Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Return of Shane Giese

A lot of happened in my life since I start writing for bodybuilding.com at age 15. Articles have been written and videos have been made for both bodybuilding.com and other companies, but there are a lot of gaps that I'd like to fill my viewers and fans in on.

I'm officially returning to the forums.

I plan on revamping my current video series located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/shane0.htm

I want to include more than just gym footage. I want the viewer to step into my lifestyle and tag along as I travel to New York, LA, Hollywood, Tampa Bay, Miami, and Las Vegas this summer to pursue my bodybuilding/fitness modeling dream. Bodybuilding fans (myself included) have suffered through enough monotonous workout videos... It's time to bring the luxurious lifestyle to the fan!

I'm officially back,
    Shane Giese
    Attached Images

bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000) bizzlewood is just really nice. (+1000)
    great progress but enough with the homoerotic photography

this is a bodybuilding site
    SIZE DONT LIE

MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarkItZero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bizzlewood View Post
    great progress but enough with the homoerotic photography

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for the love of god.
    That ass shot was f*cking hard to look at, your big no doubt friggen huge, but ****, thats some homo **** right there, even if i knew the ladies got wet for that, count me out.
    "I was born with a little bit of this, the rest of it i worked for" - Ronnie Coleman

debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RealShaneGiese View Post
    It's time to bring the luxurious lifestyle to the fan!
    BMBC - DinoT1985

CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow what a bunch of insecure homophobes posting in this thread

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ehudd View Post
    for the love of god.
    That ass shot was f*cking hard to look at, your big no doubt friggen huge, but ****, thats some homo **** right there, even if i knew the ladies got wet for that, count me out.
    ROFL, looking good op.. im guessing your not a natty, unreal development.

Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vennom- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your videos inspired me tonnes and i thank you for that, however you seem to have become a homo-model. I hope the money was good.

black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) black jaguar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If this really is Shane, you are still incredibly inspirational. Glad to have you back. If its not... Get a life.
    Resistance is more than numbers on a plate...

futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50) futurebird will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CloudSurfer View Post
    wow what a bunch of insecure homophobes posting in this thread
    LOL ... yeah. A SEXY PHOTO OF A MAN WILL NOT MAKE YOU TEH GAY CALM DOWN.

Too funny.

RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealShaneGiese is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Black Jaguar: Yes, it's me! I changed my name from ShaneG85 awhile ago and stopped using the forums. It was supposed to be ShaneG87 since I was born in 87 and not 85, but at the time I didn't even know what those two numbers usually stood for in a name :P Thank you for your comments they're much appreciated!

To everyone: Wow, what a welcome! :P I remember now what's it's like posting on an anonymous forum. I didn't take anything to heart and laughed with all of the jokes. I know there is a lot of humor on these forums and it's ok if some of that is directed at me from time to time. As far as the use of the word "homo", these are modeling pictures. Girls take pictures all the time in swimsuits and revealing clothes - as do bodybuilders and male models. There seems to be a double standard because everyone doesn't shout "lesbian!" when they open the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated Lighten up guys, you'll see more on a bodybuilding stage!

I'll continue with this thread and see how it goes. If not I might have to just communicate with my fans exclusively via videos again which isn't fun because it's all indirect and not specific to individuals. I used to answer 5 to 10 hours of emails a week when I was younger from people exclusively on this site - so yes I do care about you all!

Shane Giese

woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofman81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hopefully this is really you

Anyways man, looking much, much bigger. I actually met you last year at a NPC show you were doing in Chandler.

You look "alot" bigger in those shots you posted. Great job and best of luck to ya in your future competitions.
    IFPA Natural Pro bodybuilder

LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LilJohn148 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeh, even though the pictures look extremely homo, you have an awesome physique. Lookin' REAL big! GJDM
    John

MVPSOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MVPSOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck on your endevours, i remanber wheni first started working out about a year ago, i stumbled into your videos series and it was great help.. anyways if you do another videos series, i will try to follow it as well. good luck

99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 99cbr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As far as the use of the word "homo", these are modeling pictures. Girls take pictures all the time in swimsuits and revealing clothes - as do bodybuilders and male models. There seems to be a double standard because everyone doesn't shout "lesbian!" when they open the swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated Lighten up guys, you'll see more on a bodybuilding stage!
    I don't think its the fact that you posed the way you did, but the fact that you decided to post these pictures on a predominantly male forum. Please, if you have non "modeling" shots, choose to post those in the future.

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who the hell cares what pictures he posts? If you're so far on the hetero side that you must reiterate how much you're not gay, then why would you even be looking at his crotch? I've never seen a bigger group in insecure people in my life, it's bad enough people have to say "no homo" just for telling someone they look good. Get over yourselves.

Shane, I remember you from back when I first joined (different account). You were huge back then and even more so now. Keep up the great work.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Does posting in this thread make me gay? (no homo)

HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000) HardKore79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bizzlewood View Post
    You sir have no idea what bodybuilding is about. I bet all the bodybuilders on stage are a bunch of homos too. Retard!

Originally Posted by Ehudd View Post
    count me out.
    Ok, but you took time out to write this?! Next time just count yourself out without typing any insecure bull****!

Shane, great physique! Don't let the haters bother you! After all, they ain't got **** on you!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.2

Lifetime reps: TheSuccessful1

StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, now that we are clear on who's insecure about their sexuality.......... Welcome back Shane. I'd like to workout with you if Mike Downs ever sends me and you to Tampa. You look awesome and I need some tips on how to get my legs bigger while dealing with my RA. Wish ya the best of luck man, you will get far for sure in the fitness modeling.

Steve S.
    As strong as my body is, it's my mind that made me a champion

All NATURAL, never have and never will

rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rozzr is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn looking jacked!!!

dont see many 21 year olds with this level of development at all!!!
    -///M-

Woofman81: Thanks! I've worked hard since my last show I'm glad others have seen it pay off! =)

MVPSOL: Thank you! I'm glad to hear you've benefited from my series. I'll try to include fresh information that's also entertaining so you can continue to learn more!

99cbr: I will keep that in mind.

jfindon: Thanks! A lot of my work centers around knowing and predicting people's reactions to certain stimuli and how to change the stimuli in order to get the desired reaction. On this forum, it seems that the "norm" is to pose in posing trunks in the standard mandatory poses. Even if I pose in clothing that covers more than standard posing trunks, it's out of the norm and people feel the need to use insult me. If they don't insult me, they feel at risk of being viewed as "homo". I think everyone should watch the movie American Beauty because the military father character could very likely be one or many of the people who responded in this thread.

StevenAL: That would be cool! AAG is a great company and Mike is great to work with. Are you going to the Ten Year Anniversary party in June? I still need to order my tickets and hotel room.

rozzr: Thanks! =)

Shane Giese

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey, it's great to have you back here, Shane.

Always impressed with what you accomplish with your bb. Are you still working with Brett Feldman?

Also, are you planning on competing any time soon? You need to get back on stage, man.

Good to see you're still dedicated to the sport and glad to see you posting here again.
    Last edited by caj; 05-13-2009 at 09:54 AM.

Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gif_Brah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jfindon: Thanks! A lot of my work centers around knowing and predicting people's reactions to certain stimuli and how to change the stimuli in order to get the desired reaction. On this forum, it seems that the "norm" is to pose in posing trunks in the standard mandatory poses. Even if I pose in clothing that covers more than standard posing trunks, it's out of the norm and people feel the need to use insult me. If they don't insult me, they feel at risk of being viewed as "homo". I think everyone should watch the movie American Beauty because the military father character could very likely be one or many of the people who responded in this thread.

Shane Giese
    Damn, you're one smart cookie as well.

Huge respect brother.

Mind me asking about your diet?

StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) StevenAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ya, Mike is a great to work with and his photography is awesome. But I'm not going to the Ten Year Anniversary party. Don't have the money, I'm tryin to save up to move out to Cali so I can get more work. Tryin to save every penny now. Have you made yourself a model mayhem profile? that might help out with popping you off more gigs. Here's mine http://www.modelmayhem.com/701922
    just be careful with the wanabes
    As strong as my body is, it's my mind that made me a champion

All NATURAL, never have and never will

Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lexodus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am not familiar with the OP but welcome back and youre lookin great bro.

AngelsNDemons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngelsNDemons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngelsNDemons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngelsNDemons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngelsNDemons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AngelsNDemons has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You have a great body. Very impressive.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like you added a lot of quality mass, bud. Grats

chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chad643 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    impressive!

RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJRV99RSJR rsjrv99's Avatar
    rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rsjrv99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    goal physique right there
    "ive seen you around a few times. something is wrong with you. srs." -Joshua91

Itsxytime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i loved watching your videos especially the shoulder one, inspirational to train them harder since i hurt mine =)
    good to see you on the forums and insane developement