Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10)

PH cycle gone wrong. Please help/feedback

Hi im 23 years old. Been lifting since I was 17. Gained 30lb and basically was stuck for about a year. Instead of working my butt off to gain .5 lb a week of lean mass i decided to research phs. Long story short did my homework and did a "safe" cycle and now my balls are small and lost libido. Just got back from prompt care, doc says ill be ok in a week or two, my body will correct itself but im scheduling an appt on monday to see a uralogist. Anyway did a 3 week cycle of H-drol while on AI CS, then followed by 3 weeks of Reversitol. I did 2 caps of h-drol first 2 days then bumped up to 3 caps til the end of the 3 weeks i was on h-drol. CS i preloaded 10 days before 1 scoop a day, then 2 scoops once i started cycle. I had planned a 4 week cycle of h-drol but cut it short bc i started getting really depressed at end of 3rd week. Did reversitol 3/2/2. Felt physically fine while on cycle and pct, had libido. Then last night i realized that my testicles had shrunk and i didnt have a libido. Anyway im done w/ phs. Only natural gains from now on. Wondered if anyone had a similar experience

noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10) noahklop is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    BUMP for anyone that has had a similar experience or anything to say

kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) kylemeyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

H-drol

Although I have never taken any PH, I have done extensive research. The lack of libido and shrunken testicles is pretty obvious sign of shut down. With that being said, I find it difficult for a three week run of halodrol to shut you down that long after a PCT and for it to come on as if over night. I see you jumped to 75 mgs within the first three days, this is often not recommended as it would elevate the body's testosterone very rapidly so that could be one possible cause. However, Halodrol is a compound that does not aromatize into estrogenic products, therefore your body would still sense that it had estrogen but also an excess of testosterne. Its the lack of aromatization that makes it so effective because it reduces the side effects similar to the ones your having now.

Long story short...... I'm betting that your were shut down more harshly than other users is because you upped the dosage so early and didn't taper. Also I didn't see anything in your PCT that would help you elevate your natural levels of FSH and LH (ie. Post cycle support, Activate etc) this is probably why its taking a little longer to get back to normal levels. Especially if you may have been on the lower level of T naturally. I'm sure that your levels will be back to normal or close to it within a week. You could pick up a natural test booster or even change your lifting schedule to augment the rises and falls of testosterone production thoughout the day in order to try and maintain a more steady release. Best of luck.
    CSCS certified 2008
    Exercise Science graduate 2008
    Physical Therapy class of 2011
    Physical Therapy Orthopedic Resident 2012

perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    very surprising. but don't let this stop you from doing it again, try a test booster or something

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This is getting extremely common to see threads like this popping up where people are having issues after using on Reversitol for PCT. I wonder if people will get the hint...

Umm yeah will NEVER do anything besides whey, multi, omega 3 in future. THx for the help kylemyer i repped you. yea i probably upped the dosage too quick, but from what ive read people were doing that as long as you feel ok on the 2 w/in the first few days of cycle you bump it to 3. I just hope the libido comes back very soon bc it is kind of scaring me. I have not had any release of semen for 5 weeks. Im just gonna make sure to eat plenty of fats and lift very heavy for natty test to come back. Besides loss of ball size and libido i feel absolutely fine though, no lethargy

perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50) perry2one will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i don't think you upped the dosage to quickly, but its my opinion

depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) depalo10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    This is getting extremely common to see threads like this popping up where people are having issues after using on Reversitol for PCT. I wonder if people will get the hint...

Well it was pimped on here as the holy grail of OTC PCT supplements and everyone bought into the hype. Now its almost a daily occurrence to see issues during or after PCT while using Reversitol.

SERM is the best way to go IMO and after trying the OTC route once I'm sticking to what has worked time and time again in the past
    "The Body Never Lies"

My Spawn Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113360711

Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by noahklop View Post
    Hi im 23 years old. Been lifting since I was 17. Gained 30lb and basically was stuck for about a year. Instead of working my butt off to gain .5 lb a week of lean mass i decided to research phs. Long story short did my homework and did a "safe" cycle and now my balls are small and lost libido. Just got back from prompt care, doc says ill be ok in a week or two, my body will correct itself but im scheduling an appt on monday to see a uralogist. Anyway did a 3 week cycle of H-drol while on AI CS, then followed by 3 weeks of Reversitol. I did 2 caps of h-drol first 2 days then bumped up to 3 caps til the end of the 3 weeks i was on h-drol. CS i preloaded 10 days before 1 scoop a day, then 2 scoops once i started cycle. I had planned a 4 week cycle of h-drol but cut it short bc i started getting really depressed at end of 3rd week. Did reversitol 3/2/2. Felt physically fine while on cycle and pct, had libido. Then last night i realized that my testicles had shrunk and i didnt have a libido. Anyway im done w/ phs. Only natural gains from now on. Wondered if anyone had a similar experience
    they problem may have been the h-drol was too powerful, i mean for a first ph you should have taken a lighter ph instead of shocking the hell out of your system, also you may have wanted to use a stronger pct than reversitol, there are technically illegal ones, that really take care of all that, but as far as the libido it takes time, or look into the brand "sex cycle" to help get yours in check.

hope this helps!
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.

I got some AI PCS should I start that? Im worried about OTC PCT now and dont know if I wanna mess w/ it anymore bc i dont think my body handles all this crap very well. SHould i just try to recover naturally? Im gonna see a uralogist ASAP so they should give me good advice but Im a lil woried. I have never had this issue before.

Originally Posted by Lookitskeith View Post
    they problem may have been the h-drol was too powerful, i mean for a first ph you should have taken a lighter ph instead of shocking the hell out of your system, also you may have wanted to use a stronger pct than reversitol, there are technically illegal ones, that really take care of all that, but as far as the libido it takes time, or look into the brand "sex cycle" to help get yours in check.

hope this helps!
    thx for help, repped. From what I heard h-drol is "mild". Im telling everyone my experience because it is something that can happen. I never thought it would happen to me. It is always a risky thing because all these PH/DS's are new and not really regulated. Thx everyone for the help

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are you sure your testis have shrunk? Testicular shrinkage is blown way out of proportion (as in i doubt that you would be able to visually tell).
    Currently: Attending BB.com School of Medicine.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    they problem may have been the h-drol was too powerful
    LOL

I hope you meant that there could have been various other androgens that are more powerfull in the h-drol.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

-B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by manofmany View Post
    i was thinking the exact same thing. I had been searching and looking around at different cycles with different compounds and it seems like in almost every thread that has a title about something going wrong, it ends with them having reversitol as their main component of pct. Interesting indeed.

Originally Posted by -B- View Post
    i was thinking the exact same thing. I had been searching and looking around at different cycles with different compounds and it seems like in almost every thread that has a title about something going wrong, it ends with them having reversitol as their main component of pct. Interesting indeed.

I never ran across seeing this which is weird. ANyway YES i know for sure they have shrank, without a doubt.

I never ran across seeing this which is weird. ANyway YES i know for sure they have shrank, without a doubt.
    Then I would go see a doctor. It may not be entirely AAS related.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

hope this helps!
    huh?
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

Originally Posted by Xc View Post
    Yeah that is possible that its not aas related. The cycle is the only reason i can think of that would mess w/ me though. I saw a prompt care doc this morning. He said it will prob take 1 or 2 weeks to be back to normal and referred me to a uralogist. Im gonna make an appt to see one on monday. Idk what to do Ive just been praying alot and hoping for the best, preparing for the worst. Learned my lesson but at what expense idk

Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lookitskeith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL

I hope you meant that there could have been various other androgens that are more powerfull in the h-drol.
    i want to lie and say yes to sound more schooled in this, but no i didnt, i was just thinking that for a first ph his system may not have been ready for it..

but if you want to pm me and tell me whats up id appreciate it!
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood. If you ever need anything shoot me a PM.

c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) c0vjek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thx for help, repped. From what I heard h-drol is "mild". Im telling everyone my experience because it is something that can happen. I never thought it would happen to me. It is always a risky thing because all these PH/DS's are new and not really regulated. Thx everyone for the help
    Look man

When ever you take PH/DS, you risk of getting nasty side effects, everyone knows that. Just because you had a bad experience with it does not mean someone else will. You stand here bashing a product but when in reality you, yourself made mistakes on it.

You should have known the risks, and accepted that there was a chance of shut down, and other side effects.
    You up the dosage way too fast for a first cycle. In fact you did not even give your body enough time to adjust to outside hormones being put into your system. For first cycle doing 75mg which is the max most people do, is way too much to be taking 3 days into the cycle.

What you should have done is planned out a 6 week cycle with H-drol, start with 25/50/50/50/75/75, which would have made more sense since it takes about 2-3 weeks for H-drol to really kick in.

It is obvious that you did not do your research and now are blaming something that so many people took and have had no problems with it.

KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KmuL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well, I guess we all learned a lesson about proper research here, and everything effects everyone differently.

I am having a hard time believing your balls shrunk after 3 weeks of h-drol though....but it is not impossible
    owner:

modernfitnessforum.com

watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) watchfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What the hell is with all the threads with people having issues with h-drol lately? especially if its within normal dosing.. I'm thinking a lot of people are getting overly paranoid with this stuff.. it is a VERY mild compound and even though everyone is different a lot of this stuff seems very far fetched imo.. everyones making it seem like they just cycled SD or something.. Not bashing on you OP, but 3 weeks isn't even a full cycle.. its barely enough for the compound to kick in really.. I hope you can get everything resolved but I'm really doubting all of the issues are h-drol related. Kudos for you for actually seeking the appropriate help immediately.
    Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
    - Theophrastus (372 BC - 287 BC)

Watchfan. Battling sh*tty genetics since '82

Bodybuilding.com... Come for the supps... stay for the drama.. and the misc!

-B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -B- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by watchfan View Post
    What the hell is with all the threads with people having issues with h-drol lately? especially if its within normal dosing.. I'm thinking a lot of people are getting overly paranoid with this stuff.. it is a VERY mild compound and even though everyone is different a lot of this stuff seems very far fetched imo.. everyones making it seem like they just cycled SD or something.. Not bashing on you OP, but 3 weeks isn't even a full cycle.. its barely enough for the compound to kick in really.. I hope you can get everything resolved but I'm really doubting all of the issues are h-drol related. Kudos for you for actually seeking the appropriate help immediately.
    lol, i agree with this too. H-drol has been out for how long? A good while and I never really saw many threads about people having problems, and it seems as of just the past month or so a ton of them have popped up. I will be running h-drol in a week so I will see how that goes.

Originally Posted by c0vjek View Post
    Look man

When ever you take PH/DS, you risk of getting nasty side effects, everyone knows that. Just because you had a bad experience with it does not mean someone else will. You stand here bashing a product but when in reality you, yourself made mistakes on it.

You should have known the risks, and accepted that there was a chance of shut down, and other side effects.
    You up the dosage way too fast for a first cycle. In fact you did not even give your body enough time to adjust to outside hormones being put into your system. For first cycle doing 75mg which is the max most people do, is way too much to be taking 3 days into the cycle.

What you should have done is planned out a 6 week cycle with H-drol, start with 25/50/50/50/75/75, which would have made more sense since it takes about 2-3 weeks for H-drol to really kick in.

It is obvious that you did not do your research and now are blaming something that so many people took and have had no problems with it.

Hey man im not bashing any products. Nowhere in my post did i ever bash a product or say it will cause shutdown. Im simply stating w/o bias what happened to me. Was it my fault? Well yeah duh i took it w/ the knowledge that something like this could happen. I did my "research" and knew what i was getting into. I did plan a 4 week cycle like I stated previously but had to end it short b/c of sides. Yeah it was my fault i made a mistake and now im facing the consequences.

Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    well, I guess we all learned a lesson about proper research here, and everything effects everyone differently.

I am having a hard time believing your balls shrunk after 3 weeks of h-drol though....but it is not impossible
    I also have a hard time believing his problems are caused by the h-drol. It sounds like it really could be pretty mental. Its good that you are getting it checked out though, and the urologist will definitely be able to give a more accurate analysis then any of us. I just do not really see how it could be the h-drol when you were only 3 weeks in and everyone reports that at that point it really is just starting to kick in. Not impossible though. I wish you the best of luck and think you should keep the thread updated.

ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000) ScMc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Of course its AAS related. Do your balls shrink for no reason? Mine sure as hell dont.

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry about what happened, but i know someone that jus ended his pct from a sus500 cycle and feels great. The only thing that he said was negative was low libido during week 1 of pct, but after was good to go. He doesn't feel shutdown, and his strength and intensity are up. I train with him, and can confirm strength gains.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Insert custom user title mark118's Avatar
    mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000) mark118 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hadnt heard that many problems to do with Reversitol as PCT for Hdrol... if anything it seemed like a good idea
    ** I rep back **

If I havent repped back within a week, PM me, i'm on recharge now but working n it

Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000) Hat_Monster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mark118 View Post
    I hadnt heard that many problems to do with Reversitol as PCT for Hdrol... if anything it seemed like a good idea
    Google it.

Personally, I'd use a SERM instead OTC PCT any day of the week regardless of the compound as someone mentioned earlier or whatever is preached as the holy grail on here. I'm not doubting Reversitol is a great product in it's own right but if anyone has access to Nolva, go for it.
    ♠ ι ЯДρΣ βα⊂К ♠

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    jus wondering why u only did a 3 week pct?
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....