WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cottage Cheese....and

I read that some brands (most) of Cottage Cheese use the same ingredient that is used in Plaster of Paris to make it harden up.

I don't have the book that I read it in right here, but when I get home, I will post the ingredient.

I don't see how that can be good for you? I for one would not want to put Plaster of Paris in my body, that would reek havoc on your digestive track it sounds like.

Anyone else know about this?

Euphanasia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you microwave cottage cheese it tastes like meltedcheese, or even better harden it and it will be string cheese.

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sounds interesting, but I don't know if that is true. Even if it is true, it doesn't mean that it's bad for you: casein protein is used to make white glue, and glycerine is used to make a certain kind of explosive material, yet these things aren't bad for you.