Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 22

Good ol day 22

Chest and Back - I love this workout, plain and simple - simple moves that allow me to psh myself, and Im getting more and more push-ups and pull-ups the more I do this workout - nothing better than seeing and feeling the progress. First round was good but didnt really pace myself, kinda went full bore, but was surprised that the second round was pretty close to the first as far as the numbers were concerned.

AB Ripper X - If you could hear the voices in my head about this one - def rated R. I was kinda dreading it to begn with, but grinned and bared it, and ws pleasantly surprised that I was able to crank out the reps as well as some of the advanced version, but im not moving so well now - the feeling of having earned it today!

Feeling some subtle pressure with the photos for day 30 coming up, good pressure though making sure I really bring it hard for the workouts!

King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) King_David23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day 23

Yoga in the morning.

Cardio X at night - felt great going thru this, really pushing myself hard here, know whats coming up, and anticipating the moves rather than having to wait and see ya know - great workout!

Day 24

Shoulders Biceps Triceps

Had to kind of gut this workout today as I havent slept well and was having some jaw problems but still got thru and afer getting started its esier to fin that inner animla that likes to go all out.

Ab Ripper X

Was able to move up to the cross legged version as well as crank out a few more reps - imprving each time I do this, which right now is 3 times a week, cant wait to see the pictures and results day 1-30

Day 25

Plyometrics - I think this workout is alotta fun and the sweat is epic. Im pleasantly suprised by how good am at some things and then the next move is much different!

There is that point in your mind where turning off the tape and calling it a day would be easy and on those times I promise myself that I can go to the next cycle, and I get through it!

Sprints - Old school football conditioning - marked off 50 yards and ran 8 sprints with a walk back and then to top it off, finished with 110 yarder goal post to goal post

Day 26

X Stretch in the morning

Chest Shoulders and Triceps

This workout was very hard for me, felt a little weak and felt like I might need to reign it in a little here as after the workout later that night was beginning to get a little sick.

Gonna take the next day off at come at it hard on Monday!

Day 27 and 28

Took Day 27 completly off and rested up - was really itching to work out

Day 28 - Shoulders Biceps and Triceps

This workout is great and its easy for me when I get all pumped up and ready to go and the rotation is great - Shoulder, Bi, Tri, Repeat

Been getting alot of people telling me I look thinner which is great motivation to keep going. 30 Day pics will be up here pretty quick

Day 29

Day 29

Sprints - 10 40yd sprints with the walk back as rest - got a great sweat going

Cardio X - didnt stop moving for the entire workout, loving it - heart rate up feeling good

30 day pics come tommorow after chest shoulder and tris

Day 30 - Chest Shoulder and Triceps

Chest Shoulder and Tris

this is by far the toughest workout with all the different variations of the pushups as well the isolation work with the shoulders and triceps - started taking Black Powder today and could def feel the great pump and able to squeeze out a few more reps

Ab Ripper X

Still banging away at this and can def feel myself getting stronger in the diff exercises

30 day pics...

* having trouble getting the pics to attach so Ill try later and see whats up
    Last edited by King_David23; 06-10-2009 at 07:21 PM.

Day 31

was planned as a day off, but I couldnt sit still - so I ended up doing about 75 pushups with varying grips later in the night.

Day 32

Day 32

Back and Biceps - love this workout - the pullups are def a challenge for me as I am so long in the body and heavy in the lower quarters, but I keep getting better. The Back workout is good for me - hits alot of diff spots. My biceps were freaking out tonight - took some Black Poweder before and the pump was great

found myself doing pushups in between the breaks for some reason.

Then did Ab ripper X - gaining reps on this and doing the advanced versions of the exercises

nothing better than feeling and seeing yourself getting better

Day 33

Plyometrics - its crazy how the more fit you get doing this the harder you end up pushing yourself in the early stages and then the later parts are no fun at all

The easier exercises I go really hard at to start with becasue they are getting easier and I wanna get my sweat and heart rate going. By the time I go to each round I was feeling totally wasted and wanting to either pause/click off on the dvd. Its hard when you see the 40-50 minutes you have left but if you get thru each round by round youll eventually finish the tape like I did

Day 34

Shoulders Biceps and Triceps

been taking Black Powder lately on my tough days and the pumps are amazing - getting stronger every workout and people are really starting to notice that I have slimmed down considerably eventhough the scale hasnt really moved dramatically

keep getting after each day and polishing my diamond and refining myself

Day 35

Day 35

Half of Interval X and Half of Cardio X

Interval X is friggin intense, I made it through half with my heart banging outta my chest but a good experience none-the-less.

Then did the half of Cardio X and really pushed it, im getting in better shape, and can def feel it.

Day 36

Chest and Back

Did 10-12 more push ups then I had done previously on this workout - felt really strong but again didnt really pace myself in the first round and suffered for it in the second round

Ab Ripper X

Taking some shorter breaks and doing all 25 reps of the exercises and Im friend and cooked, im already deeply sore in my core.

Day 37

Day 37

Interval X

Dont try this workout at home

OMFG I was dying on this workout tonight, but im gonna get it done by the time my 90 days is up

got a great sweat in and introduce some new challenges to my body and am super excited.

Day 38

Chest and Back

I can believe how many pushups I can do in the short amount of time ive been training them. The first set I always have to remind myself that theres another round but I like to push myself and go all out and sometimes it costs me on the 2nd go round

Ab Ripper X

The improvement with this is drastic as I can do the 25 with everyone thru all the way till v-up roll ups - by then im pretty spent but can do the 40 mason twists

day 39

Ran 12 20yd sprints at full speed

fully intended to do plyos after but had a prior engagement to go to so set it aside for later

day 40

Shoulders biceps and triceps

this is a vanity workout people! I love the workout here and the pump is amazing!

Ab ripper X as well

Day 41

Plyometrics

I like but actually really hate this workout - my legs burn my heart rate is thru the friggin roof, and I SWEAT...but maybe thats the point

Day 42

Back and Biceps

Another great 1 and the biceps get super pumped up from this workout as opposed to others with all the pull ups and back work included

Ab ripper X as well

Almost 1/2 way!

peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50) peglar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so day 42 and what are you weighing in at now? good work for sticking to it dude!
    Strength is key.

Log: 16/09/09 247lbs

Current: 28/05/10 216lbs (down 31lbs)

Aim: 01/09/10: 199lbs

Self Sufficiency Blog: http://www.ourgoodlife.co.uk

Peglar,

Im down about 14 pounds on the scale weight but the transformation has been pretty dramatic as far as fat vs. muscle goes - nothing gbetter than seeing results from the hard work

Day 43

Cardio - Ive been getting more and more into the sprinting aspect and have been doing diff sprint routines

today did

10 x 10 yd bear crawl followed by 30 yd sprint

heart was pumping outta my chest

then my 2nd workout was various bodyweight leg exercises followed by a 40 yard sprint

this workout makes you feel bad as all the blood is in your legs and respiration is up then the sprint.

Day 44

Day 44 - Shoulders, Biceps, and Triceps

This is a great workout and im def getting stronger and the pumps are amazing

Ab Ripper X - Getting up to 30 reps on some of the first exercises and my abs are getting better and better everyday

Day 45

Day 45

6 - 60 yd shuttles and 2 flying 30 yd sprints

2nd workout

Lactate Circuit

Push-up Variation
    Plyo Leg Variation
    Med Ball Slam
    30 Jumping Jacks

done for 4 rounds with minimal rest

Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Title is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like P90X is working great for you. Good job. My wife and I are starting tonight and we are both excited for it.

Day 46

Day 46 Chest and Back

My pushups have really taken off and the variety in this workout is great, im def getting stronger and my back is getting bigger by the day

Ab Ripper X as well

Day 47

Sprints

2 120yd
    2 80 yd
    4 60 yd
    2 40 yd
    2 20 yd

did some deep stretching after

Day 48

Day 48

needed to shake things up a bit and did the following

1st round

30 pushups
    30 squats
    15 inverted rows
    15 reps alternating shoulder press
    20 reps bicep curl

2nd round

30 pushups
    30 squats with last 10 being jump squats
    15 inverted rows
    20 reps bicep curl

3rd round

30 pushups w one foot elevated alternating every 10
    30 squats with last 10 being jump squats
    15 inverted rows
    20 reps bicep curl

4th round

same as 3rd round

Day 49

15yd x 5 shuttles = 5

4 x 40 yd dash

2 flying 20's

1 x 120yd