TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000) TomEst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Shipping - South Africa

Any testimonials? I see it advertised on the side of the supersite, and I'd like to know whats involved here.

Take longer than a month to ship? Hidden costs (because the prices here for supps are double what your prices are!) etc?

Thanks!

Chronic206 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Sa

Originally Posted by TomEst View Post
    Any testimonials? I see it advertised on the side of the supersite, and I'd like to know whats involved here.

Take longer than a month to ship? Hidden costs (because the prices here for supps are double what your prices are!) etc?

Thanks!
    Hi
    Im in SA...
    I am still waiting for my order... It will be two months the 16th.

PXTJAN001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chronic206 View Post
    Hi
    Im in SA...
    I am still waiting for my order... It will be two months the 16th.
    Upon placing your order, BB.com would have issued you a tracking number for your order. Use this number and trace your goods.

I have been ordering products from BB.com for roughly 4 years now, without any problems. What normally happens is that the goods arrive in SA in roughly 3 day (Using Fedex), the holdup is normally at customs. They will phone you and you have to pay them the required handling fee and applied tax.

Give the shipping company a call, just have your tracking number ready.
    There is only one way, the sweating way!

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid bump. Its only been one year since he placed his order.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

krizard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I live in Mozambique, and my country is on the list of country that have to make a secure payment or something like that, via bank account or western union, but when I tried to talk with the support center here in BB.com, so i could understand the procedures,they said they don't ship to S.A, Mozambique, etc anymore..!!!!so how come you where able to ship it to SA??
    cause i want to buy some stuff , and i am stuck with the shipment process...

janspan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by PXTJAN001 View Post
    Upon placing your order, BB.com would have issued you a tracking number for your order. Use this number and trace your goods.

I have been ordering products from BB.com for roughly 4 years now, without any problems. What normally happens is that the goods arrive in SA in roughly 3 day (Using Fedex), the holdup is normally at customs. They will phone you and you have to pay them the required handling fee and applied tax.

Give the shipping company a call, just have your tracking number ready.

Hey man. I am currently living in South Africa and am interested in ordering supplements with Bodybuilding.com. What are the usual required handling fees and taxes for the supplements?

dS888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Everyone, please could you advice how much is the import fee , duties , taxes are charges on the order ... please please help me as i dont want to be stuck paying double the cost of order in paying taxes and duties