moorpheus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

back/spine tender -- not ache, pain, or overworkout

My back is tender to the touch on the spine. It doesn't "hurt" although I'm aware of it when I bend over. It isn't an "ouch."

I think it could be how I sit.

But it's new, and I don't like it.

I [I]am[I] getting older and maybe it's just age related, but I'm in pretty good condition. I was doing Pilates, but my coccyx got sore from the rolling, I haven't been doing that for a while. Likewise, biking (tailbone problems).

So, I've been limiting my activity.

I DO take plenty of vitamins and supplements, including (but not limited to) arginine/ornithine, calcium, magnesium, A, D, B vitamins, carnitine, carnosine, MSM, and Sorenzyme. I do not tolerate Creatine well, so I'm not taking that.

Do you have any suggestions of supplements that helped you with any back problem?

I have gone to a NMT therapist.

Thanks

buildit8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had herniated a lower back disk about two years ago. Its since pretty much normalized

However, I recently set out to increase my HGH production. I read that Arginine, Ornithine or GABA are good ways to do that. I bought a Arginine / Ornithine combo. Took one 2000mg pill and woke up with as much pain as when i first herniated the disk.

I waited a week to clear the effects of the A/O combo and tried a very little dose just to see if it was the A/O combo. Bingo it hurt like hell the next morning. I have to think it was the A/O

I wonder if anyone else has ever hear of anything like this?