Page 1 of 125 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ask About Islam 3

Due to the success of its predecessors, another Ask About Islam thread has been created.

Second thread contained 9,907 Replies and 188,925 Views and can be found here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4090823

First thread contained 13,413 Replies and 178,966 Views and can be found here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=329747

I humbly welcome you to the electronic Caliphate. Please enjoy your visit.

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID on 09-10-2004, 05:14 PM
    Let this thread be a place where you can ask any question you want about Islam.

There are only 2 rules you should follow:

Do not post more than one question/subject in a single post. For example, do not copy_and_paste pages of material. You may post whatever you like, but post one subject at a time, preferably in a brief paragraph.

When someone has posted, please wait for a reply before posting another question.

i.e. the thread should look like this:

Question

SYRIANKID RESPONSE

Question

SYRIANKID RESPONSE

Question

...etc

The best way to benefit from this thread is to only ask questions if you sincerely want to know the answer. Please don't spam the thread simply to waste everyone's time.

If you reject Islam, hate Islam, hate Muslims, don't want to hear Muslims talk about Islam, then that is the choice you make, but do not get in the way of people who want to learn.

Remember, this is only for sincere questions.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EOY is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

IN FIRST!

"The worshipers of the Most Gracious are those who tread the earth gently, and when the ignorant speak to them, they only utter peace. In the privacy of the night, they meditate on their Lord and fall prostrate."
    "And they say, "Our Lord, let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." These are the ones who attain Paradise in return for their steadfastness; they are received therein with joyous greetings and peace."
    (Qur'an 25:63,74-75)

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Seemless
    Hey SyrianKid, this is more of a history question than Islam, but whatever. My prof was discussing the history of David once and he mentioned the Palestinian king he took refuge with at one point. Problem is that he's old and has an accent so I couldnt' understand him. It sounded like Abu-Malik.
    I'm not sure who that is. The only King I know that was involved with David (pbuh) was King Saul, pronounced "Taloot" in the Qur'an.
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    I'm not sure who that is. The only King I know that was involved with David (pbuh) was King Saul, pronounced "Taloot" in the Qur'an.
    He said it was a Palestinian king that David took refuge with. Not really much else to go on. He's a 70 year old guy whose whole live revolves around history though, so I guess he knows more than most. I'll ask him on Tuesday when I hand in my final.

I'll toss you your first real question though.

What's your thought on a new hypothesis that a certain Afghan tribe (can't remember the name) is the lost tribe of the Jews, ie: Muslim ethnic Jews? Have you heard of it?
    I want to touch the butt.

Originally Posted by paki123
    is there anything i can do to resist sexal tempations or make it less pressuring?
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

Yes, the Prophet (pbuh) said:

The glance is a poisoned arrow of Satan. Whoever lowers his gaze for the sake of God, He will bestow upon him a refreshing sweetness of faith which he will find in his heart on the day that he meets Him. [Ihya, Ghazali]

O young people! Whoever among you can marry, should marry, because it helps him lower his gaze and guard his modesty (i.e. his private parts from committing sexual sin etc.), and whoever is not able to marry, should fast, as fasting diminishes sexual urges

So one should adopt regular fasting and avoid the things (sights, people, places etc.) which arouse sexual desire.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

Originally Posted by Abyss
    10. To perform wudu without interruption. The meaning of interruption is to wash something and leave it long enough that it would dry given normal conditions of wind, time, temperature, and the like. It is optimal to avoid interruption in washing a single limb (meaning all of it should be washed before any of it has time to dry), to avoid interruption between consecutive washings of the same limb, and to avoid interruption between the different limbs. What is mentioned regarding washing in this paragraph also applies to wiping.

1) But this always happens in wudu, even if you do it very quickly with lightning pace, it happens. What can you do?

2) What does it mean keep intention through out wudu? Do you have to keep saying ''I intend to do wudu for salah'' in your heart constantly until finished?

3) Is it a sin if somebody does not do Dua and dhikr after prayer? Is this ok not too if a person is at work and has not enough time???

4) A person is asking how can we be patient like the prophets (PBUT) when we have not been blessed with there qualities? To me its a good question, so how can we? The prophets (PBUT) were patient even with the most vulgar things and even the slightest things, most humans these days are not.
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

1) No, your limbs won't ordinarily dry during wudu. Even if they do, as long as you are following an unbroken sequence then that's alright.

2) It means you should be aware that you are standing in front of a sink and washing your limbs in a specific sequence to fulfill the requirements of wudu. It's very easy to maintain the intention for something. For example, one is not standing in front of the sink to bake a cake. So as long as someone is aware of what they are doing and exactly why they are washing themselves, then the intention is still there.

3) It's not a sin to omit the supplications, though I don't see what prevents someone from performing the recommended supplications while leaving the prayer area. While it's better to do them while seated after the prayer, there is nothing wrong with doing them while leaving, as supplications after prayer are often answered.

4) It's not easy, but the first step is to maintain complete silence. One should never act out of anger or revenge, rather, one should silently take time to think the situation over. One should also avoid disputations and arguing with vulgar people whenever possible - even if it means completely ignoring or abandoning them until they turn to a different theme. Thirdly, one must recognize that their goal is to lead by good example and to teach others about Truth, while discerning the various diseases of the heart that plague others in order to cure them with the right approach. So recognizing one's role and having pity on those who are misguided and who are simply plunging themselves into the path to destruction, one will be able to avoid hasty and regrettable responses.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do muslims have a hell?
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Moh7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on first

Im playing football (American tackle).

Big game coming up next week, what are some good duas to do pregame.

Also when the captains go for the coin toss, the entire team goes to the end zone (with all coaches) and prays (Jesus). I usually just recite quran in my head. Is it okay to recite quran/duas while near them?
    Last edited by Moh7; 05-10-2009 at 09:54 PM.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Moh7 View Post
    in on first

Also when the captains go for the coin toss, the entire team goes to the end zone (with all coaches) and prays (Jesus). I usually just recite quran in my head. Is it okay to recite quran/duas while near them?
    You're a 5'3" 146 pound tackle?

I'd personally be praying for a quick and painless death.

MJ= Jordan, not Jackson mjfan12's Avatar
    mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    You're a 5'3" 146 pound tackle?

I'd personally be praying for a quick and painless death.
    he said hes playing tackle football, not that hes a tackle.

he's probably a receiver being that small

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mjfan12 View Post

ahhh i see

that makes much more sense

i apologize for the misunderstanding

ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mjfan12 View Post

well, that is REALLY short to be a receiver.

probably a kicker.

/off topic.

Talking

Originally Posted by ZexCui View Post
    well, that is REALLY short to be a receiver.

probably a kicker.

/off topic.
    he is 16...so probably a frosh in HS

i remember my freshman football team...unless you were ridiculously out of place like an aneroxic tackle or an obese receiver nobody gave a **** who played who

ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZexCui will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    he is 16...so probably a frosh in HS

i remember my freshman football team...unless you were ridiculously out of place like an aneroxic tackle or an obese receiver nobody gave a **** who played who
    16 is sophomore - junior.

funny story - junior varsity team at my school almost made it to championship game (i think just one game short), same year the varsity team couldn't win a single game. i think the junior varsity team got way bigger audiences obviously.
    Last edited by ZexCui; 05-10-2009 at 11:20 PM.

Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How does one go about becoming a muslim?

Originally Posted by Quizzler View Post
    How does one go about becoming a muslim?
    After someone has understood the basic Islamic creed, to become a Muslim one simply states and believes the testification of faith:

I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship except God, I bear witness that Muhammad is a Messenger of God

The six central points of creed in Islam are:

Believe that there is no deity/ideology/thing worthy of worship and obedience but God, who has no intermediary, partner, conduit or equal, and that Muhammad (pbuh) is His last and final Messenger.

Believe in God's Prophets (from Adam to Muhammad (pbut))

Believe in God's revealed Books

Believe in Angels

Believe in Heaven and Hell and the Day of Judgment

Believe in Divine Decree

The 5 pillars of Islam are:

The testification of faith

Pray 5 times a day

Fast the Month of Ramadan

Give obligatory Alms (1/40 of net wealth retained each year)

Perform pilgrammage if you have the means

The Prophet (pbuh) said: Did you not know that converting to Islam erases all previous sins?

And there is some basic info on Islamic beliefs available here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106287451

Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quizzler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, thank you. I've been looking into Islam recently and this should answer a lot of my questions

hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000)
    just wanna say... IN! for now =)
    ^_-
    (_)_)

--> MMC <--

FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FSM1453 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile

In on epic trilogy

cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50) cardioking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How does Islam feel about bodybuilding? It is kind of narcissistic
    Goal- From 211- 155 (56 lbs) by July

stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Congrats on the new thread. Allahu akbar!

"The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked about the things most likely to bring people into the Garden. He said, 'Fearful awareness of Allah and good character.' He was asked about the things most likely to bring people into the Fire. He said, 'The mouth and the genitals.'"

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on first page, I was meaning to post in the other thread saying we will been needing another thread for this. God willing may this bring more success too.

World War 3 has begun.
    Last edited by Abyss; 05-11-2009 at 03:03 AM.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteR- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on first

Funny you should mention this as I play football too .

I never ask that my team should win over the other as I feel it's pointless as the other team will no doubt be doing the same. Instead I ask that nobody gets injured and that every player on our team is able to perform as best they can. If we've worked hard in the off season and prepared, then our personal efforts should be winning the game.. we shouldn't be asking God to intervene and make it easy for us.

That's the way I feel at least

Can't believe this is the 3rd thread now... you not getting tired yet SK?

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Alhamdurillah First Page

hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on first

Originally Posted by SteR- View Post
    Funny you should mention this as I play football too .

I never ask that my team should win over the other as I feel it's pointless as the other team will no doubt be doing the same. Instead I ask that nobody gets injured and that every player on our team is able to perform as best they can. If we've worked hard in the off season and prepared, then our personal efforts should be winning the game.. we shouldn't be asking God to intervene and make it easy for us.

That's the way I feel at least

Can't believe this is the 3rd thread now... you not getting tired yet SK?

i dunno much, but just wanted to ask you, how do u even stay next to them and recite the quran in your head while you have a christian or what ever saying prayers right beside you??

i wouldnt be able to do it, and i dont think you should be in the company of them doing it... even if your not following them.

but like i said, i dont know much @ all....
    ^_-
    (_)_)

--> MMC <--

TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz TheDukeUSMC has the mod powerz

Lightbulb

If you reject Islam, hate Islam, hate Muslims, don't want to hear Muslims talk about Islam, then that is the choice you make, but do not get in the way of people who want to learn.

Remember, this is only for sincere serious questions.

As-Salāmu `Alaykum
    I wish everyone the best in achieving your goals

Originally Posted by cardioking View Post
    How does Islam feel about bodybuilding? It is kind of narcissistic
    Well, anyone who excels at some skill exposes themselves to the dangers of narcissism/arrogance/vanity. But there's nothing that suggests that these undesirable frames of mind cannot be controlled regardless of your success in whatever hobby you pursue. So there's nothing wrong with bodybuilding, but one should observe humility, avoid exposing one's nakedness to others, and maintain good eating habits.

What does Islam say about exercise?

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Salamoalaikum brothers and sisters.....we're down to part 3 eh.....MashAllah
    NJ Crew

stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stud_ibrahim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you have to behave well with your father even when he behaves rudely and in an ill-mannered with you?
    "The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked about the things most likely to bring people into the Garden. He said, 'Fearful awareness of Allah and good character.' He was asked about the things most likely to bring people into the Fire. He said, 'The mouth and the genitals.'"