triad also? I am a little strapped for cash right now which is why I was eyeing this product: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sport/multiv.html

If so, when do I take the Omega 3? Post workout?

Thanks for answering all these questions bro. I repped you.
    -You can take WF whenever you want to preworkout, the general rule for most people is 30 min preworkout. Play around with the times to see what works best for you.

- I just ran the 30 days of RED. I never run back to back stim related products. No side effects.

- You can get whatever multi vitamin you want based on your budget. IMO, OT has the best ingredient profile on the market, thats why I mentioned it. Take Omega 3 with food (not really time sensitive....like breakfast/dinner). Some people like to get more, but fish is in my diet anyway so I like to get around 1500 DHA and 1000 EPA per day.
    Current Stack:
    MusclePharm Combat Protein
    MusclePharm Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    Met-Rx Creatine
    RSP Quadra Lean

Daily Fantasy Sports for Cash Prizes. I challenge my referrals: www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=psjolund1&cnl=da

*Down from 265-218. How are you doing?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    On a budget (been there) any multi is fine. TRIAD is less of a multi, and more of a performance product for the serious athlete who does have the budget for it... meaning that it's WAY more than a multi (not for everyone)

For the fishoil, I always liked to take it with meals during the day.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

^ Thanks guys.

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    dude seriously search this question, it gets asked all the time

security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    On a budget (been there) any multi is fine. TRIAD is less of a multi, and more of a performance product for the serious athlete who does have the budget for it... meaning that it's WAY more than a multi (not for everyone)

For the fishoil, I always liked to take it with meals during the day.
    i had a kinda off topic question, im currently low carbing and was wondering if WF or GM are high in carbs.....can u plz let me know in a PM ty pu12...
    Mountain Biking is Life!

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by security58 View Post
    i had a kinda off topic question, im currently low carbing and was wondering if WF or GM are high in carbs.....can u plz let me know in a PM ty pu12...
    carb/calorie free, so your in luck
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) security58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    carb/calorie free, so your in luck
    damn it, just bought a tub of shock therapy, it has 9g carbs!! FAAACCCCKK!!!! next time
    Mountain Biking is Life!

Sorry man, I don't use PM....but I am prompt to reply to emails:

pt@controlledlabs.com
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn it, just bought a tub of shock therapy, it has 9g carbs!! FAAACCCCKK!!!! next time
    live and learn. you will love white flood
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831