Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Т-зона, G-Spot, в чем разница? Позвольте мне рассказать вам кое-что о Т-зоне по сравнению с G-Spot. Начнем с того, Т-зона начинается с "Т" письмо. Это достаточно важно и должно было прочат вас сразу, что мы не обсуждаем то же самое.

Я должен сказать, что основным отличием является то, что в то время как около колебания, Т-зона может и не производит вибраций, которые не только помогут вам избавиться от жира (от так морская болезнь вам не захочется съесть что-нибудь). .. но она может служить в качестве вспомогательного средства для астральной проекции. Это верно, астральной проекции. Вы можете найти свои астральные обезжиренного самостоятельно с помощью Т-зоне.

Для этого совет пожалуйста, приложите 20 $ законопроект и почты:
    Денежный перевод Box 12435 Harvard Square
    Кристалла Pines, Южная Дакота

Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Baileyboo11 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

Originally Posted by Tyciol View Post
    When you're vibrated, you do use muscles to keep your balance and stabilized, but beyond that I am unsure if it would help in fat loss. Holding weights also uses muscles and is a more tried-and-true method with easier means of making numerical progress.

That said, I would like a vibe machine some day, they seem like they could be relaxing. Vibrating massage backpads are pretty fun to lie on.

It would help with fat lose because while you use muscles to stabilize yourself, it circulates your blood and you begin to get the feeling of running on a tredmil at 10mph for an hours straight and the blood circulation releases oxygen to the fat cells and helps burn it off. Now, it won't help you gain muscle but it will help with weight lose. And I am talking about the T-Zone. Other brands I'm not sure of or how fast the vibrations go up to but if your thinking about buying any excersize equipment always research it.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Baileyboo11 View Post
    It would help with fat lose because while you use muscles to stabilize yourself, it circulates your blood and you begin to get the feeling of running on a tredmil at 10mph for an hours straight and the blood circulation releases oxygen to the fat cells and helps burn it off......... but it will help with weight lose. And I am talking about the T-Zone.
    You are truly clueless. Please stop posting this nonsense.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Baileyboo11 View Post
    It would help with fat lose because while you use muscles to stabilize yourself, it circulates your blood and you begin to get the feeling of running on a tredmil at 10mph for an hours straight and the blood circulation releases oxygen to the fat cells and helps burn it off. Now, it won't help you gain muscle but it will help with weight lose. And I am talking about the T-Zone. Other brands I'm not sure of or how fast the vibrations go up to but if your thinking about buying any excersize equipment always research it.

Only ladies have vibrators.

My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Kodokan View Post
    Я должен сказать, что основным отличием является то, что в то время как около колебания, Т-зона может и не производит вибраций, которые не только помогут вам избавиться от жира (от так морская болезнь вам не захочется съесть что-нибудь). .. но она может служить в качестве вспомогательного средства для астральной проекции. Это верно, астральной проекции. Вы можете найти свои астральные обезжиренного самостоятельно с помощью Т-зоне.
    It can serve as an aid for astral projection? Wow!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Using of Vibration Machine

Hi

I will share you my experience in reducing fat.

I used Vibration Machine for reducing my weight in topsport. The body has been vibrated and it results in fat reducing.

I'm using it regularly and I'm healthy too without fat nowadays.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz

Originally Posted by williamjone View Post
    Hi

I will share you my experience in reducing fat.

I used Vibration Machine for reducing my weight in topsport. The body has been vibrated and it results in fat reducing.

I'm using it regularly and I'm healthy too without fat nowadays.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vids. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how huge, solid, thick, and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    His weight is sick! Really sick. He's 85 pounds. I hope he's getting medical treatment.

weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) weisgarb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6 feet tall and only 85 pounds? Sounds like the machine is working great!

You could be using it a little too much, though. In addition to ridding yourself of fat, you may have accidentally vibrated away all your muscle tissue and half your internal organs.

williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) williamjone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Benefits to be using Vibration Machine

Based on the brand, it will work. I'm using Vibration Machine for 4 months. It was good for me and i'm using it regularly.

Originally Posted by BogSniper View Post
    Ok, I've really hated these machines for a while now, but I have so many people asking me if they work. I can't seem to find any articles on them. If there are already threads existing could someone post the link?

Otherwise, how can a shaker help someone lose fat? I'm thinking if it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

I'm a weightlifter but because I spend so much time at the gym, I have these questions asked to me all the time.

Your thoughts?

BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A drugstore near my home has begun to sell these once again.... Has anyone found any real benefit... any real scientific proof that they're legit, let alone worth the thousands per machine?

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BogSniper View Post
    A drugstore near my home has begun to sell these once again.... Has anyone found any real benefit... any real scientific proof that they're legit, let alone worth the thousands per machine?

Apparently BillytheGnome found them to be quite effective............

I'm using Vibration Machine for 4 months. It was good for me and i'm using it regularly.
    What's more scientific than actual pretend trolls with unverifiable reports of outstanding success?

BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50) BogSniper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel bad for people who buy these machines... then sell them for about 1/5 what they paid for them after they get no results...

samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samronald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There are many weight loss machines are being introduced for the people to reduce their weights. The Vibration Plate are available in the market based on the people weight & health condition. Better instead trying OP you can try over it. The machine helps you to reduce fat calories in your body and strengthening the bone density.
    Last edited by samronald; 07-19-2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: misspelling

thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedickus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samronald View Post
    There are many weight loss machines are being introduced for the people to reduce their weights. The Vibration Plate are available in the market based on the people weight & health condition. Better instead trying OP you can try over it. The machine helps you to reduce fat calories in your body and strengthening the bone density.
    You ain't kidding. These things are freaking awesome! I got rid of all my free weight crap and swear by this. I can stand on it for hours watching TV and eating pizza and ice cream. Sometimes I get a little tired of standing on it so I just put a folding chair on it and sit down, still get a hell of a workout though. I found that I can just pour gin and Vermouth in a glass and I don't even need to waste any energy stirring the martini, The Vibration Plate does the stirring for me! Sometimes when I'm horny I'll just hold my pe%$er and I don't even have to move my hand back and forth, the Vibration Plate does all the work. My wife loves it too, it makes a heck of Sybian machine.
    "It is my own fault for replying in a smith thread." deadwoodgregg

Ordained Minister of Perpetual Consumption and all around righteous dude.

My home gym pictures: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1632857623&viewfull=1#post1632857623

My workout journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120169181