Registered User Everybody_Poops's Avatar
    Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50) Everybody_Poops will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Creatine degrades in water. I read it was something like 6 hours in room temp water before it degrades too much.

Having colder water helps, but it still isn't very stable. Don't add the mono until the morning.

BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd like to see a study on this. Some people say it does, others say it don't. It be nice to get a clear cut answer on this. But most likely we won't lol.

frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) frank8880 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dc9 View Post
    Is it OK to make my protein and creatine mono shake in the morning, put it in the fridge and drink it at night after my workout? My only worry is letting it sit that long might have an effect on it.
    but why would you do that? so it's cold? why dont you just do that with the water so it's cold when you go prepare your shake at night?. anyway, it will settle and you will have to shake it again. you should be fine though. when protein is exposed to extreme temperatures, peptides bonds tend to break but that means less work for your body to digest it and the amount of protein remains intact.

BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrettSmity will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by frank8880 View Post
    but why would you do that? so it's cold? why dont you just do that with the water so it's cold when you go prepare your shake at night?. anyway, it will settle and you will have to shake it again. you should be fine though. when protein is exposed to extreme temperatures, peptides bonds tend to break but that means less work for your body to digest it and the amount of protein remains intact.
    I like to mix my weight gainer shake right before I go to bed so I don't have to do it in the morning. So as soon as I wake up, I drink it. Also sometimes when I mix it up and try to drink it right away it has chunks that makes me gag. So when I let it set for awhile it dissolves the chunks. Many different reasons for mixing stuff ahead of time IMO.

Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BrettSmity View Post
    I like to mix my weight gainer shake right before I go to bed so I don't have to do it in the morning. So as soon as I wake up, I drink it. Also sometimes when I mix it up and try to drink it right away it has chunks that makes me gag. So when I let it set for awhile it dissolves the chunks. Many different reasons for mixing stuff ahead of time IMO.
    You need to get a better powder man. ON Whey has no chunks for me. To each his own though. I'd personally be more worried about the creatine than anything else, maybe you can just add a scoop of that in the morning real fast and leave your protein in the fridge to dissolve.

DanH75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanH75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanH75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanH75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Joelift View Post
    ON Whey has no chunks for me.
    +1 for that mate, love the 100% whey.

switched to boditronics recently because its ?10 cheaper over here but whereas it mixes fine into water/milk it is a nightmare if you're mixing it into oatmeal with a spoon, yet the 100% mixes really fast really easily with a spoon. Will be going beck to 100% once this tubs finished.

And I've only ever read that the creatine will degrade over time once mixed. I think you'll be best to mix protein first and then add the creatine later.

Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Psychonewb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by frank8880 View Post
    I agree with this one... Just put the cold water in the shaker bottle the night before and if you want even, put a serving in some other type of small container so that you don't need to worry about scooping out the serving you want and just dump it in. Quick, easy, delicious .
    Back to the Cut!

Cutting Stack:
    Gaspari Mitotropin - Followed by Cytolean V2
    Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Whey
    Universal Intra-Aid or AEN IntrAbolic
    True Protein Sleep Aid

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it takes 2 mins tops to m ix a shake. I would just wait until the morning. I personally hate pre mixed shakes. if its that bad just grab a rtd.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrettSmity View Post
    I'd like to see a study on this. Some people say it does, others say it don't. It be nice to get a clear cut answer on this. But most likely we won't lol.
    The stability of creatine is time, temperature, and pH dependant. There will be some degradation but it won't all go poof.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...6&d=1099360168

Some of the biologically active / immunological properties of the protein [peptide fractions] would be diminished to some degree too. Not that a tremendous amount of some of the fractions will survive the digestive process in the first place though.

It takes 2 seconds to add fluid to the pre-mixed dry components when ready so doing it doesn't make a ton of sense.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.