jacovdh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question South Africans - which supplements have you managed to ship / import to South Africa?

Having tried to decipher the South African Customs' Import Restrictions and Import taxes documents, I still have absolutely no idea which supplements I would be able to import into South Africa from bodybuilding.com.

Are there any South Africans that have successfully / unsuccessfully ordered any supplements from bodybuilding.com and tried to ship it to South Africa?

Has anyone travelled with any supplements on their person / luggage from the USA into South Africa?

Please share your experiences so that all South Africans on these forums can learn what they can and can't import into South Africa.

jacovdh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know that milk products are banned, and therefore most proteins like whey and casein are not allowed to be imported (by individuals).

legen_dary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have recently succesfully imported muscle tech leukic and gakic, no problem however i had too pay a further customs duty of R140 per each product. i know want to try universal products like stak and pak.
    so if any person has info on stak and pak please reply

dS888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi All has anyone tried ordering online to South Africa... please help as i am going to place my order soon... any information would be of great help.. thanks