jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Can't Decide.. Pre or Intra? Help

In a couple hours im going to buy myself a new supplement.. but i cant decide what i should get.. a preworkout or some purple wraath..

The thing with Pre's is that the only one that seemed to work so far has been no xplode.
    I've tried white flood, and felt nothing.
    tried superpump250.. and felt nothing.. however i only used one scoop.. could that be the issue?
    tried nano vapor and couldnt stomach it :S
    If i do, im thinkin of getting no xplode again except for it is pricey.. unless yall have a better suggestion.. oh and im looking for a powder; not a fan of the tablets.

With the intra, im not sure if its actually beneficial? I tried a one scoop sample of purple wraath and really liked the taste, but i dont know if one sample allowed me to see what its potential was...

so i guess, what do you guys think?

Preworkout or Intra?

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jayce_p View Post
    In a couple hours im going to buy myself a new supplement.. but i cant decide what i should get.. a preworkout or some purple wraath..

The thing with Pre's is that the only one that seemed to work so far has been no xplode.
    tried superpump250.. and felt nothing.. however i only used one scoop.. could that be the issue?
    If i do, im thinkin of getting no xplode again except for it is pricey.. unless yall have a better suggestion.. oh and im looking for a powder; not a fan of the tablets.

With the intra, im not sure if its actually beneficial? I tried a one scoop sample of purple wraath and really liked the taste, but i dont know if one sample allowed me to see what its potential was...

Preworkout or Intra?
    purple wraath is an excellent option, now that you have enjoyed the taste, that part is no issue. the product will def help you out a good deal.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lambpasty is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Universal's Shock Therapy is a great pre-WO choice, Millennium Sport's Ragnarok is great too. I also hear that Neogenix Cryoshock is supposed to be a good choice, though I've yet to try it myself. IMO stay away from BSN and Muscletech products since most are excessively overpriced.

Intra-workout supplements with EAAs and BCAAs and other ingredients can help endurance and recovery, PW is good, as is SciVation Xtend, AEN IntrAbolic, CORE ABC, Universal's Intra-Aid, Xtreme Formulations ICE and LG's BC+EAA to list a few.
    HOLD UP BRO

I'm still curling in that squat rack.

MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000)
    Purple Wraath is an great choice. IMO the only pre-workout supplementation you need is your creatine which you can get through some of CL's Products like Green Mag. However, I believe your BCAA's are crucial, PW provides all the necessary aminos for intra and post workout supplementation.

MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000) MoneyRespect is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lambpasty View Post
    Universal's Shock Therapy is a great pre-WO choice, Millennium Sport's Ragnarok is great too. I also hear that Neogenix Cryoshock is supposed to be a good choice, though I've yet to try it myself.

Intra-workout supplements with EAAs and BCAAs and other ingredients can help endurance and recovery, PW is good, as is SciVation Xtend, AEN IntrAbolic, CORE ABC, Universal's Intra-Aid, Xtreme Formulations ICE and LG's BC+EAA to list a few.
    ^Shock therapy is awesome too! however it's a N.O product

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you youd like to try another Pre get a tub of Scivations Vasocharge in berry flavor. That stuff is delicious, has beta-alanine and I got good energy from it. I also love WF and do like SP250 though.

As far as intra, PW is a great choice. Ive used it in the past and fell in love with the flavoring. Youll get a little more endurance and your recovery will be up for sure. If not PW, Xtend is a great option as well.
    Benes

jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50) jayce_p will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you for the suggestions thus far! I've never heard of vasocharge to tell you the truth.. but have heard of scivation and they seem very reputable. However.. im not sure if the muscle beach here carries there products :S I will look into it though.

And, it kind of seems like everyone is a fan of purple wraath!

Any other suggestions? THANK YOU

SmallerThanTomorrow CantGet2BIG's Avatar
    CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CantGet2BIG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Preworkout or Intra?
    Im starting a sponsored log of Universal Shock Therapy(Pre), Intra-Aid(Intra), and Torrent(Post) on Monday. PM me if you want the link when I open it.
    Last edited by CantGet2BIG; 05-14-2009 at 08:59 AM.

Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50) Verloren will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank you for the suggestions thus far! I've never heard of vasocharge to tell you the truth.. but have heard of scivation and they seem very reputable. However.. im not sure if the muscle beach here carries there products :S I will look into it though.

Scivation products have been appearing in Canada recently, but only the Xtend. You will have to order online to get Vasocharge.

Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Vasocharge on here is only like $20 for a smaller tub, so if you dont like it your not outa much. If your having issues with pre supplements lay off the caffiene in your daily life. Lay off the energy drinks and pop to get your body used to not having so much and the pre supps should help you out more.
    Benes

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lambpasty View Post
    ..I also hear that Neogenix Cryoshock is supposed to be a good choice, though I've yet to try it myself..
    CryoShock really is Great!.. and its also Buy2get1free right now for a limited time.
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    Vasocharge on here is only like $20 for a smaller tub, so if you dont like it your not outa much. If your having issues with pre supplements lay off the caffiene in your daily life. Lay off the energy drinks and pop to get your body used to not having so much and the pre supps should help you out more.
    I wish they carried it in Canada, ordering online isnt an option ATM unfortunately
    I've been off of allll caffeine for 6 weeks now.. except for the white flood i tried a few days ago!

I think they have NO Shotgun there as well, has anyone tried that one?

I wish they carried it in Canada, ordering online isnt an option ATM unfortunately
    I've been off of allll caffeine for 6 weeks now.. except for the white flood i tried a few days ago!

I think they have NO Shotgun there as well, has anyone tried that one?
    NO shotgun is ok, just dont enjoy the taste. FYI I think bb.com has express shipping to Canada now eh.
    Benes

Blood, Sweat, Tears. Mad Dog Bodine's Avatar
    Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mad Dog Bodine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey,

Fellow Albertan!

So it sounds like one or the other and not both correct?? I think one thing you should consider is what is the rest of your nutrition like? What do you take post? What is your meal before your workout like? Reason I am asking if you take a good PWO shake, either whey, or a something like Torrent, Golden Gains, etc etc. I would opt for the Pre rather than an intra. If your not currently taking anything Post, or not getting a good meal before your workout (~2 hours prior) then I would defintely get the PW and use it intra.
    Personally I will be taking all 3, pre/intra/post....but thats me......

Peace,
    MDB

Originally Posted by Tyler44 View Post
    NO shotgun is ok, just dont enjoy the taste. FYI I think bb.com has express shipping to Canada now eh.
    Really? That's awesome. Maybe i can work some magic and find away to order online haha.. thats excellent news though.

lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cmi 24/7 is pre intra and post, and the cherry tastes pretty good

Really? That's awesome. Maybe i can work some magic and find away to order online haha.. thats excellent news though.
    I swear I just saw an add for it at the top of the page. So I hope so for you canadian's sake.
    Benes

legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

It's hard to say depending on the individual which one to choose. I'm currently stacking USPlabs Jack3ed (for my pre-workout drink) with Purple Wraath (intra). I've had some of the best workouts ever. I did start using Jack3d before I ever bought Purple Wraath, Honestly I don't think the Purple Wraath makes as big of an impact on my workout compared to the pre- drink so if I had to cut one out of my daily routine I would go without the purple wraath, considering I got through my workouts before. However, I will say that Purple Wraath is a great product and I will rarely train without it again.

Jack3d, on the other hand, is basically the best thing I've found. Many days I feel very lethargic, dreading going to the gym after work. I take it and BAM, 5 minutes later I'm ready to go. I've used (and benefited) from many NO products out there such as Vapor, NO xplode, SP250.....and Jack3d tops them in my book. I don't build up a tolerance like I do the others and the energy is just great clean energy, not a rage-like energy (which Vapor gives me).

Also, Jack3d is one of the cheapest pre-workout products out there, usually going for less than $25 for 45 servings. You honestly can't beat that value, especially for what it does!

In the end, which products you decide to get maybe should come down to whether you have a harder time getting your workout started compared with getting through your workout.
    Bioforge/T-Bol log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121468331
    Bioforge + T-Bol log: The Workouts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121576191

Current Stash: begin the cut for summer!
    Muscle Gauge pure isolate (cake batter)
    LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein (vanilla)
    Ultima
    ON Opti-Men
    Scivation Xtend (blue raspberry)
    Gaspari Size On Pre-contest
    Intrabolic (blue raz)
    Myofusion (Choco PB and Stawberries N Cream)
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme
    Bioforge + Drive

luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10) luckyali is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    purple wraath is an excellent option, now that you have enjoyed the taste, that part is no issue. the product will def help you out a good deal.
    Yea man you can't go wrong with purple wrath, you will really enjoy it with good results.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You weigh 140lbs at 5'10, invest in some food.

And really if you want to get technical, CORE ABC has a MUCH better profile than wraath, and there is no prop blend to hide underdosed ingredients
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    could not agree more with the investment of food and the quality of Core ABC. Both would be solid investments, but food IMO trumps all at your level of experience.
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    You weigh 140lbs at 5'10, invest in some food.

And really if you want to get technical, CORE ABC has a MUCH better profile than wraath, and there is no prop blend to hide underdosed ingredients
    **** man 140lbs!!

Core ABC has a strong profile for sure, but thanks to the guys from down under some of us know how much is in PW. .

BTW Illa recommends Xtend intra workout!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Heracles25 View Post
    **** man 140lbs!!

Core ABC has a strong profile for sure, but thanks to the guys from down under some of us know how much is in PW. .

BTW Illa recommends Xtend intra workout!!!!!!!!!!
    Dont be hating, ive put on 16 lbs since january.. i was in a bad place with food and stuff before.. so im proud of what ive done so far..

as for the food part.. i eat a **** load now.. so things are going good

Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heracles25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont be hating, ive put on 16 lbs since january.. i was in a bad place with food and stuff before.. so im proud of what ive done so far..

as for the food part.. i eat a **** load now.. so things are going good
    I am not hating, just didn't notice. Dude we all started off small. I used to weigh 170lbs and look at my height. I don't see nothing wrong with using proper supplementation with a good diet no matter how much you weigh, its not like you came in here asking bros I want some Superdrol to get the big gunz.

No hate at all playboy

Originally Posted by jimboy123 View Post
    if illa recommends it, then it shall be.
    It was a joke chief.