oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation Review of Vitasport Anabolic Complex

I started using this product on April 1st of this year. It is distributed out of Florida and can only be orderd via phone call. A client of mine who is currently a WNBF womens pro bodybuilder got hold of this product while in FL on vacation. She came bac and starting using it only to find she was getting slightly stronger in the mid point of her cut diet. The only change she had made was the addition of this product just as directed on the bottle. I was skeptical about her claims of the Anabolic Complex being the reason so I tried it myself and lets just say that after 2 weeks I was just as much a believer myself. I just started my 2nd bottle this week and again, the bolsterd strength gains are already being felt again. I added 8lbs of muscle (I actually hit 213 2 weeks after starting A.C.) and dropped 1.5% bodyfat over 14 weeks time of which 5 weeks I was on this product. I am now entering my 2nd training block of which is 9 weeks long. I have my diet set up for the whole 9 weeks, I have my supplment regime set up for the whole 9 weeks and my pre stats taken.

As of the end of my last 14 week block I was 208lbs at 12% bodyfat and 6'1'' at 24 years old. I will post up stats and even some pictures each week or so to allow you all to follow along with me and the progress I make or do not make.

Supplements being used in this 9 week block are:

Xtend - 3 scoops during workouts
    Eas Glutamine - 10 grams during workouts
    Beverly Creatine - 1 scoop just before workouts
    Champion Nutrition Gainer - 4 scoops post workout
    Anabolic Complex - 1 tab before workout, 1 after, 1 before bed

Taken from website directly:

Increase Strength and Lean Muscle Mass*
    Natural Anabolic Compound*
    Nutrient Partitioning Agent*
    Steroidal Hormone Alternative*

For years the supplement industy has spent a tremendous amount of time and effort, trying to formulate the most effective lean muscle building compound. Vitasport has done just that! Anabolic Complex? is supercharged with three of what could quite possibly be the world's most powerful legal anabolic/anti-catabolic compounds. Anabolic Complex? is completely non-hormonal and has no-unwanted side effects that are possible with the use of steroids or pro-hormones. Below is a breakdown of the revolutionary ingredients found in Anabolic Complex? that are redefining the sports nutrition industry.*

5-METHYL-7METHOXY-ISOFLAVONE - Developed by the Hungarian pharmaceutical company Chinoin, this anabolic flavone compound is one of the most widely talked about bodybuilding supplement in years. Methoxy is quite possibly the most powerful legal anabolic compound ever created! According to its U.S. Patent, methoxy is an "anabolically effective compound" that was developed to "produce significant weight gain increase," specifically fat free lean mass. But what makes methoxy truly unique is its function as a "nutrition-partitioning" agent. Methoxy has been shown to actually shuttle the nutrients you consume (i.e., protein) selectively into muscle tissue to help promote lean muscle mass. Methoxy is truly a groundbreaking legal supplement that's sure to shake the very foundations of the sports nutrition industry.*

20-HYDROXYECDYSTERONE - Until recently ecdysterone, or beta-ecdysone, was neither legal nor commercially available. Today, ecdysterone is now legally available to fitness minded individuals. Ecdysterone is an exciting discovery because it is a natural anabolic agent. How do these phytoecdysterones work? From anecdotal reports, 100mg of ecdysterone can dramatically increase nitrogen retention. The nitrogen-sparing effects of ecdysterone can benefit the bodybuilder by increasing the amount of muscle that can be accumulated.*

7-ISOPROPOXYISOFLAVONE - Also developed by the Hungarian pharmaceutical company Chinoin, 7-isopropoxyisoflavone was developed in the early 1970's. It has been shown to shuttle vital nutrients away from adipose (fat) tissue and toward proteinaceous (muscle) tissue as well as having very strong cortisol suppressing properties. The most dramatic result of this compound is increased nitrogen retention, which is one of the main actions of anabolic steroids. 7-isopropoxyisoflavone's anabolic activity has been compared to the anabolic steroids methenolone, oxandrolone and stanozolol. The difference is 7-isopropoxyisoflavone had no negative effects on testosterone production which is a possible side effect of anabolic steroid use. Due to its anabolic properties, 7-isopropoxyisoflavone has been shown to help strength training athletes selectively increase fat free lean mass. Studies have recorded up to 20% gains in lean muscle weight from its use.

SUMMARY - As quite possibly three of the most powerful legal anabolic compounds ever created, these substances especially have tremendous potential for "hardgainers" (those who have a difficult time gaining quality weight). Anabolic Complex was designed to increase nitrogen retention, shuttle nutrients into skeletal muscle formation and suppress cortisol. Researchers have concluded from their studies that identical doses of anabolic steroids DO NOT exert anabolic effects stronger than those of these amazing compounds! Now that's a powerful statement!*
    Last edited by oregonpanthers; 05-14-2009 at 07:04 AM.
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html

oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000) oregonpanthers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    UNBA Men's Physique Athlete
    ProLab & Blueprint for Athletes Rep
    Good Eats Local San Diego Rep
    TrainFightRecover.com Co-Founder
    abetterbitesd.blogspot.com/p/who-am-i.html