BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BoxingPredator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cutting weight question

Alright guys, i've lost 12 pounds in a month. Now i know some is muscle however i have not lost any strength and in fact added strength in pullups, bench press, military press, and squats. Only major lift ive lost strength on is hang clean. I'm worried im cutting weight to quickly, any advice? I'm now at 170 and 8% body fat.
    " Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them -- a desire, a dream, a vision."--Muhammed Ali

The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.- Muhammad Ali