Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I take a progressive BCAA supplement pre and post... that's it. I may have a protein shake throughout the day if I'm tied up from having a meal. Experiment and see what works best for you.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    one of our Core ABC loggers is expirimenting with 15g BCAA along with 30-45g carbs intra/pwo and having great results with recovery. it will be different for each individual but the addition of carbs with bcaa's could be amazing for performance as well as body composition enhancement.
    "Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nateedogg27 View Post
    I might have missed this but when do you eat carbs pre-workout or i should say when is your last meal before you workout? Reason being I have alot of sucess taking my Karbolyn pre-workout with BCAA's, reason being Karbolyn is the cleanist Carb out their, and will keep your glycogen levels up for a good period of time resulting in great energy and endurance for your workout. Also because of its unique molecular weight it will act as a carrier for other supplements and make them more potent, as you'll bypass your stomach harsh acids, as long as you don't oversaturate the carrier aspect of it.

I also find sipping on 1/2 serving of Karbolyn 10min prior to the end of my workout until your finished, and then drinking the rest immediatly post workout is the best way to take it, as it will give you a boost for last few sets and help elevate insulin levels. 10 to 20min after finishing your karbolyn, then take your protein! Taking the protein with the Karbolyn will eliminate its unique carrier aspects.

Also when taking Karbolyn mix one scoop of Karbolyn with 18-20oz of water!!
    my last meal before my workout is 1 cup oatmeal, about 45-60 min preworkout
    :::Foot Fetish Crew:::
    :::Misc Cigar Crew:::

EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuphoriaPL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    one of our Core ABC loggers is expirimenting with 15g BCAA along with 30-45g carbs intra/pwo and having great results with recovery. it will be different for each individual but the addition of carbs with bcaa's could be amazing for performance as well as body composition enhancement.
    i went through a tub of ABC, i didnt notice anything different than when i was on purple wraath, so i just went back to that for some reason. i was taking it intra workout
    :::Foot Fetish Crew:::
    :::Misc Cigar Crew:::