healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need your help for new workout program!!!

i am getting bored of my routine and dont want to go to my trainer again for a new program because I am disappointed with the last two routines he's made for me.

I really like the high intensity workouts, where rests are short and it's almost like a circuit weight training. This has worked well for me in the past.

From your guys experience, would a Upper, Lower and then Full day body split be best...(i feel this is kind of amateur for me though) OR rather 3 days devoted to 1. Chest, Back, Shoulders, 2. legs and 3. biceps and triceps. I know there is the pull/push split, but I thought that on a circuit type program, doing the same movements for these groups in a circuit method would possibly overtrain the muscle group.

Hope this isn't too confusing!

Thanks!

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What are your current goals?

The circuit type workouts I've done have always been full body workouts.

2ndtime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like Momday= Chest, Tris
    Tuesday= Back, Bis
    Wed, = OFF, or Cardio
    Thursdasy = Legs , calfs
    Friday = Sholders (they get a good WO on there own)
    Saturday = OFF, or Cardio
    Sunday = OFF
    Plus with wed,sat and sun off or cardio, or make up day if your to sore on one of the other days
    Never Give Up, You can allways Improve.

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mon-Back/Chest
    Tues-HIIT
    Wed-Bis/Tris/Forearms
    Thurs- Legs
    Fri-Traps/shoulders/upperback
    Sat-HIIT
    I following each lifting session with cardio.

PM me if you want the exact routine, i'm lovin it.

healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthy525 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FameGirl View Post
    Mon-Back/Chest
    Tues-HIIT
    Wed-Bis/Tris/Forearms
    Thurs- Legs
    Fri-Traps/shoulders/upperback
    Sat-HIIT
    I following each lifting session with cardio.

PM me if you want the exact routine, i'm lovin it.

awesome! thanks guys. do you think it would be okay to change up the excercises from week to week....to avoid bordem!?