sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sammoken's 50 Day I-Force Max Out Log

I-Force Nutrition

MAX OUT

For the next 50 days, I will be running I-Force Max Out, here on BB and abroad.. what up if I know you from else where. For those who dont know I'm with I-Force Nutrition, and I'm actually excited to be running a supplement that isnt androgenic I'm slightly anxious to see what ArA is going to do. Here we go!

*I've been supping since the 6th btw

Max Out: (get your learn on..)

When formulating the world's strongest non-hormonal anabolic, we at iForce knew we needed to start with the most studied and proven ingredient for lean mass gains and great strength increases. Arachidonic Acid was the obvious choice. Arachidonic Acid is the same compound released by your muscles when you damage them during resistance training. By supplementing with extra Arachidonic Acid users experience a sensitized physiological response to resistance training. This means greater post-workout soreness, rapid strength and lean body mass (LBM) gains, intense pumps, and increased lipolysis (fat loss).

With results like that from one ingredient, its no wonder AA is often considered a great non-hormonal anabolic, yet we knew we couldn't stop there. Seeking to compliment AA's strengths, 25-R was selected as the second powerhouse of this stack. With 25-R's ability to increase anabolism as well as signal androgen receptors for growth, and AA's ability to increase androgen receptors, this combo screams GROWTH!!! right from the start. As any prohormone or steroid user would know, androgen receptors play a crucial role in building both mass and strength. By increasing your androgen receptors, as well as constantly signaling them for growth, you can actually significantly increase the effectiveness of any hormonal anabolic cycle.

Who cares about stacking with a hormonal anabolic cycle when this is supposed to be the world's best non-hormonal anabolic? How about stacking it with another potent extract that can mimic Testosterone (The most commonly used steroid)? Icarrin, having this unique ability, was chosen for its ability to compliment both AA and 25-R. By combining these three powerful compounds, Max Out is the only non-hormonal anabolic that is designed and structured with a hormonal cycle in mind. By raising your levels of Testosterone, Increasing the amount and sensitivity of androgen receptors, and staying in an anabolic state, you have initiated the first three steps that until now were only characteristics of running hormonal anabolics. With the synergistic relationship between AA, 25R, and Icarrin, it is now possible to reap similar benefits to running a hormonal cycle. Your gains will be stressing natures capabilities to the MAX.

The strength and absorption capabilities of Max Out is greatly increased with the inclusion of Naringin. Narangin, a flavonoid extracted from the inner peel of grapefruit has been shown to extend the half life of supplements as well as increase their potency. Not only do you have the 3 strongest compounds ever brought together in a single supplement, but you also have an absorption aide that will actually make the product last longer and at a higher potency.

Proprietary Matrix Comprised of: 1,980mg

Arachidonic Acid(40% In A Proprietary Fatty Acid/oil Blend)
    25R Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-One-3-One
    Icarrin (Standardized 40% Extract Of Epimedium)
    Narangin
    I-Force Nutrition Rep
    www.iforcenutrition.com

sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammoken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I spent the week prior to this recording 1r max's, seeing as this product is touted as a strength inducing compound, so here is where I currently stand:

(I am coming of a slight hiatus due to broken bones )
    Bench Press: 265
    Squat: 315
    Dead Lift: 325
    Power Clean: 245

After 50 days, my goal is to have my bench back up to around 300, squat and deads near 350, and cleans around 275.

Diet:
    200-300g protein/day mostly from hydrowhey
    carbs 250-300g day all complex (except on weekends)
    fats ~70g day

Work Load:
    Mon: chest, back, lats
    Tues: Shoulders, arms
    Wed: Leg day
    repeat for thur-sat, rest on sun

will include some work out routines through the log, especially when I start hitting pr's

Additional supplementation/supports:
    Multi-vit
    omega's
    creatine mono
    I-Force Nutrition Rep
    www.iforcenutrition.com

6 days in...

So far so good, almost a week in. I dont have much to report besides DOMS increasing, I generally added a few reps to each set by the end of the weekend's workouts.

Adding some SAMe and retinol, will be using both of these for the remainder of this log and the summer
    I-Force Nutrition Rep
    www.iforcenutrition.com

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In! Today is my last day on Max Out. The DOMS were killer but I got good gains from it.
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

thanks james... I feel ya on the DOMS haha.

Seriously, spent the weekend in complete soreness. I have upped all pertinant supps to help alleviate the soreness, but not because it is unbearable or anything

So far, I have added at least 2-3 reps on all my sets. I am actually taking mild stims(ECA minus the C and A) to help get through the workouts because the soreness, which unfortunately, is a problem during workouts.
    I-Force Nutrition Rep
    www.iforcenutrition.com

٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ iForce Dave's Avatar
    iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) iForce Dave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome sam. Cant wait to see how MaxOut works for you.

Once you get to day 10-15 thats when I start feeling it firing on all cylinders
    keep it simple, keep it basic, keep it heavy
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)
    Subbed, for an awesome log!

20 days in

Okay, almost half way here. In 5 days, I will be doing a mid cycle max so I can have pre, mid and post max numbers for comparison's sake. Feeling really good about this Saturday, as I have put at least 2-3 reps or 5lbs on each lift, more on many lifts.

The DOMS are still present, but they are no where near as bad as the 2nd week.

I feel like the smaller skeletal muscle groups are recieving the most benefit from Max Out. Although I have put 20lbs on my deadlift already, I have been most impressed with the improved strength in places like my forearms.
    I-Force Nutrition Rep
    www.iforcenutrition.com

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It'll be interesting to see your updated maxes. It already sounds like it's going to be pretty good! I'm glad the DOMS aren't killing you so much. I had them from about the third week on and they never slowed down.

Beginning Lifts
    Bench Press: 265x1
    Squat: 315x1
    Dead Lift: 325x1
    Power Clean: 245x1

After 26 Days
    Bench: n/a (can still put 265 up, but flat bench is still giving my hand hell)
    Squat: 325x4
    Dead Lift 345x2
    Power Clean 265x4

Other notes: My cardiovascular abilities are up, and Im leaning out in the mid section still.

Max Out aint no joke!
    I-Force Nutrition Rep
    www.iforcenutrition.com

ArA is the shizz. Im getting the same DOMS now as I did at the beginning, they never really faded. I went to take a piss last night and almost fell backward just trying to stand there and take a leak man. damn squats from last week...

I am disappointed I didnt get to run any androgens with this product, I will be doing that in about 60 days though.

Max Out (I theorized Id say this about ArA supps b4 becomming an I-Force rep ) has deservingly found a place on Sammoken's small list of legit non-andogenic supplements. Although, its all by itself

I am adding one supp to the mix for the rest of the cycle, Im running SecretaGAIN for the next 30 days, just because I have it and a little more growth hormone, however negligable, would be fine IMO. Plus, Im tired of *****... really hoping it helps my sleep
    I-Force Nutrition Rep
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Will be updating my pre/mid/post lifts in about 10 days....

I have always been a "size" person over strength... visiting with family today, wearin the old workout beater at dinner, and the moms said "you look so much bigger in the shoulders than you did last time you were here!" thanks mom hahaha

cannot believe I have been on this for 40 day... Will be implementing ArA from now on
    I-Force Nutrition Rep
    www.iforcenutrition.com

rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rockinngyme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iForce_Pete View Post
    Subbed, for an awesome log!
    subbed as well man, good luckk

fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fightbackhxc21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subbed, ran two bottles of this plus some Divanex a little while back.

Well... its over!

Max Out is awesome...

I max'd on my major lifts yesterday, and I will be uploading max numbers, pics, and post Max Out lift number (yep, gonna max-out again in a few days)
    I-Force Nutrition Rep
    www.iforcenutrition.com

Looking forward to the final review!

TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) TENACIOUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

I force Reps...........

Any advantage of running more than 4 pills a day due to size of person taking it?

BTW Nice Log
    EAT SLEEP LIFT

winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) winger01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Final Numbers? Still interested to see how you ended up.